Bait a Hook Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's over, and I'm taking you to lunch." I felt his hand clasp mine as I made the drive to Virginia Beach.

"Even if you don't get the score W&M wants, you still have two awesome scholarship offers." I pointed out as Rob nodded along.

"I really wanna go to school with you Bobby." Rob admitted.

"I want that too Rob, but W&M Is really hard to get into, and I won't hear back from any of them for a while. In a way you're lucky, you have two, maybe three schools lined up waiting to take you."

"You're right Bobby. We'll figure it out." Rob nodded and I noticed him pick his phone off of the dash. "Did my phone ring while I was in there?"

"Uh, yeah I think you got a message or something." I responded intently watching the road.

"Jen messaged me. She wants to meet for lunch or dinner before she heads back to school tomorrow." Rob's voice was neutral and he didn't sound excited at the notion.

"Oh?" I replied, thankful that he told me about the message.

"Yeah, I'll just tell her no." Rob shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Rob, I don't mind if you go and catch up with Jen." I was relieved to hear the truthful tone in my voice. I did trust Rob and I was glad that the jealousy monster had left my system.

"You sure?" Rob had skepticism in his voice as he spoke.

"Yeah Robbie, I trust you." I squeezed his hand before finishing. "She probably wants to ask you how you snagged a stud like me." Rob's grin turned into an infectious laugh, that I couldn't help but join in.

"Damn right she does." He admitted. "I'm still wondering how I hooked you myself."

I was grinning when I pulled into what looked like a shack on the beachfront. We were seated at a table on the porch. The screen had been covered with a clear plastic that kept the winter chill out. We had a wonderful view of the ocean waves crashing on the beach. I was gazing longingly at the water. I used to swim almost every day back home; I hadn't been swimming since summer.

"What are you thinking Bobby?" Rob raised his eyebrows and I turned away from the waves to look at him.

"It feels like it's been forever since I went swimming." I shrugged and turned to watch the water again.

"Remember when we saw each other on the beach?" Rob asked and I smiled and nodded at the memory. I had been embarrassed at the time.

"Yeah I remember; I got a chubby when I saw your glistening, hot, sweaty, hairy body and had to sit down for a few minutes to hide it." I half blushed, half smirked as Rob laughed.

"That was the first time a got a glimpse of your smoking hot body." Rob smiled and we had a delightful meal eating crab cakes before we headed back to my Jeep.

"Do you care if I run in Best Buy real quick?" Rob asked as we passed by the large electronics retailer.

"Nah, that's fine, whatcha need?" I answered.

"Headphones." Rob stated simply.

"Headphones?" I repeated.

"Yeah babe, you snore." Rob shot back.

"No I don't." I was shocked at his accusation and he erupted in laughter causing me to laugh. I parked the car and we headed into the massive store searching for the headphones.

"Naw, you don't snore Bobby. Sometimes when you're reading or studying you get so wrapped up in what you're doing that I don't wanna bother you. Like today, I sat outside the car and watched you read thinking you would eventually notice me, but you were so engrossed in that book it wasn't until I opened that door that you snapped out of it." Rob apparently found the section and he pulled me down the aisle with headphones. "Sometimes I wanna listen to music, but, you know, I don't wanna break your concentration."

"Sorry Rob, I do get lost in what I'm doing. You can listen to music; I'm starting to come around to your country music." I grinned as we looked at the hundreds of pairs of headphones. A worker in a blue shirt came by and recommended a $300.00 pair of headphones that we both scoffed at and thanked him for his help. I saw a pair of hot pink headphones and pointed them out to Rob chuckling.

"You think I won't get those?" He questioned raising his eyebrows like I was daring him.

"No, I know you will." I laughed as I pushed him down the aisle to find another pair. He selected a pair he liked and after he checked out we started the journey back home across the bay.

"What should I tell Jen?" Rob asked looking at his phone.

"I dunno, if you want to meet her I guess your choices are dinner tonight or lunch tomorrow." I restated the options that Rob already knew. Rob groaned as he typed something into his phone, erased it all, and then stared blankly at it.

"Maybe I'll just tell her no." Rob spoke; I caught him looking at me out of my peripheral vision.

"If that's what you want." I felt like that was something my mom would say and shivered a little at the thought. "I'll go with you if you want, but I don't think she wants to catch up with me."

"Ugh, I'll go to dinner with her and get it over with." Rob pecked out a quick message on his phone before placing it n the cup holder next to mine. "I wouldn't want you to suffer through that babe, but you can come if you want."

"No that's ok, maybe I'll see what Katie and Billy are up to tonight, you can come find us after your date." I snickered teasingly until he playfully punched my arm. Rob's phone vibrated a few minutes later and he made plans to catch up with his old girlfriend for dinner.

"You sure you don't care Bobby?" He asked as we got out of my Jeep.

"Positive Robbie, go catch up with your old gir-" I decided to reword my thoughts, "your friend." Rob grunted and we headed upstairs. I started texting Katie to see what she was getting in to tonight as Rob paced nervously around the room.

"What am I going to say to her?" Rob asked as he flopped beside me on the bottom bunk.

"Just be honest Rob, she knows you're dating me, so I doubt she'll try to seduce you." I glanced at my phone disappointed that Katie was out of town, but she told me Billy would probably hang out.

"What should I wear?" He grumbled as he got up and was looking in the closet.

"What's wrong with what you have on?" I questioned thinking that Rob would look sexy in whatever he had on.

"I dunno, it's just plain." He shrugged as he turned to face me.

"Well if you're trying to get hot for you wear one of your tight thermals and some tight jeans, that always gets me going." I smiled as he turned around practically growling at me.

"I don't want to get her hot babe." He closed the distance between us and bent down to give me a kiss before he started riffling through the dresser.

"Where are y'all going to go anyway?" I asked standing up and swatting Rob's plump ass before taking a seat at the desk.

"I think I'm just going to take her The Crab Shack or something. Don't want her to think I have any romantic intentions." Rob answered as he hopped on the desk beside me.

"Just wear what you have on and stop worrying about it."

"Do I have to do this?" Rob groaned as he looked down at me.

"No, but you told her you would." I gave him a half smile and he nodded at me.

"Well what are you going to do tonight?"

"I dunno, Katie isn't in town, I might hang out with Billy, haven't talked to him yet though." I answered as I picked up my phone to send Billy a quick text.

"He's cute, no hanky panky Bobby." Rob said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Like I would." I was affronted with his joke. "Katie would kill me anyway." We both laughed as I looked down at my phone to read Billy's message: 'Yeah, come over and we can play ping pong or Nintendo or something.' I shared the message with Rob.

"Or something... watch your back Bobby." Rob laughed as he hopped down from the desk.

*

"Wish me luck." He pulled me into a hug and placed his warm, soft lips onto mine. I deepened the kiss and slid my tongue into his mouth. I kissed him passionately, just to remind him that I was here for him. We separated with a pop. "Great now I've got a boner." I chuckled as Rob adjusted himself in his jeans and we headed down the stairs and outside together.

"G'luck Robbie, call me if you need me, I'm heading to Billy's." I said as we each got into our own vehicles and headed off in opposite directions.

*

I had a great time shooting the shit with Billy. We played ping pong for hours and eventually chatted like old friends. It started out a little awkward as that was the first time we had hung out one-on-one. I had spent almost all of my free time with Rob, but now that Rob was working a lot I found myself missing some of my old friends. While a few of Rob's friends had basically abandoned him, he didn't have the same relationship with the remainder that he once had. I realized it was probably a good thing that I told Rob to reconnect with an old friend. It would be good for us to be apart from each other and do things on our own. I knew Rob was working a double shift tomorrow so made plans to hang out with Billy the following day before I headed back home.

I was surprised Rob wasn't back because it was just after eleven when I walked inside. Emily and her friend Lindsay were sitting on the couch watching a movie. I sat in the chair and chatted with them for a second, before I realized I that I had no interest in watching the sappy movie that was on TV. I said goodnight and curled up in my bed and picked up my new book and began reading.

I woke up when Rob came in the room and closed the door behind him. I picked the book off of my chest and placed it on the bedside table as I stretched and a yawn escaped my lips. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 12:15 AM.

"Hey babe, sorry I'm so late." Rob said as he slipped out of his clothes and climbed over me to snuggle on the bottom bunk. I could tell that he wanted to talk so I tried to shake the sleep out of my head as I rolled over to face him.

"How'd it go?" I asked trying to stifle another yawn.

"Good, bad, happy, sad, weird." Rob chuckled as he brushed my bangs off of my forehead. "Dinner was weird at first, we talked about old times, but it was awkward. By the end of dinner we were able to talk naturally. She wanted to go somewhere and keep talking so we drove down to the refuge and sat and talked." I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manor, but Rob quickly answered. "No, not like that. We just talked." I relaxed and moved closer, placing my head on his arm as he looked down at me.

"She asked me if she turned me gay." Rob laughed which caused a smile and chuckle to leave my lips. "She said that of course her first time was with a gay man. I ended up apologizing for leading her on and we're in a good place now I think. She even said that you were very handsome, to which I eagerly agreed."

"I'm glad you had a good dinner Robbie, I think we need to make sure we maintain our friendships." I was struggling to keep my eyes open and I felt him brush the hair off of my face again.

"How was hanging out with Billy?" Rob asked as he rubbed his thumb across my lips and down my jaw.

"Good we played ping." I yawned in his face and he laughed. "Pong." I finished and felt his lips lightly pressing against mine before I succumbed to sleep.

**

Rob somehow managed to climb out of bed and head to work without me noticing. Sunday mornings were the busiest at the deli. It seemed like half of the town went there for breakfast. Rob was working a double so probably wouldn't be home until the afternoon. I got dressed and ate breakfast before I started on the homework that was due tomorrow. I was almost finished when my phone stated jumping on my desk.

'Katie is back in town, she bought a deli platter, come over and help us eat it.' I read Billy's text and thought that sounded like a great idea. I put my schoolwork back in my backpack and stood up stretching. My parents were at church and I had no idea where Emily was, so I left a note as to my whereabouts before I grabbed a jacket and headed to Billy's house.

"Hello Mr. Knowles, how are you?" I greeted Billy's dad as he opened the door for me.

"Fine thanks Bobby, go on they're in the kitchen." I thanked Billy's dad and headed to the kitchen to find Billy and Katie sitting around the island counter with a huge platter of food.

"You really did want help eating this." I said as Katie popped a cube of cheese into her mouth.

"Yup, dig in." Katie smiled and stood up to give me a hug. "Where's the mister?" She asked sitting back down.

"Rob's working." I said as I put a piece of ham on a cracker and ate it.

"So that's why you're hanging out." She smirked and tossed another cube of cheese into her mouth.

"He woulda probably come over if he didn't have to work." I shrugged. "I dunno, we can hang out without each other." Rob had bad timing texting me at that exact moment. 'I've got a surprise for you later.' I smiled and Katie shot another jab at me.

"Oh and now you're going to tell me that wasn't Rob?"

"Fair enough Katie, it was Rob." I tried to hold a glare, but smiled at her face, she was smiling and teasing, I couldn't be mad at her for that.

"Leave him alone." Billy nudged Katie and she shot him a glare.

"Thanks Billy, besides, you two spend an awful lot of time together too." I said defending myself. We had been chatting amiably for a while before I realized that only half of the platter remained and I was stuffed.

"I can't eat another bite." I patted my stomach in a satisfied sort of way. I watched Katie put the plastic lid on the container and put it in Billy's refrigerator.

"We're gonna head across the bay and watch a movie later if y'all wanna come." Billy said.

"That's nice, but-." Katie laughed knowing I was declining. "Rob said he had something planned." I finished, I thought about pushing Katie off of her barstool, but that would be too extreme.

"What're y'all gonna see?" I asked trying to take the focus off of me.

"She'll probably make me see some chick flick." Billy groaned but smiled warmly at Katie, letting her know he didn't care.

"Oh we wouldn't have gone anyway. Neither Rob nor I like sappy movies." I smiled as Katie poked me in my ribs.

"You could come for the company you know."

"Maybe next time." I pushed her ringer away that was still jabbing me in my side. My phone started bouncing on the counter again so I picked it up to see Rob was calling me.

"Hey Robbie." I answered and I heard Katie and Billy snickering in the background. "What's up?"

"Come on home, I wanna take you somewhere." Rob sounded excited as he spoke. "Tell Katie and Billy I said hi."

"I'll tell them hi." I spoke and watched Katie and Billy nod and say 'hi' back.

"Alright well come on home when you're ready, bye babe."

"Bye Robbie." I replied and hung up my phone. I sat and chatted with them a few more minutes before we said our goodbyes and I headed home. I didn't have a chance to go inside because Rob met me outside carrying his backpack and led me to his truck.

"Hold on Rob, I gotta pee, I'll be right back." I broke away and headed inside to take care of business before I jumped in his truck.

"How was work?" I asked as he pulled out of the drive.

"Busy, but good." Rob answered smiling at me.

"Well are you going to tell me what you've planned, or is it an 'only one way to find out' sorta thing." I smiled but was surprised when he pulled off of the road into one of the few hotels in the area.

"You did not get a hotel room?" I asked in disbelief, thinking it would be silly to rent a room so close to home. "We have school tomorrow you know?"

Rob smiled and grabbed his backpack before exiting without a word. I stepped into the nearly deserted parking lot and quickly caught up to Rob as he walked into the lobby. He headed straight to the reception desk.

"Lesley?" Rob questioned the girl at the counter who nodded and looked up from her computer. "I'm Rob, I work at the deli with your mother-in-law Shirley, did she call you?"

"Oh yes Rob, you wanna head right down this hall." Lesley smiled and pointed down an empty hallway.

"If you could give us a heads up if someone is heading our way." Rob winked at Lesley who blushed and nodded as Rob took my hand and led me down the hall

"What have you done?" I was looking at Rob wide-eyed and embarrassed at his conversation with Lesley.

"Quit worrying, you'll like it, I promise." Rob stopped and pushed open a door and the chlorine hit my nose and I smiled when I walked into a deserted room with a steaming hot pool. He put his bag on one of the chairs and pulled his shirt off revealing his beautiful body to me.

"You said you wanted swim. I asked Shirley if there were any indoor pools around and she set this up. Most of the people who come to this hotel off season are here to fish, so they barely use the pool. I watched as Rob pulled down his jeans. To my surprise he had found one of my old swim team Speedos. It was red with a large white bulldog face on the ass. It was a sight to behold. The tight suit was stretched to cover Rob's assets. The suit was filled to capacity and Rob grinned before doing a shallow dive into the pool.

"I'm not skinny dipping." I shouted to Rob when he emerged from below the water.

"Look in the bag." He replied before submerging again. I opened Rob's bag and pulled out the two beach towels and a matching swim team Speedo, but in opposite colors, it was white with a red bulldog face covering the butt. I heard Rob laugh as I held it in my hands and turned around to look at him grinning at me. I hadn't worn one of these since my last swim meet almost a year ago. I pulled off my shirt, shoes, ,pants, socks, and boxer briefs before pulling on the constricting swimsuit. After I adjusted my goods into a more comfortable position I dove into the pool straight for Rob. I relished the feeling of the liquid as it engulfed my body. I swam around Rob a few times before I came up for air.

"Thanks Rob, I needed this." I smiled before I submerged and swam underwater to the other end of the pool. I swam a couple of laps freestyle before Rob grabbed me and flipped me over so I was floating on my back.

"Come swim Robbie." I said as I kicked the water and started a backstroke away from him. Rob spluttered from the splash and dove after me. I stopped at the wall and let him catch me.

"You're fast." He panted as he leaned in and gave me a kiss, pinning me to the edge. I was feeling playful so I quickly ducked and pushed off the wall holding my breath as long as I could and barely making it to the other end before breaking the surface gasping for air. I turned around and saw Rob was still at the other end looking shocked that I had left him there.

"Swim first, and then play." I smiled as I swam back to his end of the pool. Rob met me in the middle and pulled me under and we wrestled a little before coming up sputtering.

"Not fair." I laughed as I climbed onto his shoulders and he started carrying me around the pool.

"I can't catch you fair and square, I need to... improvise." He laughed and leaned back causing us both to splash into the water. I floated on my back and did a lazy frog kick until I reached the edge. Rob was stalking behind me with a predatory glint in his eyes. This time when he pinned me to the edge, I didn't want to leave. I felt his steaming hot lips press into mine. I moaned and felt his stubble brush against my cheek.

"Robbie we can't, not here." My will power was broken as he pressed his hardness into me. I moaned and deepened the kiss feeling our trapped cocks struggling against each other in the tight suits. Rob picked me up by my waist and placed me on the edge of the pool. I looked down and met his hungry gaze and watched a bead of water drip down his Adam's apple onto his furry pecs. He reached for the top of my Speedo and began to pull them down. I looked around making sure we were alone before I quickly lifted my hips and let him pull them down.