Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're right Wayne. I still haven't made a decision. Take care honey."

"You too Myra, good bye."

32)

A little while later Lissa called me.

"Wayne honey, can we meet and chat?"

"Lissa babe, I'd rather just talk on the phone if you don't mind."

"OK fine. You saw my note?"

"Yes Liss, I saw it."

"You don't have any comment?"

"Lissa, All I can say is that if you follow through with all that you wrote, then the next guy you meet will be a very lucky man."

"Oh Wayne, I'm so sorry honey."

"I get that you're sorry Lissa. I believe you. It's just not enough Liss."

"I know. I quit my job Wayne."

"That's good I guess. Don't let men take advantage of you Lissa. You have the brains to advance up through any organization based on your merits."

"I'll be good Wayne, I swear. You showed me what it's like to have a good man at my side. That's what I need Wayne."

"Well Lissa, it sounds like you're on the right path. I wish you all the best babe."


"Oh Wayne, life sucks. How are things with you? Are you and that girl a couple yet?"

"You mean Myra. No Lissa, she's confused right now. She likes Ben and she likes me. Ben comes back home this week, then we'll see what happens."

"Oh Wayne, I hope for your sake that she chooses you. I know you like her a lot."

"Take care Lissa."

"You too Wayne, good bye."

33)

Dave and I were enjoying our regular Friday night supper. The place had huge burgers and the beer was cheap.

"So any news with Myra, Wayne?"

"Nope, she's still undecided."

"Well, you've still got a chance then."

"Yep, I try not to think about it too much."

"Yeah, It must be nerve wracking."

"It is man, so any new ladies in your life right now?"

"Not really, believe it or not Brianne calls me to hook up every now and then."

"You called it right with her dude. She's a total party girl. You know the last time we got together, Lissa and Brianne were out right?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, they approached some guys and then Lissa got cold feet and ditched Brianne. Brianne ended up with two guys at once. They double teamed her."

"Yeah, that sounds like Brianne. It's just sex with her. We barely even talk to each other. She's a great fuck Wayne. She just offers to appear at my door. We fuck a couple of times and then she leaves. I'm not going to turn that down."

"I guess. She did have an amazing ass."

"She loves to get corn holed Wayne."

"Wow buddy, TMI."

We laughed.

34)

We left the burger place and headed towards a different club. We were walking down the sidewalk and my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi Wayne, it's Myra. What are you up to right now?"

"Dave and I are out downtown honey. Why?"

"Oh perfect, Ben and I are also out. Why don't you guys join us?"

"Sure Myra, where?"

"How about the Studio?"

"OK honey, we should be there in 15 minutes or so."

"OK Wayne, we'll see you there."

I hung up.

"We need to turn around bro. We're headed to the Studio."

"Myra?"

"Yeah Myra and Ben will meet us there."

"I guess this is the big showdown huh?"

"I guess."

35)

We got to the club and Myra rushed up to me and gave me a powerful hug. She hugged Dave as well, but it wasn't quite the same. I looked over at Ben. He nodded at me. I walked over to him and we shook hands.

"I'm sorry it worked out this way Ben."

"Yeah me too Wayne. It couldn't be helped I guess. I was busy in London. Myra was free to do what she liked. I didn't have any claim on her. Let's just let her decide. Is that cool Wayne?"

"That's just what I was gonna say Ben. We'll let the beautiful lady decide."

We nodded and shook hands again.

Myra looked from me to Ben and back again.

"You guys are good?"

"We're good Myra."

Myra looked at us both doubtfully and then finally smiled.

"Wow, I guess I can really pick 'em. You guys are both sweeties."

She hugged Ben and kissed him. She did the same with me. It was really awkward. We had never kissed before. We all sat down.

"When did you arrive Ben?"

"I just got into town this afternoon."

"How did your season go?"

"Oh it was pretty good. Man U won the league title but we were in contention the whole way. We made Champion's league. It was a pretty good season."

"So you're staying with Arsenal then?"

"Yeah, looks that way. My contract runs for two more years."

"That's cool Ben."

Myra said, "I can't believe it. I still can't choose."

Ben and I looked at her.

Dave said, "I've got the solution Myra. Don't pick either of them. Pick me."

We all laughed. Dave was always great with a light hearted comment to break the tension.

Myra grinned at him. "That might work Dave. You busy tomorrow night?"

Dave made a production of pulling out a paper from his pocket.

"Let me check my calendar Myra."

We all laughed again.

36)

We just chatted about old friends and the usual things that people chat about. I couldn't help but stare at Myra. She was dressed more provocatively than was normal for her. She looked stunning. She escaped to the bathroom at one point. The way she moved was hypnotic. All 3 of us stared at her as she walked away.

Dave said, "That is one fine looking woman. Whoever gets her will be a very lucky man."

All 3 of us raised our glasses.

Ben said, "Wayne buddy, I'm getting the feeling, she's going to choose you."

"What makes you say that Ben? I'm not seeing anything either way."

"She keeps looking at you man. What do you think Dave?"

"I see what you're saying Ben, but it still could go either way. I'd say I feel 60 40 for Wayne right now."

"You guys are terrible. Just let her decide."

Myra came back. I stood up. Myra looked at me with a questioning eye.

"I can't take this anymore Myra. I gotta go."

I reached over and hugged her and kissed her briefly. She stared at me in shock. I quickly shook Dave and Ben's hand and then I left.

37)

I don't know what they talked about. I just headed for the subway. I was halfway home when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi Wayne, it's Myra."

"Hi Myra."

"That was rude Wayne."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't handle it any more."

"So where are you?"

"I'm on the subway Myra."

"You just headed for home did you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. It was getting so we were treating you like a piece of meat. It just didn't feel right Myra."

"Wayne honey, do you still want to be with me?"

"More than anything Myra. You are so beautiful and so wonderful."

"But you just left me with Ben and Dave?"

"Myra honey. I just told you. It didn't feel right. I'm sure Ben wants you just as bad as I do, probably more. He's gotten to play with you. You do realize that was our first kiss back there. Don't you?"

"Yes Wayne."

"I wanted our first kiss to be special Myra."

"Oh Wayne, I'm such an idiot."

"You're not an idiot Myra."

"Where do you live again Wayne?"

I gave her my address.

"I'll meet you there, OK?"

"What about Ben?"

"I just told him that I choose you Wayne."

"Wow, I was not expecting that."

"I'll see you soon honey."

"OK Myra."

38)

I got home and did a quick tidy up of my apartment. My buzzer went off and I opened the outer door for Myra. I headed for the door to my apartment and opened it. Myra appeared and rushed into my arms.

We kissed passionately. It was amazing. I kept my hands away from her private parts. I just stroked her back as we kissed. Myra was teary eyed.

"Oh Wayne, Can we just count this as our first kiss? Please?"

"I don't remember any other kisses Myra."

She smiled at me and then we were at it again. She had my shirt unbuttoned and her hands were on my chest. My hands wandered to her breasts. She started to moan.

"Oh Wayne."

I was squeezing and kneading them but I left her blouse on. I didn't want to rush her. I really had no idea how sexually experienced Myra was. I'd never heard anyone say they had sex with her.

We kept on kissing. We fell on the couch in the living room. Myra had my shirt totally off. She was working my chest pretty good.

"Myra honey."

"Yes Wayne."

"I don't want to move too fast for you."

"Oh Wayne, this blouse needs to come off. Help me honey."

I unbuttoned her blouse and her sexy bra came into view. It was translucent. She wiggled a little and her blouse came off. Her breasts wobbled slightly. I was hard as a rock. Her nipples were obviously erect. She looked magnificent.

We started kissing again. I was kneading her breasts hard. We were both breathing heavily.

She was all over me. My hands slid under bra and I got to fondle her titflesh.

Myra stood up. I was worried that she was upset. She just gave me a sexy grin and reached back and undid her bra. Her huge tits were on full display. I'd never seen anything more beautiful in my life. They were bouncing slightly. My jaw hit the floor.

"Are you gonna be OK Wayne?" she giggled.

"Myra honey, you're a goddess."

39)

"Where's your bedroom honey? This way?"

She headed down the hall. She was wiggling her ass obviously.

I followed in a daze.

"Ahhh, here we are. Just what we need Wayne. A nice big bed."

She fell back on the bed and opened her arms for me.

I followed her and we continued kissing. I moved my lips down from hers. I started kissing her neck. Myra was moaning loudly.

"Oh Wayne."

I kept moving down. Her moaning grew more pronounced.

I licked around the base of her breasts. She was thrusting them up against me. I licked and slobbered and chewed her breastflesh, but I stayed away from her nipples. She was starting to get a little frustrated. She kept trying to move so I would lick her nipples. After a few minutes of teasing I finally moved in and started chewing on her nipples. She screamed. I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm.

"Oh my God Wayne. How did you manage that?"

I didn't answer her. I just kept on kneading and squeezing and munching on her breasts.

40)

Myra's hands found their way down to my crotch. She was rubbing up against my rock hard member inside of my jeans.

"Wayne honey, these pants need to come off. They're in the way."

I stood up and quickly removed my pants. My cock made an obvious tent in my boxers. She giggled. My my Wayne, there seems to be a problem with your underwear. It better come off as well. I slid my boxers down and my hard cock displayed itself in all its glory. She licked her lips.

"Wayne honey, your member seems to be distressed. Do you mind if I have a look at it?"

I fell down on the bed and my cock bounced around a little but it was pointing towards the ceiling.

Myra moved in and started licking it and she blew on it. Her ass was waving in front of my face. I took that as an invitation and I slid in to fondle her crotch. She backed away from my dick for a second.

"Go ahead Wayne. Take off my pants. I'm feeling a little warm."

She went back to my cock. She engulfed most of it.

"Oh God Myra."

She started to bob her mouth on my cock. She was an amazing cock sucker.

I barely had enough presence of mind to keep my eyes open. I undid the button on her pants and she wiggled her ass so I could get them down. They were still above her knees but her frilly underwear was now on full display. I could smell her arousal. There was a huge wet spot around her pussy. I could see a distinct camel toe. She was doing a great job on my cock. I wasn't going to be able to hold it any longer.

"Oh my God Myra, here it comes."

She just bobbed her head faster as my cum spewed down her throat. I kept cumming and cumming. She did her best to swallow it all, but it was a large load.

Myra came up to kiss me. She was grinning wildly. There was cum all over her face and in her hair. I kissed her hard.

"Oh God Wayne."

41)

We kissed a little more but I wanted to return the favor. I pulled away from her and then I put my face right up against her crotch.

"Oh God Wayne."

"I licked her panties right over her cunnie. I licked them hard. She was thrusting her crotch into my face. I moved the material aside and then blew on her pussy."

"Oh Wayne. Don't tease me honey. Please."

I licked her puffy pussy lips tentatively. She thrust up into me.

"Oh God Wayne."

She was moaning non-stop. I licked all around her labia and then found her clit. I gave it a little nudge.

"Oh fuck Wayne."

I slipped a finger into her pussy. I went exploring a little. There was no hymen that I could find. She had at least some experience. I started pistoning my finger into her as I picked up the pace with my licking. Then I rubbed my chin against her pussy. My beard stubble made it a little rough. I was showered with pungent pussy juice as she came hard. My neighbors must have been been getting an earful. She was loud. She was screaming.

I moved back up so our faces were close.

"Wow Wayne. I just may have to keep you around for a while."

"Nothing would please me more Myra."

We kissed passionately.

42)

Eventually Myra stood up. She quickly removed her pants and panties. She was gloriously naked. I just stared at her in awe.

She turned to look at me and blushed. Then she giggled.

"Wayne honey, you better close your mouth. You might catch a fly or something." She giggled again.

"You're so beautiful Myra."

"It's good to know you approve Wayne."

"Come here Myra."

We kissed again. It was intense. She pushed me onto my back. My cock was rock hard again.

Myra looked down at my cock and then she laughed.

"Wayne, I thought we cured your member earlier. It looks like it needs more tender loving care."

"It does Myra. What would you suggest?"

"Hmmm."

She climbed on top of me. We kissed again.

"Maybe if I slide on like this?"

She set her pussy on top of my cock and then lowered herself slowly. I watched my dick disappear into her pussy inch by inch.

"Oh God Wayne."

She finally was sitting on me. My cock was fully embedded in her pussy.

"I feel so full Wayne."

I just lied there and let her do the work.

She rose up slowly and let herself down again even more slowly.

"Oh Wayne."

She picked up the pace a little. Up and down, up and down. She started to really get into it. She was bucking hard. I started thrusting up into her.

She screamed again and went limp. I was still rock hard. She fell back on the bed.

43)

She came back to herself and kissed me again.

"That was amazing Wayne. You can do whatever you want to me honey."

I gently pushed her onto her back. I prepared to mount her.

"You need to spread your legs honey."

Myra quickly complied. She really didn't seem to have much bedroom experience. She had obviously done her fair share of cock sucking, but fucking? She seemed really tentative.

I pushed my cock into her pussy gently. She moaned loudly.

"C'mon Wayne. Give it to me honey."

I pushed in harder.

"Yes Wayne. Fuck me honey."

She was bucking into me. I started to slam into her hard. Myra was screaming again. It sounded like another orgasm. I just pounded into her harder. I was in no mood to slow down. My orgasm came and I pulled out of her hastily. I spewed my cum all over her large tits. It was a pretty big load.

Myra grinned at me sexily and then we kissed again.

"There's cum everywhere Wayne. You bad boy. Now I have to clean it all up."

She reached for her breast and pulled it up and licked off all of the cum she could reach. I watched in amazement. She gave me a sexy grin and then switched to the other breast.

"Myra honey, you are, by far, the sexiest woman I've ever met."

Her smile lit up her face.

"Oh Wayne, come here lover."

We kissed passionately for 10 minutes or so.

44)

"Wayne honey."

"Yes Myra."

"I have a confession to make."

"Confession?"

"That was my first time Wayne."

"You were a virgin Myra?"

"Yes Wayne, I've given my share of blow jobs over the years, and I've played with dildos but that was my first time with a cock in my pussy."

"I'm honored that you chose me Myra."

"Oh Wayne, I wasn't planning on doing it tonight. I was thinking we would just play orally, but then you made me cum just by playing with my breasts. That's never happened to me before."

"Myra honey."

"Yes."

"You are a treasure. I know I probably shouldn't say this, but I can't help myself honey. I love you Myra."

"Oh Wayne." Tears appeared on her face. We kissed each other passionately.

"Wayne honey, I can't say the words yet. I'm sorry honey."

"It's OK Myra. I understand. You've been thinking of two men for the last while. I've been thinking about you for years. The others were just minor distractions here and there."

Myra blushed. "Oh Wayne, kiss me honey."

We kissed passionately.

45)

Myra reached down for my cock. She stroked it and I was hard again.

"Let's try another position Wayne. I need to make up for lost time."

"OK Myra. Get on your hands and knees."

"Like this Wayne?"

"Yeah, that's good honey."

Myra not only had humongous tits, she had a perfect rounded ass. I kneaded it roughly.

"Oh Wayne. What are you doing honey?"

She was moaning non-stop. I spread her cheeks wide. I slid my cock up into her pussy.

"Oh Wayne. Oh my god."

I started pumping. Myra didn't move at all, but she was enjoying herself. I grabbed onto her hips and forced her butt to move. She caught on and started bucking at me. Her large breasts were wobbling around as she got into it. I was slamming into her with everything I had. She was screaming again. She collapsed. I pulled out and spewed my cum all over her ass.

I fell on the bed beside her. Eventually she came up to kiss me.

"Wayne honey, I can't believe I waited so long to do this. That was awesome."

"I can't believe you waited this long either Myra. But, just so you know, sex isn't always amazing like this. That was pretty special."

Myra grinned at me and we kissed again. "I'm going to need a special delivery from you on a regular basis Wayne."

"I'll make sure I fit you into my schedule Myra."

She giggled. We cuddled and stroked each other. I stared into her beautiful face. I couldn't believe that I was the lucky guy to end up with this perfect specimen of womanhood.

Myra smiled at me.

"You're going to give me a complex Wayne. You keep staring at me."

I blushed. "I'm sorry honey. You're just so beautiful."

She blushed. "Don't be sorry Wayne, I'm enjoying your attention."

"That's good to know Myra."

We kissed again. It was very tender.

"Wayne honey, I can't say the L word yet, but I just want you to know, I've never felt this way about anybody before. I'm on pins and needles. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's a wonderful feeling Wayne."

I stroked her body lightly. She started to purr. I spooned up behind her and surrounded her with my arms. We fell asleep.

46)

I woke up the next morning to a wonderful feeling. Myra was licking my cock. She was staring up into my eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead."

"Oh Myra, good morning honey."

"I need another special delivery sir."

She came up to kiss me. I pushed her onto her back and got on top of her. Myra spread her legs right away. She was a quick learner.

"Myra honey."

"Yes Wayne."

"Are you on the pill?"

Myra blushed, 'Yes Wayne. You can cum inside me."

"All right then."

I pushed into her forcefully.

"Oh Wayne. Fuck me lover."

I started pounding into her. Myra was screaming already. I kept on pounding. I grabbed onto her large breasts and squeezed them hard. My fingernails were digging into her breast flesh. I pounded into her harder. Myra's eyes fluttered and then she focused on me.

"Oh my God Wayne. Fuck me harder honey."

I slammed for all I was worth. I mauled her breasts as I pounded and pounded.

Myra's screaming reached a fever pitch. I couldn't hold out any longer. I splurted a gallon of sperm up into her tight pussy. My cock kept throbbing and throbbing."