All Comments on 'Badger Brings Me Out'

by alexcarr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrongly categorized

Should be in gay male

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 12 years ago
Gay stories need flagging

There's nothing wrong with a good gay story, but lots of people (including myself) don't like them and they need to be highlighted before people read very far that they are gay male stories. Please publish this in the right category or at the very least have a big disclaimed right at the start telling me it is a first time gay male story. Good luck with your writing.

MarmadukeHoggingtoffMarmadukeHoggingtoffalmost 12 years ago

Lol, this guy deliberately deceived you, that's why he chose a bogus bullshit name like Badger. He knew if he'd called it Dave Brings me Out or whatever then he wouldn't have achieved his purpose - to get people who don't want to read gay to read gay.

klippertklippertover 11 years ago
bring me out

Bi (enough) married man here.... Badger brings me out, and some don't understand the meaning of that... funny, I'm guessing they read the whole story.

well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lovely first time story. Gay shmay. Doesn't matter. Beautiful story is a beautiful story. I just wish the Badger stories were grouped on your page so they were easier to read in order.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to tell about my first but since I was in the 8th grade and only about 14 they wont let me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous