Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs her phone, and dials a number. "Mom, I'm at Nick's. (Pause) Yeah, the guy from the other night. (Pause) Okay, I will. Love you too, Mom." She hangs up and looks at me, worry deep in her eyes as she looks at me. "My mom will be fine. Let me help you, and then I'll go." Once again, all I can do is nod, as Gina helps me out of my shirt and pants. Part of me wonders what tale she might spin from this night, but I hope she has learned her lesson. She gasps as my shirt comes off, and lightly touches the two forming bruises that are already dark on my ribs. Her touch is light, but still makes me flinch. My pants are next, and they hit the floor, revealing my 'Armitage' (one of my favorite anime's) boxers. For a second I wonder if she is going to follow me to the bathroom as well, but thankfully she lets me do that in peace. Once in the bathroom I take a look at myself, and shudder. The left side of my face is a massive bruise, complimenting the two on my ribs, and one over my right kidney.

When I return to my room, she has me lie on my stomach.

"Just relax," she tells me. "Let me give you a massage. It'll help you sleep."

Help with sleeping is the last thing I need, I'm so weary, but a free massage isn't something to pass up either. A small part of me still doesn't trust her, but I can feel her 'guilt' and 'concern' switches still fully on, without me applying pressure. Also, knowing that Dennis is in the apartment helps. Don't get me wrong, I'm still angry with her, and she deserves to pay for her lie, but right now, I'm just too exhausted to do anything about it.

Her fingers work wonders on my back and shoulders, and thankfully she avoids my right kidney, and the sides of my ribs where I'm bruised. As her fingers dig deeper, I can feel my muscles (such as they are), start to relax. Just as I'm about to fall asleep, she moves off me, and tells me to roll over. Obligingly, I do as I'm told, and give a low moan, as digs her thumbs into my feet. Her digits drive into the underside, tops, and even between my toes, as she works my feet, and a small feeling of euphoria spreads across my body.

"I've studied reflexology, and been told I give the best massages," she whispers, as she works up to my calves.

If she did this every night for a month, I think, she might actually begin to make it up to me.

Her hands begin to work my thighs, and the feeling of contentment continues through my body. It isn't until she is working on the tops of my thighs, near my groin, that I realize I've grown hard at some point, and it is now poking well out of the top of my boxers. Gina just ignores it, though I know she can't miss it.

After finishing with my thighs, she straddles my legs, and starts working on my stomach and sides. The middle of my stomach is still tender from Robbie's first blow in the basement, but Gina's fingers seem to work magic into them. As her hands slowly work up to my chest, I notice that her body slides up, too, until she is sitting right on top of my rock-hard rod. Her whole body is moving on top of me, and it's only making me hornier, instead of relaxing me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, feeling that switch inside her move again as I speak. Her hips are now moving with their own rhythm, sliding up and down my partially covered penis, as her hands work my neck. I can sense that her 'horny' switch is fully tilted now.

"Making recompense," she whispers dreamily.

Horny as I now am, I'm even more wary. "Uh-huh. . . And have it end like last time?" I don't even try to hide the edge to my voice.

Gina sits fully upright, and grinds her denim covered crotch down on me, not even trying to hide what she is doing. "Dennis, are you still listening at the door?" She asks, turning her head towards the closed door. I can see his shadow underneath it, and almost have to laugh. The big jock who can usually get any girl, is listening outside MY door. Thinking about the fact that he is a jock, I consider how happy I am that he plays basketball, and not football, else he would have likely been in that basement, too. Dennis doesn't respond to Gina's question, but she continues as if he had. "I want to make it clear that everything I do in here tonight, I do of my own free will." She turns back to look at me, and I can see hunger in her hazel eyes now. "There, now you have a witness." Her hand snakes down, and starts gently rubbing the head of my cock. "You don't really want me to stop, do you? Goodness knows, THIS big fellah doesn't want me to stop." Her fingers wrap as far as they can around the head of my manhood, and gently squeezes.

Deciding quickly, I yell towards Dennis's shadow, "I hope you heard her, 'cause I'm gonna make her scream in ecstacy!" Hey, I might still be mad at her, but I'm not about to pass up a free screw.

Gina giggles, and I compare it Shanna's giggle. Perhaps it's my current mood towards Gina, but I like Shanna's laugh more.

Grabbing the hem of her shirt, she lifts it up over her head. Underneath, she is wearing a white frilly bra that brings her ample bosom together to emphasize her cleavage.

"You just lie there and relax," she tells me, "I don't want you hurting yourself. Let me do all the work." She bends over, and lightly pecks my lips, before moving her mouth gently across my left cheek, to just behind my ear. I reach behind her, and easily unsnap her bra, as I feel her breath tickle the hairs at the nape of my neck. Gina softly nibbles her way down my neck, along my pecks, until she can bring my right nipple into her mouth. I rather enjoy the sensation, as her tongue swirls around the areola, making it stand up tall and proud.

I let out a small moan, and note that even that makes her 'wet pussy' switch move. I let out a louder moan, as a test, and feel the switch move even more. Gina also gives a slight shudder as I do, and I wonder just how much she is enjoying this. Part of me doesn't want her to get any pleasure from it, but I've never been a selfish man.

As her lips travel down my abdomen, I notice that my door has opened slightly, and Dennis is peeking through the small crack. That's right, I think, watch as I get a piece of action from one of the hottest babes on campus. I really am going to have a witness to her willingness.

I forget all about Dennis watching us, when Gina's lips stretch around the head of my rod, and her tongue swirls around the ever sensitive rim. Another moan escapes me, and Gina begins to bob up and down, slowly taking more and more of me into her mouth. I'm too big to fit down her throat, but she gives it a valiant effort, often gagging in her attempt. Soon my moans are nonstop, until she starts to really shudder, and I know she is cumming.

Her head lifts, and she looks me in the eyes with a piercing look. "What is it about your cock that makes me cum so easily?" I can only shrug; glad she thinks it's my cock, and not me manipulating her through my switches. Gina rolls onto her back, unsnaps her pants, and practically rips them off, before rolling back onto me. Licking my shaft from balls to tip, she keeps going up my body until her tongue is in my mouth.

I can feel her vagina start to press against the tip of my penis, and moan into her mouth as her soaked pussy swallows the first couple inches. "Oh, god! I forgot how big that thing is," she tells me, throwing her head and arching her back. At the same time, I notice Dennis slip quietly into the room. He already has his cock out, and is gently stroking it, as he watches this hot blonde woman slip further and further down my rod. Despite myself, I can't help but notice that he is well endowed as well, if not quite so well as I am.

My mind is taken from Dennis's presence as I hit bottom in Gina. She looks down between us, then back up to me, with a slightly pouting expression. "One day, I am going to get all of you in me," she promises, before slowly sliding back up, and then slamming down until I hit bottom again. I moan as she does this, and can feel her inner muscles tighten as I do. Lifting her body up again, I can feel every inch of my wood slipping from her slick vagina. "God, I feel so empty after having you so deep. Ungh—" She cuts off, driving her booty down hard on me.

I decide to give Dennis a bit of a show, and grab an ass cheek in each hand, spreading them, and giving my roommate a great view of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Gina's tits are bouncing just inches above my face, and I lift my head up a bit, grunting at the slight pain in my abs as I do so, suckling one of them between my lips. I let out a really loud moan, truly loving sucking on a great set of teats, and suddenly Gina is cumming hard on top of me. I start to thrust my hips, ignoring the pain in my stomach, pounding in and out of her, when an idea occurrs to me.

Slipping two of my fingers on my right hand down to where we are connected, I can feel her juices sloshing around my cock as I moan, making her orgasm last longer. I try to shove my fingers in also, but she is too tight around the girth of my penis. I content myself with just rubbing my fingers around that area, till they are nice and slick from the juices that are pouring out. By this point Gina has come down from her orgasm, but she is still moaning loudly.

I bring my two slick fingers up to her puckered asshole, and start rubbing against her sphincter. She tenses immediately, and stops all her movements.

"No! I'm not into that," she protests, and I can see fear in her eyes, but I give my loudest moan yet, while simultaneously mashing on her 'horny' switch, and slip one finger in to the first knuckle. It's enough to make her cum again, and I can feel her sphincter loosen then tighten around my finger. She remains still, other than her orgasmic shudders, while I continue pounding her from underneath. "Damn, that feels good, but no more," she says. Ignoring her, I switch nipples, slip my second finger in, moan, and mash the switch again, bringing her to yet another orgasm.

I start to move my fingers in and out, as I move my hips up and down, and this time when her orgasm subsides, she is matching my pace. When I slip a third finger into her colon, she grabs my face away from her teat, and mashes her lips to mine as she cums once more, this time with no additional help from me, and I slip a fourth finger in.

"My God, what is it you do to me? I've never cum so much, so quickly, and with your fingers in my ass too. . ." She looks hard at me for a moment, and then seems to come to a decision. "If I let you back there, will I be forgiven? No one has ever been in my ass."

I consider for a moment, but decide to be honest with her. "It will be a start, but it will take more than that, to repair the damage you caused." Her 'guilt' switch maxes out as I speak, but so too does her 'wet' switch.

She nods to me, with a solemn look, and gently lifts off me. I pull my fingers from her bum, as she pulls away. I notice for the first time, just how soaked I am down there from her juices. We won't need any lube, and I will need to change the sheets afterwards.

I send a quick wink at Dennis, but his eyes are glued to Gina.

Gina reaches down between us, gripping me at my base, and starts to rub the tip between her ass cheeks. I sigh in anticipation of the feeling of sliding into her rectum, and watch as she shudders to the sound. I feel her gently press down, and feel pressure build against my cock, until suddenly there is a release, and I'm in her ass.

"Hold on," she tells me breathlessly, "I need to get used to this. You feel even bigger back there." Her chin is resting on her chest, eyes tightly closed, and her hand still holding my cock. After a few seconds I feel her start to move carefully, taking me inside her colon, bit by tiny bit. I can feel every centimeter, as her sphincter, at a snail's pace, allows me passage.

After almost two whole minutes have passed, I can't resist the temptation anymore, and moan loudly. Gina's eyes fly open, and suddenly she is fully seated in my lap, shuddering and crying out in her own orgasm. For the first time ever, I'm fully sheathed inside a woman. The fact that it's her ass, and that she is one of the hottest woman in school isn't lost to me, and I start shooting my seed deep into her bowels.

For what seems like an eternity, I'm lost in my own bliss, as wave after wave of pure ecstasy crashes over my bruised body, smothering the pain and hurt I've suffered tonight, replacing it with utter bliss.

When I finally start to come back to myself, I groan as my ribs, abs, back, and jaw bring their pained existence back to the front of my attention. The second thing I notice is that Gina is actually still shaking and shuddering atop me, her mouth mashed to mine, and her pussy making a puddle on my pelvis.

Gina rolls off me about the same time I see Dennis slip from my room. I'd completely forgotten about my roommate in my orgasmic bliss.

"If I had known it would feel that good, I would have done that YEARS ago!" Gina exclaims, still trying to catch her breath.

I roll over, and immediately fall asleep, ignoring her.

* * *

I wake to the soft strains of Aeris's Theme playing on my phone. What few hours of sleep I'd had, had been peaceful and dreamless, but way too short.

"Mmm, ten more minutes," a voice mumbles next to me, and I look over to find Gina, still naked, lying next to me. I more fall than stumble out of bed, as the memories of all that had happened last night crash through my tired brain. Had I really been kidnapped, beaten, and then afterwards fucked by Gina's ass?

Looking down at my own naked form, I can easily see the bruises on both sides of my ribs and my stomach. Gina moans again, and as quietly as I can, I slip from my room. Images of Gina on top of me, my cock fully sank into her ass haunt my thoughts as I pour my cereal.

"Some night, huh?" Dennis asks me as he walks out of his room, rubbing his eyes, and I realize I'm still not wearing any clothes. He looks as tired as I feel. "You look like shit, man."

"Umm, yeah," I reply stupidly.

"So tell me," the jock says solicitously, "can you still call yourself a geek if you fuck a chic like Gina in the ass?"

For a few seconds I can only stare at Dennis after he asks me that. Then the memory of him slipping out of my room slides into my mind, and I can't help but laugh.

"Got any coffee?" A tousled and very sleepy Gina asks as she leaves my room. She has at least taken the time to get dressed first, unlike my continued nakedness. Despite how I feel about what she'd put me through, and being all disheveled, I can't deny she is beautiful. Even with her hair in a mess, and tear streaks still staining her cheeks.

"Yeah, I'll make some real quick," Dennis jumps up to do just that, like a faithful puppy.

Gina sits down next to me, while she waits for her coffee, and gives me a small smirk when she notices I'm still naked. "I hope you don't want me to make it up to you anymore this morning. I don't think I'll be walking right for a week." She shifts a little in her seat, before adding, "Or sit comfortably."

Embarrassed despite everything, and not wanting to talk and start turning her on, I quickly eat my breakfast, then escape to my room while Gina and Dennis talk. I think about taking a shower, but don't want Gina to try joining me, so I just grab some wet wipes, and scrub myself clean that way. I also quickly rip my still wet sheets off my bed, and throw them in the laundry. They smell strongly of our sex last night.

Gina offers me a ride to campus, but a quick look outside shows that, while overcast, it isn't snowing, and I tell her I want to walk, so I can think. She nods, though she has a sad look in her eyes as I turn her down.

The crisp cold air seems to cleanse some of the fog from my mind as I walk, and I really begin to wonder what is happening around me. Somehow some of Gina's switches have gone on autopilot, and I'm not sure how to explain that, other than some sort of mental conditioning. I also wonder just where my new abilities have come from, and even why me? Based on what Dennis has been telling me, I'm not the only one with new abilities, but the others seem to have very different abilities.

The walk is too short for me to sort everything out, and it doesn't help that I run into Brent Ratner, one of the guys in the basement last night, as soon as I walk into the science building.

"Hey, Nick," he hails me, "Got a second? I wanted to talk to you real quick." He winces a little when he sees my face.

"Sure," I tell him, wishing he'd just leave me alone.

"First of all, I really want to apologize about last night. We thought we are going to beat up a rapist, not someone who was seduced." I only nod, wondering if he is going somewhere, or if he is just rattling on. "Robbie is pretty torn up about it, but he wanted me to apologize for him too, if I saw you." We walk in silence for a bit before he starts talking again. "Listen, there is a party this weekend at my place, and I want you to know you're invited. Should be pretty happening, and I know there will be lots of women there. Can I count you in?"

"Sure," I tell him again, hoping he would leave me alone if I agreed. I know he is only asking me to keep my mouth shut.

"Good! I'll email you the address. Bring a date if you want, just not Gina. I'd better get to class. . . Oh, and one more thing. . ." He hesitates, but I already know what is coming next. "Please don't tell anyone about last night, okay? It could get us all kicked off the football team."

I'm right. But truth be told, I don't want them talking about it either. I'd used my switches on everyone there, and I didn't want word to get out about that either.

Every class is a torment, as it hurts to just breathe, or even sit. Bending over my books and taking notes is even a chore. I get quite a few odd looks from the massive bruise on my jaw, but no one says a word about it.

At lunch I'm surprised to have everyone but Robbie, Derek, and Gina appear next to me, as I sit and eat. I do notice Gina walk in, see me sitting with everybody else, and at that distance, I can see the sad look on her face. I get even more stares from people walking by, as it's odd for so many from the football team to be sitting next to a self-avowed geek. Brent keeps going on about the party this weekend, how it's going to be 'off the hook', and everybody else offers me their apologies. I just nod when it seems appropriate, and speak as little as possible. I'm still not feeling sociable, and I note that no one is willing to meet my eyes.

That is until I get to Prof. Frankens's class, and notice the low-cut blouse, and knee length skirt she's wearing. Normally I sit towards the back, but when I see her, I can't help but choose to sit closer to the front. Okay, so I sit in the front row. I tell myself that it's only because I wanted to see if my switches have affected her the same way they did Gina, but I know better. Trust me, if you could see her, you'd be doing the same thing.

Prof. Frankens eyes me as I sit down, and I sear she even gives me a small smile. I almost feel giddy, as I feel for her switches, and sense them still there. I wonder how long the switches can stay in someone, and if they can be removed. Based on the last time I was in her class, I know I can modify any switch I make, but I haven't tried removing any yet.

As an experiment, I make a switch that will make the side of her right breast itch, and then flip it while she is lecturing today's lesson. I feel the switch move, and I hold it on for a bit. I can see that she is getting a little frustrated, though she makes no move to scratch it. After a few minutes, she excuses herself to her office, and I can feel the switch shudder, and realize she must be scratching it. I let it turn off, and she comes out of her office shortly afterwards.

1...34567...46