Bait a Hook Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Robbie." I moaned as I felt his mouth swallow my throbbing bone. Rob worked his skillful mouth and tongue over my stiff tool until I was on the verge. He sensed it and let my cock escape his mouth. My dick plopped against my stomach causing a strand of pre-come to stick to my abs.

"You're so sexy Bobby; those noises you make get me so hard." Rob hopped up beside me on the edge of the pool and his tongue was quickly wrestling with mine. I broke the kiss and licked his stubbled jaw line, letting my tongue cross his Adam's apple. I leaned forward and took one of his hard nipples in my mouth. I knew he would start squirming and wasn't disappointed when I lightly nibbled on his hard tip. I quickly licked across his furry chest and gave the other the same treatment before sliding back in the pool.

"You get me so hot babe." Rob moaned.

"Lift up." I said as I released Rob's come-tube from the tight prison of the Speedos. I enjoyed the thud when it flopped against his fuzzy abdomen. I took his long, thick cock into my hand and gave it a few strokes, taking care to spread the free flowing lubricant across his helmet.

"That's it Bobby, take it." Rob's voice was strained as I took his head into my mouth, letting my tongue toy with his slit. I was happily working for Rob's release when he stopped me.

"Move over to the stairs." Rob groaned and pointed over to the shallow end that had stairs into the pool. I smiled and swam as Rob pulled off his Speedos and practically sprinted to meet me there. He climbed back in the water behind me and motioned me where to go. I had my hands and knees on the top step at the perfect level for him to fuck me while he was standing below me, submerged to his knees, exposing his muscularly hairy thighs.

"Oh fuck." I almost screamed when I felt his rough tongue licking my tight puckered hole.

"Eat it Robbie." I begged as I felt his tongue gaining entry into my tight hole. He pulled back and spat a couple times before I felt his finger gently probing. Within minutes he had me squirming as he rocked two fingers deep inside my gut.

"Enough Robbie. I need that huge cock up my ass." I panted and looked at him, trying to maintain my balance on the stairs. I watched as Rob spit on his dick and lined up at my gateway. His dick felt enormous and it almost burned as he entered me, clearly the spit wasn't enough lubricant. I fought through the pain and relaxed as he was submerged completely in the tight confines of my body. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and I saw nothing but love in his eyes and I relaxed completely. Rob slowly withdrew and when he eased back in he brushed my prostate which had me begging for his dick.

"Do it!" I pleaded. "Give it to me." I was ready for a good, hard fuck, and Rob answered the call. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting hard into me. I was driving my hips back, meeting his thrusting body, the smack of abs on my lower back and the splashing water were amplified in the enclosed room.

"Flip over Bobby." Rob commanded as he pulled out. Within in instant I was on my back on the top step. He picked up my hips and I intertwined my legs around his ass. The sloshing water was around me this time and provided an easier entry as he attacked my ass. Our eyes locked as we were in our sex-induced, lust-filled bubble and nothing else existed. I was lost in the sensation, watching Rob as he gave me pleasure that no one else could. Rob had a map of my canal and focused his assault on my prostate causing my cock to drool pre-come. Before I knew it his arms were behind me and he pulled me up into his chest and stepped down the stairs. He was submerged up to his chest as he held me and fucked me standing up.

"Oh fucking crap!" I bellowed as this new angle was hitting all new nerves inside me. I wrapped my arms around Rob's neck and helped meet his trusts.

"Too good, can't last." I panted before exploding. Like an underwater volcano I watched as thick white cream bubbled and splashed to the surface between us. My tight tunnel clamped on his thick torpedo and his grip on me faltered and I squeezed tighter to him.

"I'm going to fucking blow!" Rob almost hollered into my ear as I felt his muscles tighten, his cock thicken, before I felt his body contracting and feeling the molten liquid surge deep inside me. Rob leaned his head and started nibbling on my neck and collar bone.

"So fucking good babe." Rob managed to get out while he released me from his grasp. I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his torso as I let the rest of my body float on my back. His dick softened and slipped free. Rob fingered my ass a few times trying unsuccessfully to keep his seed trapped inside me. Rob watched as his seamen floated out of my ass and reached the surface in marbled swirls.

"Stand up babe." Rob asked and I stood up. I scooped up some jizz still lingering on the surface and rubbed it into his rich pelt of fur. I smiled when the fur lathered before he pulled him into a steamy kiss.

"Thanks for the swim." I grinned at Rob and kissed his chin.

"No thank you babe." Rob grinned and took my hand and led us out of the pool.

*The story continues in Chapter 17*