Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

"You left Brianne alone with those guys?"

"Yes Wayne. I didn't give her a chance to say anything. I just left."

"So he didn't get to kiss you then?"

"No, he rubbed my back. That's as far as he got Wayne."

"Hmmmm... I don't want to sleep with you tonight Lissa. You can have the couch or you can go home, your choice."

"But Wayne."

"No buts honey. We'll talk again tomorrow. Good night Lissa."

20)

I tossed and turned in bed that night.

The next morning Lissa looked terrible. She had slept on the couch, but it looked like she had been doing a lot of crying.

"Oh Wayne honey. I'm sorry. Please hold me."

We held each other and she cried on my shoulder. I stroked her back lightly.

"Wayne honey. I'm with you and only you. You have to believe me."

"Which club did you go to Lissa?"

"It was the 123 club Wayne."

"OK Lissa, let's have some breakfast."

"Oh Wayne, please make love to me."

"I'm not quite ready for that Lissa."

"Wayne!" She started bawling.

I went in to eat my breakfast and left her there.

I called the 123 club at noon and asked when the night waitresses arrived. I was told 4:30. Lissa hovered for a bit. I asked her to leave for a while. I told her to come back around 7. She gave me a bone crushing hug and then left.

21)

I remembered our waitress from the night with Ben. I saw her there. The place was dead. I approached her.

"Hi Marcie, I was here a couple of months ago. Do you remember me?"

She stared at me for a second. "You were with Ben Latimore right?"

"Yup that was me. Marcie honey, do you mind if I ask you some questions about what happened here last night?"

"Not really I guess."

"There were two good looking brunettes. One of them is tall and slim, the other one is sluttier and hippier, you know the ones I mean?"

"Yes, I know exactly who you mean."

"OK Marcie, I've got 20 bucks here for you if you can tell me what they did all night."

She smiled at me and took the 20 bucks.

"Well, they came in and sat down right here." She moved one of the chairs.

"Of course, those two drew the attention of the male customers. They deflected 3 or 4 separate sets of guys that tried to pick them up."

"Nobody sat with them?"

"Not at their table, no. They kept staring at a group of 4 guys that were sitting over there."

"Were the guys flirting with them?"

"Not really, they were minding their own business. They were good looking guys. Anyways, eventually your two brunettes approached the table."

"What happened then?"

"Oh the slutty one was snogging with a guy within seconds. It was unbelievable."

"And the tall one?"

"She looked really uncomfortable. It was pretty obvious that she really didn't want to be there. Her friend must have begged her to go over there."

"So what happened then?"

"She just sat there. The guy sitting there rubbed her back. She just sat up straighter. You could tell she didn't want the guy to touch her."

"Then what Marcie?"

"Oh, the guy tried to kiss her and she stormed off."

"She just left her friend hanging?"

"Yeah, the guy who tried to kiss her was pissed. He stood up to go after her. The slutty one jumped up then. She threw herself at that guy."

"What did the first guy she was with do?"

"Oh both guys were all over her then. She left with both of them."

"Wow, she really is a slut then."

"She really is."

"Thanks very much Marcie. I really appreciate this. I gotta go."

"Wait honey, what's your name?"

"I'm Wayne, Marcie, Sorry about that."

"Oh it's OK Wayne, so what's your interest in those two?"

"The tall one is my girlfriend Marcie."

"I thought so. She really didn't do anything wrong Wayne. She looked really upset when she left. I think she likes you a lot."

"That's good to know Marcie. Thanks again."

"Give her a chance Wayne, but if things don't work out with her, look me up honey."

"Marcie, I'm flattered. You're beautiful."

"Thanks Wayne, so is your tall brunette, and she does seem to be committed to you. She just needs to stay away from her slutty friend."

"Thanks Marcie, for everything."

"Bye Wayne."

22)

I kept going over things in my mind. Lissa was an amazing girlfriend but I was a little worried that her best friend was such a slut. Then there was Myra to think about. She was so beautiful and so nice. I was really confused.

Lissa showed up at 7 and threw her arms around me. We hugged each other hard, but I wouldn't let her kiss me right away.

"We need to talk Liss."

"OK Wayne, let's talk."

We settled down in the living room.

"So did you talk with Brianne today?"

"Yeah, I talked with her."

"How did that go?"

"Oh she was busy fucking both of those guys from last night. She didn't want to talk to me. I gave her what for, Wayne. I was yelling at her."

"Did she apologize?"

"Not really, she didn't understand why I was upset."

"So where does that leave you two?"

"Wayne honey, Brianne and I have been best friends since we were 7 years old. I can't just ignore her for the rest of my life."

"I didn't suggest anything Liss. I just asked."

"Yeah, well, let's just say I won't be going out to any bars with her anymore, OK Wayne?"

"Yeah, I guess. That makes me feel a little better."

"Wayne honey. I never wanted to even talk to the guy. I don't know why I let him stroke my back. I should have slapped his hand right away."

"You never should have walked over to the table Liss. I could easily predict what happened after you walked over there, so you could do the same if you thought about it at all."

"Oh Wayne, you're right honey. I should have never walked over there."

"I don't know what to say Lissa. I'm really not happy with you about this."

Lissa started bawling.

"Oh Wayne, I understand why you're upset honey. I really do. All I can say is that I was thinking about you the whole time I was there Wayne. I don't want to lose you honey."

"Well Liss, I guess I'm going to be all right with this. I forgive you. But, I don't want you to think this was a trivial thing Liss. I seriously considered breaking up with you."

"Oh God Wayne. Please kiss me honey."

We kissed and it was intense. She literally dragged me to the bedroom.

Lissa was on a mission. When it ended she cried all over my chest as she hugged me tight.

"Oh Wayne, I can't believe I almost lost you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me honey."

She kept on crying. I just held her and let her cry it out. I was thinking about things. I still wasn't 100% sure that I had made the right decision.

23)

We were good for another month. Lissa still was the perfect girlfriend. Then one night she came home and she seemed upset.

"What's up Lissa?"

"Oh nothing Wayne, how was your day honey?"

"My day was ordinary, but yours obviously wasn't. Talk to me Lissa."

She sighed. "Oh Wayne, I put in a sexual harassment claim at work."

"You what?"

"One of my superiors kept on fondling me. I couldn't get him to stop. I put in an official complaint."

"What happened after that Lissa?"

"Oh Wayne, the lady in HR wasn't very nice to me. She kept saying that Roger had an impeccable record and that they would have to investigate."

"Why didn't you tell me about this right away Lissa?"

"Oh Wayne, I knew you would be upset."

"I am upset honey, but I'm more upset with you for not talking to me than I am about the harassment."

"You are?"

"Lissa honey. If you're in trouble and we're a couple we have to face things together. You can't fight that sort of a battle and keep your partner in the dark about it."

"Oh Wayne, you're right. I'm just really flustered OK. I don't know what to think right now."

"Sorry honey, Come here babe."

We hugged and she finally started to calm down.

"Oh Wayne, you're so good for me honey."

We kissed again and then made passionate love. I couldn't help myself. I started to think about serious things, like whether she wanted kids, what kind of house did she want, the whole shebang. That was the wrong night to get into that conversation, but that was where my head was going.

24)

A week or so later Lissa was upset again when she came home from work.

"Hey Liss, what's going on honey?"

"I don't want to talk about it Wayne."

"Lissa, you're obviously upset about something. Is it related to the harassment case?"

"Yes Wayne. I really don't want to talk about it honey."

"We need to talk about it. It's not healthy to hide things. What happened?"

"Oh Wayne, another man came forward and made some disparaging remarks about me."

"Formally or informally?"

"Formally, with HR and everything."

"That doesn't sound good Lissa."

She started to cry.

"Oh Wayne, please hold me."

I held her and she cried and cried. I didn't have a good feeling about things. She finally calmed down.

"OK Lissa, there's more to this than just a little fondling isn't there?"

"Oh Wayne. Please honey. Don't make me talk about this."

"Lissa honey, have you ever had sex with a man at work?"

She burst out crying again. "Wayne, please honey."

"Have you?"

She looked up at me. "Wayne, I think I love you honey. I used to have sex at work on a regular basis. I've been trying to get all of that totally stopped."

"Trying Lissa?"

"Oh Wayne, I love you honey. Please honey."

"When was the last time you had sex at work Lissa?"

"Wayne... Please."

"When?"

"It was a month ago."

"We've been together for more than 3 months Lissa. I distinctly remember you promising me that you were only with me."

"I know Wayne. I tried to get them to stop right away, but they wouldn't listen."

"They Lissa? How many guys are we talking about?"

"2 Wayne. I'm so sorry honey."

"Well Lissa. I hope you still have your apartment, because you can't live here anymore."

"But Wayne, I'm done with all that now. I'm with you Wayne."

"Not any more you're not. You should have just quit your job Lissa."

"Oh Wayne, please honey."

"No Lissa. We're done. I'm leaving for a bit. Please have all of your stuff out tonight."

I left my apartment. She tried to follow me. I shoved her away and she fell on her ass. I just walked away quickly. She was bawling.

25)

I headed towards the subway station and called Myra.

"Hello."

"Hi Myra, it's Wayne."

"Hi Wayne, what's up? You don't sound good."

"I'm not good Myra. Can we meet up somewhere?"

"Of course Wayne. Why don't you come over to my place?"

"Where do you live again Myra?"

"Scarborough."

"I'm heading for the subway now. Which station should I get off at?"

"Kennedy station Wayne."

"OK, I'll probably be at the station in 20 minutes."

"I'll meet you there Wayne."

"OK Myra, thanks"

I sat in the seat on the train and stared off into space. Lissa had been living a lie with me for the whole time we were together. I was in shock.

26)

Myra rushed up to me and we hugged each other.

"Wayne, you look terrible honey. What happened?"

"Lissa and I are finished. Let's talk about it at your place Myra."

"OK Wayne."

She led me to her car and then we had a short drive to her apartment.

"So what happened Wayne? You really liked her."

"Yes, she was the perfect girlfriend. I had absolutely no complaints about her. I was starting to fall for her Myra."

"What happened Wayne?"

"Well, she filed a sexual harassment claim at work a week or so ago. She said a guy kept on fondling her."

"That happens Wayne. I almost had to do the same thing before the guy finally stopped."

"Yes I know, but that wasn't the whole story. Before she met me Lissa was a bit of a free spirit. Her best friend is a total slut. Lissa wasn't as bad but she was no angel either. She confessed tonight that there were 2 guys at work that she was fucking on a regular basis before we met."

"And after she met you?"

"Well, I thought we were being faithful to each other, but tonight I asked her when the last time was that she had sex at work, she said a month ago."

"Oh God Wayne."

"Yeah, so obviously she hooked up multiple times with two different guys at work for the first 2 months we were dating."

"Oh Wayne."

"She says she loves me. What a joke Myra."

"Oh Wayne."

I started to cry. I couldn't hold in my emotions any more. I just lost it. Myra was holding me and stroking me and whispering to me. I finally calmed down.

"Sorry Myra. I shouldn't have dumped all this on you."

"Wayne honey, don't feel bad. It's good to let it out.

"I'm OK now Myra. This is a nice place."

"Thanks Wayne."

27)

I stared at Myra for the first time that night. She realized I was checking her out and she blushed. Myra had large full breasts. She usually tried to hide them but they were too big to hide. I was fixated on them for a second. She blushed even more.

"You look beautiful tonight Myra."

"Oh Wayne, please honey, let's not get into that tonight."

"Get into what Myra?"

"Wayne, please, let's focus on getting you past what's happening with Lissa. Let's not get into you and me right away."

I stared at her face and nothing else for a while. She stared right back at me.

"Whatever you say Myra. I'm sorry for ogling your breasts."

"Oh Wayne, don't be sorry honey."

"You're confusing me Myra."

"Oh Wayne, I'm confusing myself OK?"

"Right, maybe I should go honey."

"No Wayne, please, don't go."

"Look Myra, I've always thought you were beautiful, always. A month or so ago you said you would be propositioning me if you could."

She blushed again and then she nodded.

"Well, I realize I just cried all over you, but put that aside for a second. I seriously considered breaking things off with Lissa even when I thought she was wonderful just so I could be with you."

Myra looked at me.

"Wayne, things are a little more complicated now."

"It's Ben, isn't it?"

"Yes, Ben and I have been getting closer. He comes back home in a week or so. We've both been looking forward to getting together."

"Well Myra, if Ben is who you want, I won't stand in your way. Ben is a great guy. You two will probably be deliriously happy together. Thanks for being a great friend honey. I better get back home."

"But Wayne, I'm torn. I like both of you."

I pulled her in for a hug. It was not a sexual embrace, but it wasn't just a friendly hug either.

"Really Myra, thanks for everything."

I let her go and then let myself out. It was only a 10 minute walk to the subway station. I had no idea where my life was going.

28)

When I got back to my place, Lissa's stuff was gone. She left a note.

Dearest Wayne,

I understand how you feel. I really do. I get that we are probably done. It's my own fault. You were right again. I committed to you. There's no way to explain what I did with those two men at work. I just didn't have the willpower to say no forcefully enough. I said no and they just kept going. They didn't rape me or anything, eventually I was willing. I have been totally faithful to you for the last month, but I understand why that's not good enough. That means I was unfaithful to you for more than 2 months. I don't know how I would feel if I caught you with another woman. I would have been a wreck.

All I can say is that I love you. You have changed my life Wayne. I didn't really have very much self-respect before I met you. You treated me like somebody special. If we are truly done, then I will hold out until I find another man who makes me feel special like you did. No more sex on the first date for me. I won't be going to the bars with Brianne to pick up hot guys for one night stands. I'm done with that Wayne. Thank you for helping to straighten me out.

I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I can't imagine your pain. If you ever need anything Wayne, I will drop everything for you. All the best.

Love Lissa

29)

I was a zombie the next day at work.

My phone rang that evening.

"Hello."

"Hi Wayne, It's Myra. How are you honey?"

"I'm pretty much numb Myra. I'm just going through the motions. Life sucks."

"Oh Wayne honey, I'm so sorry I disappointed you."

"Myra, I never expected us to go straight into being a couple. I've still got hope for us."

"Oh Wayne. I can't believe I'm in this situation. I want to be with both of you.

"Well Myra, I'm not a man who shares his woman. I'm sure Ben feels the same way."

"I know Wayne. I would never seriously consider having two boyfriends at once. It's just, I don't know what to do."

"I don't know what to do either Myra. Ben is one of my best friends. Heck, I'm the one that told him he should call you."

Myra gasped. "You told him to call me?"

"Yes Myra, you made it clear when I asked you out that we would never be a couple. Ben was whining about gold diggers and I asked him about you. Dave also urged him to call you."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes Myra. You're a wonderful person and Ben's a great guy. I was trying to help two friends at once."

"Wow Wayne. I don't know what to say."

"After you two left the 123 club, Dave and I both agreed that we thought you two would get married. We both thought Ben was the luckiest guy in the world, but we were happy for him. He's a good friend Myra. You decide what you want to do and do it. I'm guessing if you pick me over Ben he will also be a gentleman about it. Just go with your heart Myra. You deserve to be happy."

"Oh Wayne, you're such a sweetie."

"Good bye Myra."

"Bye Wayne."

30)

A few hours later Dave called me.

"Hello."

"Hey Buddy, what's this I hear about you and Lissa? You're done?"

"Yeah, we're done man. I just didn't want to call you and whine about it man."

"Wow, that sucks buddy, I know you really liked her."

"Yeah, she was a great girlfriend Dave, except she just needed to get rid of all of her other lovers. She didn't quite do that fast enough."

"So she's a slut just like her friend Brianne?"

"She used to be pretty slutty Dave. Not as bad as Brianne I don't think. Anyways, it sounds like she has put all that behind her. She says she's going to be much more selective now. Actually, she will probably make the next guy she meets a perfect girlfriend for real."

"Wow, that sucks Wayne."

"Yeah buddy, so who told you? Myra?"

"Yeah she just called me. She's really confused buddy. She likes Ben, she likes you. She likes you, she likes Ben."

"I know, I told her to go with her heart."

"Yeah, Ben told her the same thing."

"Is Ben pissed?"

"Doesn't sound like it. I guess we'll find out soon. He's supposed to be here in a few days."

"I'm trying not to stress out about it, but I'm not succeeding very well. I saw Myra last night. She was so nice and so beautiful man."

"Yeah, she has that effect on me every time I see her too. She's a one of a kind woman."

"Hey man we should head out to the clubs Friday night. Are you up for that?"

"Sure if you want Wayne, but if I were you, I wouldn't hook up with anyone until Myra made her decision."

"Yeah, I will keep everything cool. I will look but not touch, or at least not touch too much, if you get what I mean bro?"

"Sure man, OK, I'll see you on Friday night around 5:30 then. Usual spot?"

"Sounds good man. Take it easy."

"See ya bud."

31)

Myra called me again the next night. It was a strange call. I didn't want to prod her about her decision and she didn't sound like she wanted to talk about it either so we totally avoided the subject. We just chatted about every day things. We talked for at least 20 minutes. As we were getting into the good byes she finally brought it up.

"You're not even going to ask me about Ben or where my head is at, at all?"

"Myra honey, I'm still hoping that you will choose me, but obviously you haven't made up your mind yet, or you would have said something. I don't want to dwell on it Myra. I'm sure you're feeling the pressure. I don't want to add to it."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers