Ballin' Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm." Jen moaned as she broke the kiss between her and Damon. She then turned to Brandon and grabbed him by the back of the head. She pulled him closer to her and planted a wet kiss on his lips. She stuck her tongue out invitingly, encouraging Brandon to aggressively wrestle her tongue with his.

Brandon then reached behind Jen, pulling up her dress to expose her black lace thong covered ass, perfectly round and inviting. Once the dress had been pulled up past her waist, Brandon gave Jen a swift spank.

"Oooh." Jen moaned as she broke from Brandon's kiss. "Do that again, baby."

*SPANK*, this time, Brandon smacked it a little harder, adding some force to his spank.

"Oooooh!" Jen exclaimed. "I've been such a naughty girl. I met some strangers today and I gave them both blowjobs in a bathroom."

*SPANK*, Brandon increased his force. "Yeah? How did they make you feel?" He asked.

"Ooh! Sooo naughty. They had such nice big black cocks, that I just couldn't wait to see them again. I called them as soon as I had a free minute." Jen replied.

"You like big black cocks baby?" Damon asked her as he started to pinch her nipples, making her moan. Damon continued his spanking, giving Jen one more hard slap on her perfect ass. *SPANK*

"God, I love them. I love how they fill my throat, I love how they fill my tight white pussy. I just can't get enough." Jen said honestly.

"Well good, baby, we're going to give you enough cock to keep you satisfied for days." Brandon said with confidence. After this, he tugged at Jen's thong, pulling it down exposing her already wet pussy. Brandon rubbed pussy, making Jen shiver with excitement. "Damn, girl is already horny for us, Dame."

"I told you, I would've fucked both of you right in the gym bathroom if it weren't for the fact that I had a photoshoot I couldn't miss. But trust me, I've been thinking about it ever since this morning. I rushed over here as soon as the photoshoot was finished. I didn't even have a chance to change out of the dress they gave me," Jen said with lustful eyes.

"Well, we shouldn't waste any more time then," Damon said as he pulled the waistband of his shorts down to expose his semi-hard cock. At 7in, he gave it a couple of tugs, looking seductively at the beautiful woman on her knees in front of him.

Jen's eyes opened completely wide, she gasped and looked up at Damon in disbelief. She already made this cock cum earlier today, but was still in awe over how big it was. Her lustful side then took over, and she put her left hand on Damon's cock as she began to stroke it. "God, this thing is beautiful..." was all she could say.

Brandon squatted down to Jen's level, and playfully rubbed her wet pussy from behind. Following his friend's lead, he began to tug as his gym shorts and pull them down. He began to stroke his semi-hard cock while he rubbed Jen's wet pussy quicker and quicker.

"Mmmm, that's it baby, keep going. I'm so horny for you boys you have no idea..." She said as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed as much of Damon's cock as she could. She knew that if she was going to take these two monster sized cocks, she would have to use a lot of saliva, so she tried to coat Damon's cock in as much spit as possible. She bobbed her head up and down, while jerking off Damon's shaft, which quickly made his cock grow harder.

"Oh fuck yes." Damon said as he tilted his head back in amazement.

Brandon kept rubbing Jen's pussy with fervor now, deliberately trying to make her cum quicker.

"Mmmmm, yes! Yes! YESSSS!" Jen moaned as she lifted her head, then she returned to bobbing her head up and down Damon's now hard shaft.

Brandon saw this as encouragement, so he slipped two fingers into Jen's tight' pussy. He was happy about how easily they slid in, considering Jen was now soaking wet, and her body needed to orgasm right away. Brandon worked two fingers in and out of her tight slit, slowly at first, just so she could get used to the size of Brandon's mammoth fingers. Jen moaned as she continued to suck on Damon's cock. She turned to look back at what Brandon was doing, and as soon as she saw, her whole body began to melt.

"Mmmmm! MMmmm!" Jen said, as she had her mouth full of Damon's cock. Brandon took this to mean that she wanted him to go faster, so he did. He began working his two fingers in and out quicker and quicker. As he did this, he moved himself to behind Jen, so that he could use a better angle. Still slowly jerking his own cock off, he then leaned in and surprised the brunette actress by licking her clit while he worked his fingers in and out.

Jen, surprised by this, moaned on Damon's cock, but still kept it in her mouth as she continued to suck him off. This made Damon tilt his head back even more, as the vibration from Jen's moan sent a jolt through Damon's body.

Brandon knew he was close to making Jen cum first. He remembered what she did for Damon in the bathroom, so he was determined to do it and do it quickly. He worked his fingers and tongue quickly in and out of Jen's body, sending a number of different sensations throughout Jen's sexy body. She knew she was about to cum too, so she lifted her head from Damon's cock to take a break. She continued to jack him off furiously, his cock now covered in her saliva. She closed her eyes and looked away, knowing full well what was about to happen.

"Yes, baby, please keep going." Jen said. "Yes! Yes! Yesss!!!"

Brandon responded by furiously picking up his pace, a bit of sweat came across his forehead, knowing how hard he was working was surely to be rewarded. He took Jen's clit in his mouth and sucked hard. Meanwhile, he began fucking with a third finger furiously in and out of Jen's wet vagina.

"OH MY GOD. YES BRANDON! MAKE ME CUM, BABY, DO IT, MAKE ME CUM!" Jen was screaming out loud now.

Brandon now put his hands on Jen's ass, gripping it tightly as she started to shake. He was fucking his fingers faster and faster, sucking hard on the beautiful actress' clit, and finally he got his reward.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS BABY. I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!!" Jen screamed out loud. Holding Damon's cock in her hand, she dropped her head as she started to pant heavily. She came so hard, her legs started to shake and she was feeling very weak. "Oh my goodness that was amazing! You know what you get now, right?" Jen asked Brandon

Brandon just smiled as he retook his spot on the bed. He laid back and let his back rest on the mattress. He grabbed a pillow to support his neck, and stared down at Jen who has just let go of Damon's cock and stood up. She shimmied out of her tight dress, letting it fall to the ground. "Can't let this thing get messed up, I have to return it!" She said out loud as a reminder to herself.

Damon and Brandon simply stared at the beauty in front of them. Here was the woman of many male wet dreams, standing before them, removing her tight blue dress. Her perfect body with 36c breasts, a tight round ass, a fit stomach, and long silky legs complemented her already beautiful face and dark brown hair.

Having removed the dress and heels, Jen walked over to Brandon and placed her hand on his cock. "Your bedroom, and you made me cum really hard - so you get the spoils. I hope you don't mind, Damon."

"No ma'am. But you better save some for me babe..." Damon responded.

"Don't worry baby, there's more than enough for both of you." Jen said with confidence. As she stood in front of Brandon, she grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Taking a wider stance with her legs, she bent over, and swallowed Brandon's cock in her mouth. Trying to imitate what she had just done for Damon, she slobbered all over Brandon's cock, knowing it would be entering her tight white pussy first.

Trying to make sure Damon was included, Jen grabbed his cock with her left hand and started to stroke it as she bobbed her head up and down Brandon's stiffening prick.

"Fuck yes, baby, work that dick." Brandon said out loud as he put his hand behind Jen's head to force her up and down his cock at a rapid pace.

"Mmmm mmmmm," was all Jen could muster as she had her face stuffed with Brandon's big black cock.

After a minute or so, Jen needed to come up for air so she did, but kept her hand on both the boys cocks to keep them hard. "Fuck these cocks are a mouthful. I need to feel this inside me, RIGHT NOW!"

"Fuck yes, I've been thinking of fucking this tight white pussy all day, baby." Brandon said out loud. With that he backed himself up on the bed so that Jen could climb on top of him. Damon stepped off the bed to give them room for a second while they set up.

Jen crawled her way up to the bed, and mounted on top of Brandon. She squatted before grabbing his cock with her right hand, and guiding it to her pussy. She gasped as soon as Brandon began to enter her. She felt her pussy lips stretching at Brandon's girth. "OH MY GOD." was all she could say at the moment.

"Baby, that's just the tip!" Brandon said proudly.

"I know, but god DAMN, this thing is HUGE! I've never had a cock this big - let alone two!" Jen said nervously. She started to push on through though, taking 3 inches of Brandon's long, thick cock, before she had to come up and work her way back. Each time she would come down, she would take another inch, and each one felt like it was splitting the tiny brunette in two.

Jen could only huff and puff as she started to bounce herself up, proudly working through about 7in of Brandon's long cock. "Oh my God. How...?" Jen was blurting out random words, just stunned and in disbelief about how a stick so large could fit into her tiny pussy.

"Oh fuck this chick is tight. Damn!" Brandon said aloud.

Finally, using the lube from her wet pussy, she took the whole 10in monster in her tiny pussy, and Jen felt like she was on the verge of another orgasm. "Holy crap!" she said.

"Mmm, baby, you ready to get fucked?" Brandon asked her. "This pussy is so fucking nice."

"Are you?" Jen asked back, in a confident way.

With that, she started to bounce her beautiful booty on Brandon's cock. She had been filled to the brim, Brandon's cock was hitting her cervix. She had never experienced anything like this before - getting her pussy filled up. She was feeling high though, she knew that she was on the verge of another orgasm, and all she had to do was work this cock a few times before she would hit it.

So, she bounced up and slowly teased Brandon, rubbing her hands up and down her sexy body, staring at the stud basketball player in front of him as she worked his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Increasing her pace, she put her hands on Brandon's muscular chest. Brandon grabbed Jen's hips and guided her down on his cock.

"Fuck this is amazing baby." Brandon said out loud.

"Yeah, you like the way I ride this cock babe?" Jen asked him.

"Fuck yes. I love watching those titties bounce on top of me, fuck so juicy, I can't wait until you wrap them around my cock again." Brandon reminisced about their time in the bathroom.

"Good baby...this is...all for you...right now." Jen said between moans. She picked up her pace as she bounced on top of Brandon.

"Fuck, this ass is gorgeous! *SPANK*" Brandon said lustfully as he spanked Jen's ass. This encouraged her as she bounced up and down harder and harder now.

*THWAP*

*SMACK*

*THWAP*

The sound of Jen's ass bouncing on top of Brandon's cock was enough to fill the entire house. She was now bouncing with fervor, as she felt her second orgasm coming any second.

"Fuck yeah baby!" Brandon exclaimed.

"YES! YES! YES! I'M SO CLOSE!" Jen cried out.

"Keep bouncing on that dick baby. Make yourself cum!" Damon said in the background.

"YES! THIS COCK IS SO BIG! I LOVE IT! KEEP FILLING ME UP!" Jen screaming in intense pleasure now. "OOOH...OOOOOH...OOHHHHH!!!!"

Brandon grabbed Jen's hips and started thrusting up to meet Jen's intensity. Each time he bounced up, his balls bounced forward, slapping the bottom of Jen's pussy, adding an extra sensation to each thrust. This was enough to send Jen over the edge for the second time.

"OHH MY GOD!!!! I'M...CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!!!!" Jen cried out in pure ecstasy. She rested on top of Brandon's cock and tried to catch her breath. "Oh my god that was amazing..."

Jen tried to brush the hair out of her face, but was welcomed by Brandon getting up and planting a huge kiss on her mouth. He opened his mouth and pleasantly made out with Jen. Jen matched Brandon's passion with his cock still inside her rock hard.

Then Brandon lifted Jen off his cock, and Damon walked forward. He grabbed Jen by the waist and flipped her around so that her legs dangled off the side of the bed. He then laid her back so that she was laying down and Damon lifted her legs up. She grabbed his stiff cock, rock hard after watching her cum and bounce on top of one of his best friends. He then lined his cock up, and thrust forward to push it into the beautiful actress.

"OOOOH!" Jen cried out. She was still coming down from her second orgasm, but the sensation was just too great. Damon's 9in cock was not as long as Brandon's but he knew how to use it.

"Yeah, baby, take that dick." Damon encouraged her.

He thrusted in and out of Jen's sensitive pussy, soaking wet from the two orgasms. From this angle, Damon had a perfect view of Jen's ample breasts, which were now swirling around in circles as he fucked her.

"YES, give it to me, fuck that tight pussy!" Jen encouraged her new lover.

Damon grunted and continued to hammer his cock in and out of Jen's soaking wet cunt.

Brandon who had moved out of the way so that Damon could get a piece of the action, stepped to the foot of the bed, and saw Jen was laying down. He walked up so that his cock dangled in front of Jen's face, and his balls landed on her forehead.

This took Jen by surprise, but pleasantly, she grabbed hold of it and opened her mouth. She did the best she could, but Damon below her kept hammering his cock in and out of her tight pussy - she kept bouncing her entire body and couldn't adequately suck on Brandon's cock, but she did the best she could. Each thrust Damon sent, allowed her to work her mouth on Brandon's cock. She picked up the rhythm so that she could do her best to please both of her new black lovers.

Jen grabbed Brandon's cock, and lifted it up so she could lick underneath. She started at the tip, licked all along the shaft and reached the base where his balls were. She took each of his balls in her mouth and began to suck on them, sending a jolt through Brandon's body.

Meanwhile, Damon kept pumping away at this brunette beauty below him, continuing to make her tits jiggle with each pound. He reached down, and grabbed her left breast, and cupped it in his hand. He stuck Jen's left nipple between two of his fingers, and pinched it as he groped her jiggling tits.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." Brandon moaned as Jen sucked on his balls.

"Mmmm, you like that baby? You like having your balls in my pretty little mouth?" Jen asked him.

"Fuck yes. Shit. You like getting fucked by my friend?" Brandon snapped back.

"Ohhh yes, baby, I can't wait until you both fuck me..." Jen responded.

Damon slowed down to make sure he understood what he heard, but continued to pump his thick cock in and out of Jennifer Love Hewitt. "You mean..."

"That's right boys, I want one of you in my pussy and one of you in my ass..." Jen said seductively.

"Damn this girl is a freak!" Brandon said with joy.

Damon was so turned on by Jen's slutty side, that he kept pumping even harder now. The sudden change in pace made Jen take a break from sucking on Brandon's balls, as she held Brandon's cock in her hand and looked down at the pounding she was taking from Damon's big cock. She moaned and panted, encouraging Damon to go harder and harder.

"Yess! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK THAT PUSSY!" Jen cried out loud.

"UNGGHHH! Fuck yes!" Damon said.

Damon now bucked his hips at a rapid pace, creating a loud slapping sound from his muscular thighs and her plump ass. The sound echoed throughout the room. The slapping was also followed by the sound of Damon's balls slapping the bottom of Jen's pussy, and with each thrust, Jen was getting closer and closer to her third orgasm.

"OH MY GOD!" Jen screamed.

With a few more pumps, Damon knew he was close. Jen was writhing underneath him, unable to hold out for any longer. She was about to cum again, and she knew if she did, she would be at the mercy of these two black studs for the rest of the evening. Grabbing a hold of some of the sheets, she closed her eyes, she let go of Brandon's cock, and worked her hand down over her big tits, across her toned stomach and right to her crotch. She reached through the grass of her shaved pubic hair, and touched her clitoris as she began to rub. This jolt was enough, and she needed Damon to pump a few more time before she could explode...

"So close, baby, I'm right there. Make me cum again. Do it baby!" Jen encouraged her black lover. Damon obliged and pumped with as much force as possible.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

'I'm cumming!!!" Jen screamed out loud as she erupted for the third time in the afternoon. "Oh my GOD! Holy fuck!"

Jen could only lay back as Damon kept pumping while she was reaching the height of her orgasm. At the same time, Brandon reached down to grab a handful of Jen's breasts, he bent over and went to lick both of her nipples as she came. Feeling the sensations rushing through her body, Jen continued to moan and pant, with a huge smile on her face. Her body crawled up into a semi-fetal position, as she just giggled and laughed her way through her third orgasm. She was on cloud nine after having both these black studs make her cum. But she wanted more.

"My God you boys are talented." Jen said out loud.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, babe." Brandon spoke. "You ready to take two cocks at once baby?"

"Oh my God yes." Jen said urgently.

She stood up from the bed and bent over. She patted down at the bed to signal someone to lay down, which Damon responded to. He laid on the bed with Jen climbing on top of him, straddling him like she had done earlier to Brandon. She lined Damon's cock up to her soaking wet pussy and began to work her way down. Having been stretched out by the two black studs, Damon slid relatively easily into her and she started to bounce herself up and down.

"God, I love riding these cocks." Jen said.

"Keep bouncing baby. Fuck this feels so good on my cock." Damon replied.

Jen then turned around to see Brandon reaching into his top dresser drawer to grab some lube. He opened the bottle and spilled a little bit on his stiff cock. Giving his cock a few strokes, he walked up behind Jen. She seductively looked into Brandon's eyes as she rode his friend. Biting her bottom lip, she turned her torso around slightly, and reached her arm out to Brandon, and closed her fist. With her index finger showing, she twirled in to give Brandon the sexy, come get it look and mouthed to him, "Come fuck me."

Brandon saw this invitation to mean she was ready, so he walked up behind the bouncing Jennifer Love Hewitt, and stood between his friends legs. He lined his cock up to the beautiful actress' asshole and pushed his cockhead into her ass, making Jen shriek. Jen stopped bouncing and had to adjust to control the reaction she was having from having her asshole torn apart from Brandon's sheer size.

"HOLY FUCK!" Jen said.

"Fuck this asshole is tight." Brandon said as he kept pushing his long cock into Jen's asshole.

"Ohhhh my God it's huge."

Damon kept his cock inside Jen while Brandon began to push his prick inside the already stuffed brunette. Pushing as much as he could, Brandon stopped at about 7 inches before he pulled his cock out and tried to fuck his cock in and out of the tight opening. Damon witnessed his friend fucking Jen's asshole, so he tried to work his rhythm based on Brandon's motions. He saw Brandon was pushing in, so he decided to hold on to Jen's waist with his hands and slide his cock out.