Bagging Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

In no time. Sure! Perspective was truly everything.

Chapter 2

I did the same thing for nine out of the next ten days. I missed one night of work to spend with Karen. She'd never admit it but she liked getting fucked as much as I like fucking her. And since she was now the only game in town, I felt like I was seeing white through my eyeballs before draining my load into the condom I wore inside her soaking wet pussy.

When I returned on to Lauren's Thursday evening, I had less than 20 posts left so I told her I'd be finished no later than Friday night. "So soon?" she said. I didn't bother trying to explain that "soon" had been many hours of sweating and busting my ass. I just turned to head toward the barn when I heard Lauren call out, "Cal?" I stopped and turned around. "Listen, I feel like I should at least make dinner for you after all the work you've done." She hesitated before quickly adding, "Of course, I'm going to pay you, too. I mean, that's a given. I just thought it would be nice to do something special to thank you for all this."

I hadn't given up hope I still might find a way into her bedroom but I'd quite literally been working from sun up to sun down seven days a week. I wasn't too busy to think about sex I was just too busy to try and work my bolt to get into her life. I noticed her husband had been home for a three-day stretch and that he'd just left again yesterday. Not once did he stop by to check on me or see how the work was progressing. I couldn't help but wonder if he was as careless with his marriage. The devious side of me hoped that was true. In the near term, I was reasonably sure he'd be gone this weekend but not being 100% sure I said to Lauren, "You know what? That sounds really nice. I'd like that." She smiled from ear to ear as I said, "I haven't really had a chance to get to know you or your husband so this would be a great opportunity to do that."

Lauren's smile faded completely for a moment then returned but less brightly. "Um, well, Reed is on a trip around the Orient so he won't be back until around Tuesday of next week. If being here alone with me is a concern we can..."

It took me a second for it to sink in but she was applying her Mormon values to our being alone together. I mean, why would a young guy like me worry about being alone with a beautiful woman? Her concern was an expression of what she'd been taught to think about as being a problem—a married woman being alone with a man who wasn't her husband. But then, why wouldn't she be concerned about that for herself rather than for me? Hmmm. I was beginning to feel hopeful and said, "No, no! That's not a concern at all. I'd love to have dinner with you. That's really very thoughtful. I was just thinking it might be a good chance to get to know him, as well. But work is work, right?"

The word "work" seemed to hit Lauren the wrong way. "Right," she said with what almost sounded like some bitterness. "Work. There's always....work. At least with Reed anyway."

I decided not to touch that remark either and instead said cheerfully, "So just let me know what time and I'll be here, okay?"

"If you think you'll be done early enough we could do this on Friday. Otherwise, let's make it Saturday, okay?"

I did some mental calculations and said, "I should be done by around 8 o'clock tomorrow. Will that work?"

"That will be perfect, Cal! Do you like lasagna?"

"Do I like lasagna?" I said while laughing. "Is the Pope Catholic?" I started to roar at my own joke but noticed Lauren kind of winced.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't think about the religious aspect."

"No! I'm not Catholic, I'm Mormon, so no offense taken. I guess I just didn't expect that. It was actually kind of funny. I don't know why I didn't laugh. I love to laugh." She was quiet for a moment then said, "I don't do a whole lot of that anymore, though. Laughing, that is."

For the first time, I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes and I wanted nothing more than to be able to hold her in my arms but I knew that probably wouldn't go over well. Instead, I went to the shallow well of my still-underdeveloped sense of humor and said, "Don't worry! I'll keep you laughing." I paused for effect then threw in the punch line, "But enough about my looks." It worked!

Lauren covered her mouth and laughed harder than I'd ever heard her laugh before. "You are too funny, Cal! And too cute!" Lauren immediately stopped laughing then looked horrified. "Oh...my...gosh. I did NOT just say that! Oh, Cal. I am SO sorry. I have no idea why I would something so totally inappropriate. I just..."

I walked over to her and put a hand on her arm. She didn't move away which was a very positive sign. "Hey. Please don't be embarrassed. Please? I know what you meant and that's how I took it. You meant 'cute' as in 'funny.' And even if you didn't that'd be okay, too," I said with a kind smile.

Lauren and I were looking into each other's eyes again. For a brief moment I thought I saw...desire. I didn't try and kiss her. I just stared into her beautiful blue eyes. Then I said softly, "And if we're going to talk about cute, then I'm not the one we should be discussing here anyway." I briefly touched one of her cheeks with the fingers of my hand and then stepped back.

Lauren looked visibly shaken so I immediately moved to lighten the mood. I smiled, walked backwards, and said rather loudly, "So, lasagna. Tomorrow night. You, me, right here." I pointed toward the house with both index fingers.

Lauren smiled but this time it looked...well...uncomfortable. Even so she managed to say, "Yes! Friday. Eight p.m. Right here." No "you and me" but still, I remained hopeful. Hope was a good thing.

It was now Friday at 7:00 and I still had another 12 posts in the trailer. I called Lauren on the walkie-talkie and let her know. "Oh, okay. Well, I haven't put anything in the oven yet. Do you want to quit now or finish up and try doing dinner tomorrow?"

"I'd really like to get these last posts in if that's okay. Besides, with it being as warm as it's been, I really to take a shower before sitting down to dinner so maybe tomorrow will be better. Is that okay?"

I could tell Lauren was disappointed as she said, "Of course. That makes sense. You go ahead and take care of the rest of the job and we'll do this tomorrow. Just stop by the house on the way out if you get a chance, okay?"

"Will do," I told her. It was just after 11pm when I got everything put away. Lauren heard the tractor and came out right as I was finishing up. I turned the light off in the shed, pulled the door closed, then turned toward the house. I was throwing my tee-shirt back on when I saw her.

"You must be exhausted! I wanted to thank you again for doing all this work. Everything looks so good."

I thanked her and told her I should probably get going. She initially agreed but no sooner had I headed toward my car and she said, "Cal? I made some lemonade for dinner. Would you like to come in and have a glass before you go?"

I still had to get up early to get to work at the farm the next day but I wasn't going to pass up a chance to spend some time with Lauren. "Sure. That sounds great. It'd be nice to have something other than water for a change."

We went inside and Lauren led us to the kitchen. She poured us both a glass over crushed ice and suggested we sit down and talk. "I'd love to chat but I must stink to high heaven," I told her. "I should probably just drink this and go."

"I would imagine you do have a bit of a...oh, let's call it a 'manly odor' about you after working that hard, but I'm willing to risk it," she said as she flashed that smile at me.

"Okay. But if you start to feel faint just let me know and I'll take myself and my toxic fumes elsewhere." Lauren laughed and that was all the reassurance I needed.

A first glass of lemonade turned into a second at around midnight once we started talking. Lauren was amazingly intelligent, interesting, and very interested in everything I had to say. No matter the topic, she would listen, offer her opinion or just ask me how I felt about that. At no time did I feel like I was being 'taught' or talked down to by a 40-year old woman. Just two people getting to know one another.

Inevitably, the subject of Karen came up and Lauren asked me how serious things were with us. I told her that while I liked Karen that I didn't see this as any kind of long-term relationship. She asked what if I'd mind sharing what kind of things I was looking for in a potential wife or girlfriend and that took us into a number of different areas. I was as honest and as frank as I could be without going into any detail about my love of older women or my two recent affairs. It also opened the door for me to bring up my love of certain kinds of clothes and Lauren not only didn't think it was strange but asked me several questions about it.

"So you like all sweaters then?"

"Oh, no. I don't like anything baggy and if it looks like a Christmas sweater or something my grandmother would wear, then I have no interest whatsoever." I explained that I liked things that were form fitting but not excessively tight and that ribbing was a huge plus. The grandmother comment elicited a laugh and a nod from Lauren.

"Long sleeved, short sleeved, three-quarter sleeved? Any favorite color or style in terms of neckline and so forth?" She paused and said, "Never mind. Guys don't pay attention to that sort of thing. I should know better, right?

I think I surprised the hell out of her when I was able to explain the difference in necklines and sleeve length. It wasn't exactly rocket science but it was something to which I paid a lot of attention. What surprised me was that I couldn't believe I was actually discussing an area that seemed so...weird, let alone in detail with a gorgeous woman I'd love to fuck in (or out of) my ideal outfit. I accepted my good fortune for what it was and told her, "Well. I guess if I was putting together my favorite look it would be a something like a black, sleeveless, ribbed-knit top with little thin straps, a matching cardigan, maybe a khaki or gold colored skirt, black heels, and gold jewelry." I really felt silly now for going into that kind of detail so I tried to level the playing field by asking her, "Do you have any kind of a favorite look in a guy or is that too personal?"

Lauren laughed softly. "Ha! I've been asking you all kinds of personal things and you've just politely answered all of them. I'm not normally this nosey. It's just that you're really easy to talk to, Cal. So I guess I can at least do the same and answer that question." She thought for a moment then said, "Well, I guess it's a tossup between two kinds of looks. The first I'd call maybe a 'James Dean' sort of look. You know, very simple, very clean. Jeans, white tee-shirt. Great hair is a real plus." I noticed Lauren looking at my own hair which my aunt had initially cut and styled for me which looked a lot like either an older Elvis in the early '70s or maybe 'Joey' from the TV show 'Friends.' I assumed that was exactly what Lauren had in mind based on the way she quickly looked away and seemed somewhat flustered.

"And the other?" I asked.

"Oh, right. Um, I guess I'd call it a kind of a modified preppy look. You know, nice button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up a turn or two, Dockers, and some kind of loafer shoe maybe?"

I smiled and said, "I'm a little bit surprised."

"How so?" she asked.

"It's just that you're so...sophisticated. You know? I mean, you're really...." It took me a second to find the word I was searching for. "Classy. Yeah, that word is perfect. You're very classy and sophisticated and I kind of assumed you'd prefer a man in an expensive suit with maybe a Rolex watch or something."

Lauren tilted her head slightly and said, "I'll have you know I'm a very down-to-earth girl, Cal. I'm neither pretentious nor a snob!" Her tone of voice was telling me she wasn't offended and that it was important I believe this about her.

I raised my eyebrows to indicate I understood. "I see! Well, the word 'snob' has never once occurred to me where you're concerned, Lauren. Beautiful? Yes. Elegant? Um, yep, that too. Charming? Ding, ding, ding!" She laughed. "Did I mention beautiful?" More laughter.

"I'm not sure if you mentioned that once before or not. But based on how old I am, I'm okay if you said it already." Again, that dazzling smile. I hoped I wouldn't have to stand up for a while. Jesus, she was cute!

"Okay. Then if I'm repeating myself let me switch gears. How about 'cute', 'pretty', and 'drop-dead gorgeous'?" I smiled so as to deflect how serious I was just in case she started to think this was getting out of hand.

She sighed and exhaled deeply. "Oh, my. All I can say is Karen is one very lucky girl. I hope she understands that."

I looked at my watch. It was just after 2am. Lauren had also lost track of the time and said, "Oh my goodness! I am SO sorry. I've kept you up all night just talking away when you need to get up and go to work in a few hours. Please forgive me!"

I sat my glass down and tried to shift Mr. Happy around before standing up. "No problem. I enjoyed talking to you very much. I'd trade a little sleep for time talking to a beautiful woman any day."

Lauren stood up, too, and said, "You are quite the catch, Cal. I'm already envious of the young lady who will one day be your wife." She paused for a moment then said, "Wow. It really must be late. I can't believe I just said that. Once again, can you forgive me for being so inappropriate?"

We were walking toward the front door and as we got to the large open area near it I stopped and turned to face her. "You didn't say anything inappropriate, Lauren. You just said what you felt and it was very kind of you." I paused for effect. "That's just one of the many things I like about you so much." Lauren was looking into my eyes while I spoke and then looked down. I reached out and toucher her arm and said, "Hey. You okay?"

She looked up and our eyes met again. "Yeah, I'm fine. Really. I just feel so...confused when I'm around you. I feel like I'm someone else or something. I don't know if that even makes any sense, but it's how I feel." She reached up to move my hand away but not in a way that said my touch bothered her. "I should stop talking. You need to get home."

As her hand met mine I took it and stepped toward her. I waited for her to look up at me. "I really enjoyed tonight, Lauren. Thank you. You're an amazing woman."

She looked down again and then back up before saying, "Ditto on the amazing part, Cal. I guess I'll see you later....today?"

"You will. I'm very much looking forward to it."

"Me, too," she said. "Goodnight."

Before I replied in leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. As I did, she put her right hand on my left shoulder and I instinctively put my right hand on her lower back. She embraced me with both arms and I did the same. We held one another for a few seconds before I felt her let go and then said, "Goodnight." As I did, she stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"Drive safe. See you tonight, okay?"

Mr. Happy was once more becoming a Louisville Slugger and I was careful to turn away quickly but not so much so that it seemed I was in a hurry to leave. I was so fucking horny that I found myself jerking off at 3am thinking about Lauren, leaving me less than two hours before I had to be up and off to work again. And I had to find time to get to the gym again—soon. Thank god for the stamina that came with being 18!

Chapter 3

Every once in a while even a blind squirrel finds a nut. This was one of those days. We'd been bailing hay on the farm all week which is just flat out hard work. I didn't mind it though, because getting to the gym was impossible thanks to working from 6am until 11pm every single day. I absolutely loved the challenge of throwing hundreds of heavy bales of hay on top of the stack no matter how high it got. It was a thorough combination workout that hit everything from legs to shoulders to back and chest.

The break came when we finished the last of it around 1 o'clock. Time off was virtually unheard of because as everyone whose ever worked on a farm knows, there is always something more to do. And my boss was a tough son of a bitch to boot. I initially hated his guts but after a few months of getting my ass chewed for not being systematic, too slow, or inefficient, I grew to respect that gruff old man. So you can imagine my surprise when we got the last of the hay off the truck and he said, "Okay, Cal. You take the rest of the day off. But don't go soft on me and show up late tomorrow. Understand?"

That was just his way of keeping up the appearance of being a prick when deep down he was a decent man who'd worked harder all his life than I ever would. "I'll be here at 6 o'clock sharp!" I told him. I knew better than to even try and thank him.

Before I could walk away he snapped at me. "Six o'clock? Haven't you learned a damn thing here yet?"

I immediately got the message. "Sorry, boss. Work starts at 6 o'clock. I'll be here before that so I'm ready." He snorted and waved me off with a fling of his arm.

I couldn't believe my good fortune. With any luck, I'd be able to pick up a couple of things at JC Penney and maybe even get a couple hours of sleep before my date—er, dinner—later that evening.

When my alarm woke me at 6:30, I felt like I'd been drugged. I had no idea where I was or how I got there. I sat up in bed for a minute and tried to clear my head. I'd only slept about an hour that morning and I'd just crashed for three solid hours. I was still tired but getting just this amount of extra sleep was great.

I was gonna leave the day's stubble on my face but didn't think James Dean would have done that so I shaved as closely as I could. When I finished, I took another long, hot bath and lied there wishing we'd get a shower in our little house one day. That was very unlikely, though, as my dad didn't spend money on "luxuries" and a bathtub was good enough.

After toweling off I grabbed the blow dryer and got my thick mop of dark hair nearly dry. Then I put just a slight amount of product in it to keep it from blowing around and combed it so that a thick shock of it fell down a little bit just above one eye. I didn't have a lot of nice clothes so it was an easy decision to go with the James Dean look. Jeans and tee-shirts were things I had. I just needed to make sure the shirt I chose wasn't dirty or stained which is why I stopped and bought a new three-pack of Hanes. I threw them in the washer as soon as I got home and popped them in the dryer when I woke up. They were just finishing and looked wrinkle free. What more could a guy ask from underwear? I pulled one on making sure not to mess up my "do" then pulled on a pair of Levis 501s and the new topsider shoes I bought with the tee-shirts. A last look in the mirror convinced me there was nothing more I could do. She was either gonna love what I'd done or possibly let me know I'd gotten the wrong impression. I just hoped I wouldn't get slapped again by another older, attractive woman.

It wasn't nearly as warm as it had been. The sun was still up but it felt like it was a good 15 degrees cooler than it had been. "Looks like summer in Seattle is over," I thought to myself as I walked up the long sidewalk to the "big house." As I rang the doorbell I was regretting my decision not to bring flowers. Just as quickly, I reminded myself that it would have been "inappropriate" to do so. Lauren was a married woman and if things were going to happen they had to just sort of sneak up on us. Had I made any kind of overt gesture, Lauren may have become defensive. I laughed. "No flowers because that might arouse suspicion but dressing up like her favorite fantasy will go unnoticed. Are you stupid or what, asshole?" I said to myself. Too late now. The door was opening.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers