Bait a Hook Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mom came by to see you Rob. She brought mail and told me to tell you she loves you." I smiled as we headed inside.

"Mail? What was it?" Rob questioned closing the door behind him.

"Um, I dunno, I didn't look. It's over there on the coffee table." I motioned as I headed into the kitchen to get a couple bottles of water for us to drink.

I followed Rob upstairs as he twisted the envelope in his hands. I sat on the desktop as he twisted it n his fingers. I hadn't looked at the envelope earlier, but now that it was clutched in Rob's hands I noticed the intricate seal and the year 1693. Rob carefully opened the packet and went through the papers.

"I have to get my SAT scores up 100 points, and maintain my GPA this term," Rob started and I eagerly waited for the news. "But If I do that, The College of William & Mary is offering me a football scholarship."

"Holy freaking crap!" I whooped as I jumped off of the desk and into his lap and pulled him into a hug. "That is freaking awesome! I am so proud of you Robbie." He squeezed me tight before speaking into my ear.

"The coach even wrote me. It says their scouts saw me at the semi-finals and state championship. They've been getting information on me since." Rob sighed into my ear.

"Looks like someone needs to study to take his SAT again. " I spoke before giving him a final squeeze and standing up.

"Ugh, guess you're right." Rob sighed and looked at me.

"You need to shower Rob, you stink." I added as I flared my nostrils at him.

"I though t you liked my stink babe." Rob rebuffed chuckling.

"I love your stink, but you smell like weird deli meat and grease."

"I'll give you some deli meat." Rob and I both burst out into laughter as I punched him on his strong bicep. "My uncle called while I was working, he left a message saying he was going to Maryland to look at a new horse. He'll be gone Friday night ad wants me to look after his animals while he's gone." Rob added.

"That's fine; I'll help you if you want." I answered as Rob tossed his smelly shirt in the hamper.

"I was counting on it." He smirked as he headed down the hall and into the shower.

Rob came back wearing a towel and I watched as water droplets dripped down his hard hairy chest. Damn he was sexy. Rob quickly pulled on some pajama bottoms. I watched as Rob took his cash tips out of his discarded pants pocket and counted it. He separated it in three piles. I watched as he slid one pile into his wallet, one he placed in a mug on the desk, the remaining pile he put in a white envelope.

"Whatcha doing Robbie?" I questioned, intrigued by his actions.

"I'm separating this into spending change, savings, and I'm going t give some to your dad every week." He answered placing the envelope in the top drawer of the desk.

"Rob, you don't need to give dad part of your income." I was shocked that he was thinking that.

"I know Bobby, but I want to." He closed the drawer and gave me a look that said I wasn't going to win that argument.

***

Friday after school Rob headed to work. I volunteered going to his uncle's and making sure the animals were fed and watered, but he insisted that he wanted to do it together. After I finished my homework I went to the library and checked out all of the SAT prep books that I could find for Rob. Rob instructed me to wait and eat with him so I just listened to some music waiting for Rob to appear. It was 8:30 and I was surprised that Rob hadn't come back home yet so I sent him text. 'You get lost?' Within seconds I received his response: 'be back In 5.' I smiled and changed out of the sweats that I had been lounging in. I went in Rob's underwear drawer and found what I was looking for before sliding into my jeans and putting a hoodie on overtop of my t-shirt.

I saw Rob's headlights pull into the drive as I reached the bottom of the steps. I hollered to my mom to let her know where I was going and was quickly in the truck beside Rob.

"You're clean." I mentioned after reaching across and kissing Rob on his stubbled cheek. He gave me a wink and grabbed my hand.

"I showered at Uncle Charlie's. I left work a little early and did most of the chores. We just have a couple things in the barn we need to check on." He squeezed my hand, and I happily held on until we pulled down Charlie's long dirt drive. The sky was lit by a large full moon as he pulled behind the house and headed towards the barn.

"We just need to make sure the water isn't frozen and I need to check the hay loft." I nodded and followed him out of the pickup and into the side door of the barn. Rob pumped some water into the troughs as I wandered around the barn. I walked over to the ladder and looked up; I saw a faint light coming from above as Rob's hands pulled me tightly against his chest.

"What's up there." I asked.

"Only one way to find out." Came Rob's familiar line and I smiled and turned my head and was rewarded with a sweet kiss from his luscious lips. I clasped a rung of the ladder and started climbing up. A few steps and I felt Rob clasp his hands on my ass as he feigned that he was supporting me. I smiled and kicked my leg aside and rolled into the hay loft. Rob quickly followed as I took in the scene before me. Rob had cleared out an area and had stretched a wool blanket out that had a LED lantern and his small cooler. Without warning I was flat on my back with a feral Rob on top of me. He was attacking my mouth like a wild animal. Rob's larger body melted into mine and I pulled him closer to me, needing as much contact as possible.

"Damn you're hot Robbie." I moaned as we rolled onto our sides. Our limbs were a tangled mess as we tried to get out of our shirts. Finally free our chests reacquainted and rubbed sending electricity coursing through my system at the touch. Rob moved his mouth to my neck and was nipping, kissing, and sucking aw we wriggled on the wool blanket with stray straw particles stuck to our bodies. There was a chill in the barn, but our building passion created an instant inferno between our bodies. Rob began working his hot mouth down my body and I squirmed when I felt him nibbling on the hard nub of my nipple. I felt his stubble brushing against my smooth skin and with each caress my body shuddered at the contact.

I ran my fingers over his short cropped hair as he began fumbling with the buttons on my jeans.

"Fuck that's hot babe." Rob almost growled as he worked my jeans down and revealed one of his jocks that I was wearing. He licked and lightly bit on my drooling dick that was trapped in the pouch. I whimpered when he relented and I felt him jerk my shoes off before pulling my jeans off completely.

"Flip over babe, I wanna taste that tight ass." Rob demanded and I quickly obeyed his request. His meaty paws were kneading my ass cheeks causing me to pant.

"Oh fuck Rob!" I almost screamed when I felt his strong, hot tongue making my tight hole slick. I thrust my hips back into his face allowing him to devour my most intimate region. His stubble rubbed across my ass sending shivers through my body. When his tongue breached my outer defenses I lost all control.

"Take me Robbie!" I begged as I pushed further back into his face. I heard his jeans unzip as he quickly slipped out of his jeans and his boxers. He quickly rolled over to the cooler and withdrew a small bottle of lube. I was squirming with desire when I felt the super cooled liquid trickle on my puckered hole. Rob didn't waste any time and quickly slid one of his large fingers deep into the recesses of my body.

"I need your big cock Robbie, give it to me!" I begged as his finger grazed my prostate and I felt my dick lurch trapped in the confines of the jock.

"You are so fucking hot Bobby." Rob was quickly over me and I felt my chest being pulled into a tight embrace. He was pinching my nipples as I felt his hairy chest caressing my back. I was so desperate to have Rob inside me that I didn't let him get me ready as much as I needed. I winced when he gained entry.

"Shh babe, relax." Rob whispered into my ear, willing me to accept him. I inhaled his manly aroma and instantly relaxed and pushed back with piston like speed and speared myself on his steel-hard tool. If Rob hadn't been holding me up I would have collapsed. I missed the feel of my man's hard, thick shaft inside of me.

"Oh fuck me with that huge cock Robbie!" I whimpered in a gravelly voice.

"Your ass was made for me babe, so tight, so fucking hot." Rob proclaimed as he began to fuck my tight ass with long, strong, deep strokes. My cock ached with each thrust and I felt the glorious friction of my trapped erection in the jockstrap, but I needed more. My hands were supporting me and I thrust rapidly meeting Rob with each thrust. He was tweaking my nipples and sucking on my neck and I could tell he was rapidly approaching his release. He was nibbling on my ear before he sucked hard on my shoulder and finally biting it before his trusting stuttered and I shivered as he made a final furious assault on my bundle of nerves. His huge dick expanded and I was filled with a glorious heat as his massive load shot into my steamy canal. Rob collapsed on top of me and I supported him enjoying his weight on my back.

"Oh fuck Bobby!" Rob moaned as he rolled off of me. I climbed on top of him and rubbed my needy erection on his chest. I was still in the jock and I was desperate to come.

"Rob." I tried to hide the desperation in my voice, but I needed him. He quickly came to and recognized my need. He leaned up and slid the pouch to the side, finally freeing my cock and balls. He pushed me down as he climbed on top of me assaulting me with passionate kisses. He pulled away and quickly my meat was in the oven of his mouth as he twisted his skilled tongue around my throbbing member.

"Stay there." Rob motioned and I was frustrated as I saw him looking for something on the floor. Thankfully he hurried back and I felt his slick hands sliding up and down the length of my engorged member.

"Eat it babe." Rob said before his perfect bubble butt was hovering over my mouth. I inclined my head and was awash in Rob's scent and moaned as I quickly lapped at his tight puckered hole.

"That's right Bobby, get me ready." Rob was squirming and had to brace himself as I was lost in the buffet of Rob's hairy trench and quickly had my tongue wedged inside his muscled opening. Rob stood up and I was mesmerized as I watched him squirt lube on his hand. He quickly had one finger inside his hole which caused my bone to drip a large strand of pre-come. It felt like hours as I watched Rob getting ready for me sliding two and finally three fingers deep inside his gut. I bit my lips when I watched his re-hardened cock ooze a strand of pre-come as he finished getting ready.

"I need you Bobby." Rob said as his green eyes burned into my soul. His gaze never left mine as I watched him lower himself onto my rock-hard dick. It took every ounce of will power not to thrust up into him as he slowly bottomed out. He sat still and I felt his tight ass relax around my shaft. When he was ready he started riding me like I was a bull at the rodeo. Knowing he could take it I thrust deep inside of him meeting his down strokes. His balls were slapping against my tight stomach and I thrust on auto-pilot. My libido took over and my balls begged for release. He leaned over and I felt his hot cock rubbing against my stomach as I pulled him into a ravenous kiss.

Using the remaining focus I had I flipped us over so Rob was on his back. I started pile driving as deep into Rob as I could, bottoming out with every stroke. He arched his back so his dick didn't lose contact with my thrusting stomach. He moaned when my helmet stroked his prostate and I zeroed in on the location.

"Oh, shit Bobby, right fucking there!" I strained to keep focused and had lost all control as I attacked his ass.

"Shit, fuck, you're making me!" Rob moaned and I felt his ass clamp as his first shot of his second release splashed onto my chest. I pulled his neck to me and sucked deeply as his constricting tunnel sent me into overload causing my balls to explode, shooting every sperm deep into Rob's tight channel. I thrust and thrust until I could no longer support myself and collapsed onto Rob in a sweaty tangle of limbs.

"I love you so much Robbie." I proclaimed as I took his fuzzy face in my hands and gazed into his eyes. I saw the same love reflected back at me and knew how lucky I was to have found my better half.

"I love you more Bobby." Rob admitted as he softly placed three or four kisses on my swollen lips. "I brought dinner."

I laughed and rolled the blanket and wrapped us up like pigs in a blanket. "Maybe later Robbie." I sighed as we cuddled. I don't know how long we stayed cocooned but Rob broke the silence.

"I hate to be a downer babe, but we need to be home in 20 minutes." I gave Rob a sweet, slow kiss before I rolled away from him and looked for my clothes.

"Guess we'll have to have a picnic when we get home." I said as I started tying my shoes. "Thanks for tonight Rob; it was very special to me." Rob gave me a kiss and swatted my ass before answering.

"You're very special to me Bobby." He smiled and rolled over to climb the ladder. I followed him down knowing that I had found the love of my life.

*The story continues in Chapter 16*

12