All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 15'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The glorious story continues

You never want this to end! Every chapter brings a new episode, a new loving "roll in the hay," a renewed love fest. I am loving each and every chapter, and don't want this to end. I love right along with Rob and Bobby, and want to cry tears of joy when they are so in love and connected with each other. Bobby has shed tears and even Rob has come close with tears in his eyes. This is when you know they have reached the great depth of a true love. It is so great to read that they realize how fortunate they are to have found each other, the "great love of their life." Keep the story going!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Holy freaking crap!'

'There was a chill in the barn, but our building passion created an instant inferno between our bodies.' '...lost in the buffet of Rob's hairy trench...' That is an A+ sentence. Very vivid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the story in this chapter, to find so many family members who approve of Rob being gay is amazing. For Rob to have a chance to get a Football scholarship is wow; I hope the press dosen't find their relationship if he goes to collage there.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years ago
Just want to say as a fellow author...

...that I am truly enjoying this series. Keep up the great work and cranking out the chapters. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous