Bagging Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

"Hi, Cal. Come... Oh...my...gosh! Look at you! James Dean is back and having dinner with me tonight! Come in, come in. How was your day? Did you get any sleep?"

As I stepped inside and Lauren closed the door, I was frozen in my tracks. I didn't hear a word she said. I did my best not to stare but I couldn't help myself. I looked up and then down and then realized my mouth might be open. Lauren was wearing a pair of black, open-toed high heeled sandals, a short (at least by Mormon standards) gold-colored skirt, and a black sweater twin set that was exactly what I'd described as my favorite look. A gold necklace and matching earrings set off her beautiful face which was fully made up but which didn't look overdone at all.

"Cal? You okay? Did you get any sleep last night?"

I finally managed to get hold of myself and then realized I was indeed staring. "I'm so sorry, Lauren. Maybe I'm a little punchy or something. I actually did get a few hours, thank you." I explained what happened at work and she told me how glad she was I'd gotten some rest.

"You've worked pretty much all day, every day for nearly two weeks and then I kept you up to all hours this morning. I really felt very bad about that."

We were now in the kitchen and I once again found myself staring. "Cal? Yoo-hoo? Are you with me?"

Once again, I tried to clear my head and focus. Lauren was beautiful beyond belief. "I am. With you—that is. I just can't stop staring. I'm sorry. I know it's rude but you are so amazingly beautiful tonight I can't help it. I don't know who the female equivalent of James Dean would be but you are definitely her."

Her smile was unbelievable. "Thank you," she said. "I have to tell you I spent most of the day at two different malls. It's a safe bet I tried on at least 50 different sweaters looking for the perfect thing. Did I do okay?"

I motioned for her to turn around and let me see the entire look. She made one quick spin then stopped and looked at me for a sign of approval. I shook my head and said very seriously, "No, sorry. You do not look okay."

Lauren looked crestfallen. I moved closer to her and gently ran my fingers up and down her arm. "You don't look 'okay' because the correct word is—stunning. No, check that. Make that—breathtaking. Yes, that's it. Breathtaking. And that's why I can't stop staring. I mean, I'm trying but..."

Her smile was back. She put her hand on my cheek and said quietly, "You don't have to stop. I don't mind...at all."

I reached up and took her small hand in mine and kissed the back of it. I released and said, "You are without doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"You forgot to add 'for someone over 40', right?" she told me.

I squeezed her hand then reached for the other before saying, "I didn't forget anything. I've been unable to take my eyes off you from the first time we met. And now, here you are, looking like this. My I ask you something, Lauren?"

We were now very close and Lauren put her arms around my neck. "I told you before you can ask me anything. Remember?"

"Did you wear this for me?"

Lauren released my hands and put hers together behind my neck and pulled me closer. "Do you really have to ask that, Cal? If so, then my question to you would be, 'Are you really unaware that I can't keep my eyes off of you, either.' Seriously? Did you not see me staring at you in the barn when you had your shirt off?"

I put my arms around her and we looked into one another's eyes for a few moments. Then Lauren raised herself up on her toes and kissed me full on the lips. I put my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her in tight as I kissed her back. Lauren moaned softly as I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. "Mmmmm. Yes," she murmured. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you to kiss me like this last night when you were leaving."

I pressed close against her body and she pushed back searching for my rock-hard cock with her stomach. When she found it, she gasped. I ran my hand down her arm then slipped it inside of the cardigan sweater and ran it up and down her side. On the way back up, I placed my thumb firmly underneath her breast and lifted gently.

"Oh...yes!" she said as our kisses grew more passionate. She turned her body in order to place her boob in my hand. I took it and squeezed it. Gently at first and then harder and harder until Lauren squealed, "That feels so good."

I loved hearing women curse during sex but there was something even more exciting about the taboo nature of a religious woman doing it. I took one of her hands and led it to where my cock was straining against the denim of my jeans.

Lauren purred and whispered hungrily, "Do you have any idea how long it's been?" Her one hand was soon joined by the other in order to unsnap my jeans and get at what she wanted underneath.

I continued to massage her breasts as she worked her way through the buttons and then pulled them down. "Take your shoes off for me," she said as she slid her hand through the hole of my boxers. I felt her small hand wrap briefly around my cock which was now standing at full attention.

I kicked off one and then the other as Lauren pushed me toward the living room and the huge couch in the middle of it. I fell backward and as I did, Lauren grabbed my jeans and pulled. My socks were off in an instant and then she said, "Lift up. Let's get those off of you right now."

Once my lower body was completely nude, Lauren reached out for my hand and pulled me up to a sitting position. Once I was there, she leaned down and kissed me deeply again then fell to her knees and took my cock into her hands. One worked the shaft while the other massaged my balls. Without taking her eyes off my mine, she lowered her red lips onto my cock and began sliding up and down with a level of skill that both surprised and amazed me.

"Do you like that?" she said as the head of dick popped out of her mouth.

My groans answered her question. "Mmmmm. I thought so. You have a very big, very beautiful cock," she said as she went back to work. I nearly came when she raised up and deep throated me. I heard her gag slightly and a ton of saliva flowed from her mouth.

"I've never done this before but it's all I've been able to think about since last night," she told me.

"Never? In all those years of marriage?"

"Never. It always seemed so...dirty. But with you it seems so...natural."

"It feels wonderful," I told her. She immediately took me into her mouth again. "And I have a thing for dirty, too."

Again, that wonderful popping sound of the head of my shaft leaving her soft, warm mouth. "Dirtier than this?" she asked as she stroked my cock and massaged my balls.

"I love dirty talk during sex.

"I can fucking do that, too," Lauren said with a wicked smile. She sucked me several more times and said, "Too firsts for me tonight. Am I doing okay?"

I was now moaning loudly and said, "Again, the 'okay' just isn't cutting it. Jesus, Lauren! That feels so fucking good. Please don't stop, baby."

"Bet you didn't think Mormon girls could suck cock, did you?" she said as she flashed that wicked smile again. There was a fountain of saliva all around her mouth and my cock which she used to keep things very wet.

I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down. No resistance. I pushed harder. Still no resistance. I controlled her bobbing head for a few strokes then pushed her way down deep and held her there. "Take it deep. Good girl. Hold it. Don't stop." Finally, I heard that familiar gag that told me she could take no more.

Lauren gasped as her head came up. There was now a small ocean of her saliva all over my crotch. She was panting trying to catch her breath. "I LOVE that!" she said. "Sorry. I fucking love that shit! Make me do more. Please!" I shoved her back down until she gagged over and over until I thought I'd explode. Just then, I grabbed her hair and lifted her off my cock.

I pulled her down onto my lap and said, "Get out of that skirt—now!" Lauren stood up and in two moves unzipped it, let it fall, then stepped out of it. I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear and felt even more emboldened. "Someone wanted to get fucked tonight didn't she?"

"You better fucking believe it," she purred. "I haven't had sex in nearly a year and I'm sick of playing with my vibrator. I want your big cock in me right fucking now and all fucking night. Is that dirty enough for you?"

"That's a very good start," I said as I swung her around and sat her on my lap again with her legs straddling me. She began pushing her soaking wet pussy against my rock-hard cock and also began moaning loudly. I stopped her by lifting her up and held her in midair with her pussy resting on the tip of my cock. "What are you doing? Stop teasing me, Cal! Let slide down onto your cock. Please! I'm begging you. Just fucking give it to me, baby!"

"Uh, uh. You have to swear first," I said.

Lauren's hand was on my cock lining it up and desperately trying to get her way. "I am fucking swearing!" she said. "I want you to FUCK me. What more do you want me say? Just tell me. I'll fucking say anything. Just give me your fucking cock. Please!"

"You have to say 'God damn.' Say, 'I want you to fucking God damn fuck my God damn pussy.'"

Lauren was straining as hard as she could to get me inside of her. "You bastard!" she said. "I want your fucking cock in me. Please!"

"I'm stronger than you are and I can hold you like this all night, sweetie. Say it. Then you get cock. Not before."

"You asshole! I'm dying to be fucked and you want....you want..." Then she went limp and put her arms around me and kissed me. "Cal, please. I want your God....I want...I want your...god...your goddamned cock in my...fucking...goddamned pussy. Now will you PLEASE...."

I released my grip and slid her onto my waiting shaft. She was so wet it was unbelievable. She fell all the way to the hilt in a split second.

"Yes! Yes!!! Oh, fucking goddammit—yes!" she screamed. Lauren began bouncing and grinding and pushing. "Fuck, yes! That feels sooo fucking good!"

I also pulled her down on each stroke and occasionally held down hard and ground against her pussy.

"Say it again for me."

"Oh, fuck! Ooooooo!" Lauren bit her lip. "Oh, yes!"

"Say it for me, baby."

"Okay. Your...goddamned cock feels...so...fucking goddamned...good in my fucking pussy! Oh, my fucking God. I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet," I said and I held her to stop her motion.

"No???," she screamed. "What do you MEAN 'no?' That is SO mean. I want to cum SO fucking bad. Please let me cum. I've been a good girl. I've done everything you asked. The sweater...the swearing. Please, please let me cum!"

"Not until you say one more thing for me."

"Cal...it's not...fair. I haven't had sex over twelve months and I want to cum. I NEED to cum...bad. Please!"

"No," I told her. Not until you say, 'Jesus fucking Christ this feels so fucking goddamned good! Then you can cum."

Lauren was so close to cumming but I wouldn't let her move or grind. "I hate you. I hate you! I hate..." Lauren was straining to move. "I want to cum soooo bad. I want you to cum inside me. Oh, fuck! I want you so bad."

"Then say it for me."

Lauren was desperate. "I...I...I want... Oh, please. Your cock feels so...fucking good." Lauren paused and I let her squirm just a bit.

"I can be very nice when you give me what I want. If you want me to cum inside you then say it for me, honey."

I let her grind just a little bit and even pushed against her pussy. "Just one more little favor for me. Please?"

Lauren looked ready to explode. "Okay. Okay! Jesus...Jesus...fucking...CHRIST your cock feels so...fucking...goddamned good inside my fucking pussy! Now please, please let me cum!!!!"

I let go of her and joined Lauren as she began grinding again. Hard and furious. Her breathing was as out of control as she was. I felt her push hard against me and then she paused and without further prompting said, "Oh, Jesus fucking Christ! I'm going to fucking cum!"

I shot my load deep inside her as her body began to shake and tremble uncontrollably. Both of us were breathing so loud we couldn't hear the timer on the oven that had been going off for the last few seconds.

Lauren put her arms around me and collapsed on me. "You okay?" I asked as I ran my hands up and down her back."

"No. I'm not okay," she said panting uncontrollably. "I hate you."

"Why? Because I asked you to say things that turn me on?"

"No," she sobbed.

"Why are you crying, Lauren? What's wrong? Tell me."

Lauren was kissing my neck even as tears streamed down her face. They were warm and fell in large drop. More kissing. "I hate you because...because you made me face the reality of my marriage...and my life. I hate you for...for making me feel alive again when I've felt dead for so long. And yet I know that this...this...being with you...can't go on. And I hate my husband for having an affair and for leaving me alone so much and I hate myself for not having the courage to divorce him and then you come along and make me—feel again. So I hate you for that." Lauren's face was twisted and contorted in genuine anguish and I found myself in completely unfamiliar territory. I didn't know what to say or do. "I'm sorry" seemed utterly trite so I just held her close.

"Do you want me to leave?" I said as she continued kissing my neck and face.

"No," she whispered to me. "And that's the problem. I want you to stay. But you can't. But I can't let you go, either. I'm so fucking confused. Do you know I've never cursed in life other than saying 'damn' or 'hell' a time or two? And I've never had sex with another man before tonight. And I've definitely never sucked cock. And yet...I enjoyed all of them. I should feel guilty and maybe tomorrow I will but right now I feel...alive. I feel truly alive for the first time in my entire life. And I'm SO happy!" Lauren was openly crying. Her head was on my shoulder with her arms around me. "Please don't leave me. Please?"

My cock was still inside her but had gone completely soft. I felt it slip out and Lauren reached down for it.

"No! Don't you dare," she screamed. "I want more. I want more of you. I want more of this. She slid off me and got back on her knees and took me in her mouth. She was no longer crying but her beautiful eyes were still wet. "Here. Let me get that." Lauren paused long enough for me to use my tee-shirt to wipe away her tears. Her mascara was everywhere.

"I'm not so beautiful now, am I?" she said.

I pulled her up on my lap and held her. "You really have no idea, do you? You think makeup or hair or things are what make you pretty. They don't. YOU are pretty, Lauren. YOU are beautiful. I'm here for YOU. I can't help needing what I need and neither can you, but I want to experience those things with YOU because YOU turn me on. I'm crazy attracted to YOU and I don't care about your mascara or your hair."

Lauren pushed her boobs into my face. "And I want all of this with YOU, Cal. I know this is impossible. I know you can't marry me. I know I'm even too afraid to divorce my husband. I just know I've been so lonely and so...empty. For far too long I didn't think I'd ever feel anything again. And now this. My life is a sham. My marriage is a sham. I go through the motions every day but I don't feel anything. I got to the point where I didn't really care if I even woke up again until the day I saw you with your shirt off. Even then, I tried to shove those feelings aside. I tried being practical. I told myself I was a crazy, middle-aged woman who was losing her mind. But just being around you and then...talking with you last night. I felt something I haven't felt in over 20 years—happiness. And I want more of that. I want to feel this for as long as I can even though I know there can't be an 'us' for any real length of time. But I want you as often as I can have for as long as I can have you."

Lauren sat back and looked at me. "Are you ready to run yet? If you're not, you probably should because if you don't, I'm going to want to keep seeing you even if it costs me my marriage and my membership in the Church. So, do you still want to stay with the batshit crazy Mormon woman?"

I slid my hand under her sweater and massaged her breast. Lauren bent down so we could kiss and we did so passionately. I moved my hand back down to her pussy and stroked her clit. "Does that answer your question, honey?" I asked.

Lauren arched her back and moaned loudly. "So you'll stay? So you want to keep fucking me?" she moaned as her breathing deepened.

"As long as you keep wearing sweaters and cursing God..."

Her breathing was already steady and once again growing deep. "In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'll do anything for you. Anything. Just promise me I can have you in my life as long as possible and I'll do whatever you want whenever you want. Promise me?"

"I promise."

Lauren began grinding again as the cum from my first orgasm oozed out of her pussy and down onto my cock. "Looks like we made a mess," I said.

Lauren slid off my lap and back onto her knees. She began licking the cum off of my cock and said to me, "Don't you dare call this a mess. To me, this is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a very long time." She paused then said, "Well, other than your beautiful face and that freaking gorgeous, hard body of yours, that is. I'm so happy your cum is inside me and that I'll be able to carry you around with me for a while at least. I love having your cum inside me."

I pulled Lauren back up into the same position and help her lift up so she could take my cock inside of her again. More grinding. I was getting very hard again. "One more fuck tonight?" she said playfully but seriously.

"Definitely," I said as I pulled her close and kissed her. I ran my hands along the sleeves of her sweater. "Thank you for wearing this for me. It's beautiful and so I are. I love you for that."

"Shhh. Don't talk. Don't say anything. And especially don't say that. Because... because...just don't you dare make me fall in love with you because you'll break my heart when you tell me this is over. Promise me you won't do that."

This time, I didn't answer. I just stroked her hair and kissed her softly. I was rock hard again and Lauren slid up and down on my granite shaft. "Oh, fuck, that feels so goddamned good, honey." Lauren ground and bounded as she moaned and groaned.

Then she stopped for a brief moment and pulled herself close. She put her mouth next to my ear and said, "And I meant what I said. I'll wear...or do...anything for you and that scares the hell out of me but it also excites me like nothing ever has."

Without another word Lauren was bouncing furiously on my cock again. She stopped, flipped around, then rode me the other way. "Oh, God. I'm gonna cum again. Oh...Jesus...fucking...Christ!!! I want more of your cum in my fucking goddamned pussy!" I waited until her orgasm started then released another monster load of cum into her pussy.

"Happy now?" I whispered in her ear as she collapsed onto my chest.

"Very, very happy. And you? Are you fucking goddamned happy, my love?"

"Very," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her and held until my cock fell out again along with a huge amount of white, salty cum.

I was figuratively in heaven and Lauren was going to hell, but it was obvious she fully intending to enjoy the trip.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers