All Comments on 'Badass Ch. 07'

by Dionysosk

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 8 years ago
You're still awesome

As one of your older readers what can I say other than this chapter did not disappoint. It was bloody brilliant mate.

Anyway I hope life has smoothed out a bit for you with out it reeming ya like ya mentined.

Look forward to whenever you put up another chapter.

DionysoskDionysoskover 8 years agoAuthor
I appreciate you W.E.

@WerewolfEnthusiast

You've been around since the very beginning, and I just want to say that I appreciate you. You, and all the other OGs who've been sending me all kinds of words of encouragement and care, and they really have helped me get through this rough period. I actually started writing during a rough spell that started in 2010, full of evictions, financial problems, education issues, and all sorts, so perhaps it wasn't the smartest move to start writing then, but I don't regret it.

Its you guys, the one's who've stuck with me through it all that I continue to write for. So while I still can't guarantee WHEN I'll post new chapters, just know that I'll do my absolute best to not keep you waiting for years ever again.

I appreciate you so much. Thank you.

DK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuckin story great as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin awesome man just sooooo your kind of style

Keep up the good work waiting for your next post

As Usual please don't take it as long as you did it with this

One anyway this is the best

SnowRevolSnowRevolover 8 years ago
Good Continue :)

Glad your back and with a good Continuation. And a Love Rival! even tho Mr.BadAss doesn't even notice it yet lol. Nor does Rica realy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back

The title pretty much ststes it.. I cna only add that it is wonderful to see you return and continue this story as I've read and re-read it more than a few times.. An excellent finish to an awesome fight scene, and a wonderful chapter overall..

acesezacesezover 8 years ago
finally

was waiting for another chapter to this series also what about the other stories also thx for the writing

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

well done ... and good to see you are back. Looking forward to reading more of your "shit"..:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Badass

Ive spent the entire night rereading your "shit" an every single one of you stories are still "Badass" so keep em rolling :P. P.S ive been reading your "shit" since 2012 still as Badass as ever :)

arelativearelativeover 8 years ago
WOOT

Great to see you posted the next chapter, been waiting a long time to read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God damn you sir

You know, I had full and honest intentions of getting a good nights rest, then I thought 'well, one story couldn't hurt. Ooh this one looks interesting!' Six hours and seven chapters later, I look up and the night is gone! You, my good sir, have written an amazing story so far, and I cannot wait to see where it goes from here! Now I'm going to go drag myself out of bed with no sleep, and I want you to know, I blame you.

10/10 would ruin nights sleep to read your novel again.

-Dennis

HibernisHibernisover 8 years ago
Great to have it revived!

This is one of those stories that I've always wanted to see finished off. Great to see it resurrected!

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

hoping to see you get back to xander when this is done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hah you are BACK!!

Hell yeah! I dont know how often I have checked your account to see if you have updated anything in the last couple of years, and now finally.... you are back!

Ps I will start reading now :D

JW

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for coming back n continuing, its been a worthwhile wait - feels like u never left at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
welcome back

Nice to see you're writing. Didn't believe it at first when I saw the title on the new list, but one I saw the writer I had to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I've been checking back occasionally to see if any of your series have been continued. Sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time. I hope it gets better soon. Hoping for some new material, but no rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kudos

One of the more interesting story lines I have enjoyed. Really looking forward to its continuation. Keep up the good work!

lucy0708lucy0708over 8 years ago
Love

I am in love with this series :) I was excited when I looked yesterday and saw the update for this... Cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Most badass story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously man...

This is actually an amazing idea. Yes, I'm an original follower. Been waiting damn near 3 years for this. Lol. But you're still killing it. Keep it coming sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAMF!

Dude... read this when you originally posted and boy was I surprised to see an update!

Had to reread everything to recap. Hope all is well and can't wait to see more!

Keep on trucking!

Alphawolf100Alphawolf100over 8 years ago
Damn

Story was great im and original reader of this story and all the other ones i was so happy when i checked today and saw a new chapter i ve been checking every couple of months for the past few years to see if anything new has been posted. Happy your back for now. Cant wait for the next chapter

msrdo20msrdo20about 8 years ago
finally back

dcsd

twistedromantic420twistedromantic420about 8 years ago

I just finished rereading the whole story can't wait for ch 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glad you are back!

Like others I've been here since 2012, wow quite sometime, happy that you are back and keep up the good work this is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
r u OK?

Well ... r u? Srsly, pls update yr bio. And KEEP WRITING!!!!!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Good Story, Needs Editing!

Good concept, I like the idea of having power animals or entities. It isn't like your garden variety of special abilities, which is refreshing. I hope that you continue to write, and I hope that this series moves further. However, please find an editor. There are several instances throughout the series where you mix the names up of the characters, or even call Amy May. The writing issues aren't "terrible", but they are distracting.

lucy0708lucy0708almost 8 years ago
<3

I'm still loving this story... Can't wait for more:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just read the update

Am a long time reader of your work. I must say, I am hungry for updates. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Again!

I don't want to hound you when rl is being a bitch, but pls pls pls continue! I like your concept and would love to see this series to continue as they take over the city. Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Will there be any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What book did u write?

DionysoskDionysoskalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Type of book?

It's an eBook. Action novel, with some hints of SciFi, and in my mind, smatterings of fantasy. It's an introductory book to the series, and I'm planning at least 3 of them in it. I just decided that I needed to try and earn some money off my writing, so I sat down and wrote.

My rickety PC lasted long enough, and now I'm a (self) published author :D

No sexual content in the book at the moment.

Let me know if you guys would be interested in it.

D.K.

:)

ddealddealalmost 7 years ago

Is Dionysosk what ur using for your name as an author? Merchant is kind of a common word while search on Amazon

DionysoskDionysoskalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The name I use

is P.K Dionysus.

I was pretty vague at first. Paperback will be available in a day or two.

wawferwawferalmost 7 years ago
I'm a fan!

I've been following this story since 2013 lol. But I love the story so I don't mind. Please keep it up cause I'm totally excited to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Wow !!! Let me start by saying I’m new to your site but really enjoyed your stories. You have one hell of an imagination and your stories are amazing to read. Please don’t stop writing and I can’t wait to read the next episode. Thanks a lot and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Will this story ever be continued or finished?

SavageGod12SavageGod12almost 5 years ago
Great story, but WE GOT A PROBLEM

It’s been to many years since you bothered to add another story to anything and all you stuff is good even if you went to a different site you should at least let us know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its been several years. are you going to finish? I hope so.

Fubar484Fubar484about 2 years ago

Fucking come back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to the commentors, no it won't be continued the author abandoned literotica back in 2017

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous