Ballin' Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH my God." Jen moaned loudly. At this point, the sensation was so great, Jen couldn't even think properly. She was getting royally fucked between the two big black studs, that she could only muster meaningless phrases as she was in a constant state of arousal.

Brandon pulled his cock out slowly, and Damon saw this as an opportunity to fuck Jen's still tight pussy. Then they alternated again. And again. And again. They started to pick up the pace, as Jen could only moan between them her eyes rolling to the back of her head from the double fucking she was receiving. They kept alternating strokes, now longer and harder with each thrust as they knew Jen could handle the double penetration.

"OH MY GOD." Jen screamed out loud. "FUCK ME BOYS, FUCK MEEEEEEE."

Jen was at their mercy as they began to thrust even harder and harder now. She lustfully tilted her head back so that she could bask in the ecstasy she was feeling. She knew her fourth orgasm was approaching, and she also knew she needed to taste their cum.

"FUCK YES BOYS. FUCKING MAKE ME CUM AGAIN. DO ITTT." Jen screamed out loud.

Brandon gathered Jen's long brown hair and made a pony tail with his hands. He then pulled back to yank Jen's head upwards and brought himself closer to Jen's ear. He then began to whisper loudly, "Is this what you want Jen? You want both these cocks to fill you up?"

"YESSSS! OH MY GOD. MAKE ME CUM!" Jen screaming, begging the two studs.

"You want us to drown you in our cum? Huh? Tell me what you want." Brandon teased her, as he pulled tightly on her hair while the two boys continued to keep her in a high state of arousal.

"I'M SO CLOSE JUST MAKE ME CUM ONCE MORE." Jen said deliriously.

"Then what." Brandon asked boldly.

"I'M GOING TO...OHHHHhhhhhh" Jen hesitated.

"You're going to what?" Brandon asked as he thrusted at full strength into Jen's asshole.

"I'M GOING TO...FUCK YOU WITH MY TITS UNTIL YOU BOTH DROWN ME IN CUM!!!" Jen screamed out loud with her last grasp.

"Mmmmmm, that's my girl!" Brandon said happily. He let go of Jen's hair and spanked her ass as the two boys continued to fuck her with great fervor. Brandon put his hands on Jen's hips and kept thrusting forward. Damon underneath could only smile with delight as he knew he wanted to fuck Jen's tits ever since the second he saw them. He held on and was now pushing with equal strength to Brandon's into Jen's wet pussy.

"THAT'S IT. THAT'S IT. I'M. KEEP GOING BOYS!" Jen said on the edge of her fourth orgasm. "FUCK! OH. MY. GOD. I'M. I'M..."

Brandon spanked her ass one more time and sent ripples throughout her entire body.

"I'M CUMMING!!! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!" Jen screamed out loud as she hit her peak once again.

Brandon and Damon kept thrusting in rhythm as Jen could only scream with delight. Her face was flushed and she smiled wickedly as these two boys kept her feeling high for the entire afternoon. The boys were running out of energy and they slowed down as Jen came down from her orgasm.

With everyone in a haze, Damon got up and took charge. He lifted Jen to her feet as he stood up as well. He put Jen on her knees and stood in front of her. He was ready at any minute, but he wanted to make sure he got a good chance to fuck Jen's wonderful breasts before he busted, so he did just that. He bent his knees, squatting in front of the beauty before him, lined his wet cock up between Jen's wonderful breasts, and grabbed her boobs by the sides. He tightened the squeeze of her tits and began to thrust his cock up and down. He was in heaven, having his cock milked by the famous actress. Brandon stood up as well, and looked for a towel to wipe his cock off. He found the bottle of lube and poured some of the jelly on his cock again to make sure it was clean and wet so he could follow his friend in fucking Jen's wonderful tits.

"God damn these tits are amazing." Damon said. "Keep going like that Jen, and you'll make me cum all over that pretty face."

"That's the idea," Jen said in her delirious state of mind.

Jen now woke up from her haze and started to fuck her tits up and down Damon's long shaft. She squeezed her breasts tightly, watching in amazement as his cock disappeared between her ample bosom and reappear at the top of her cleavage.

"Fuck I'm almost there baby, keep going." Damon encouraged her.

Jen kept pumping up and down, making a squishy noise every time. She let a trail of saliva drop from her mouth to lube up her tits as Damon pushed his pace up. She gave about a dozen more strokes before she let her tits go and fall. She grabbed Damon's cock with both hands and began to stroke up and down. She put her mouth on the tip and stroked his cock furiously, essentially begging him to cum in her mouth.

"Do it baby, fill my mouth up with your cum!" Jen said seductively. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, flashed a smile and a wink to let him know it was okay.

"I'm...fuck...ughhhhh" Damon grunted as he was about to explode.

Jen grabbed tighter, around his cock, and pumped the entire length as she sucked hard on the tip like a lollipop. She wanted that cum badly, and Damon felt it rush through his body.

"FUCK! HERE IT CUMS!" Damon suddenly shouted as he stood in front of her, Jen continued to pump his cock as fast as she could to milk it.

Damon spurted a number of ropes in her mouth, and Jen could feel each one hitting the back of her throat as they came. It started to fill her mouth up and she removed her lips from Damon's cockhead as the last strand came forward and filled her mouth to the limit. Some cum dripped out the side of her mouth, onto her lips and chin. *GULP* Jen managed to swallow as much as she possibly could, before wiping the dripping cum from her mouth and chin and sucking that off her fingers.

"Fuck that was good." Damon said as he bent down and planted a kiss on Jen's lips. He didn't even care that he just came on them, a girl that worked his cock that well deserved a kiss at the very least.

Jen returned the kiss, and as Damon backed away, she saw Brandon walk up to her, ready to give her another load. She stood up as Brandon approached, and she shoved the 6'4 black man on the bed and stood between his legs. She bent at the waist to line up her tits to Brandon's cock. She stared at him with lust filled eyes and grabbed his stiff prick with her right hand. She spit on his cock, and bobbed her head up a few times to lube up his cock.

"Come give me that huge load, big boy." Jen teased him.

She then squatted between his feet at the foot of the bed, and brought her tits up to his stiff cock. She wrapped the dark brown stick between her milky white tits and squeezed gently as she began to work his cock up and down. She tilted her head forward and sucked on Brandon's cockhead as she fucked him with her beautiful breasts.

"Ohhhhh fuck." Brandon cried out loud.

"GIve it to me baby, drown me in that cum." Jen said before she returned to sucking on Brandon's cock head.

"Ohhhh yes. Just like that baby, keep going." Brandon replied as Jen started to pump her tits up and down on Brandon's cock with greater tightness and speed. She slurped on his cockhead, sticking her tongue out to roll all over the mushroom top and coat it with her own saliva. This turned Brandon on like crazy and he looked down to watch as she tilted her head up to peek at Brandon's eyes.

Jen then removed her lips from Brandon's cockhead to make eye contact with him as she fucked his cock with her tits. "Do it, baby, cum for me," Jen whispered as she never let her eyes wander from Brandon's.

"Do it baby, keep going, cum for me." Jen continued her encouragement.

"Keep going, drown me in that cum." Jen's seductive gaze put Brandon on the edge.

"Cover me," she said softly as Brandon moaned again. He held his breath and knew he was about to explode.

"Cum. For. Me. Baby." Jen said softly, and that was enough for Brandon, as he stood up and grabbed his cock. He tugged it a couple of times, and aimed at Jen's wonderful breasts, he spewed half a dozen strands that landed all over her breasts, a few that went high and landed across Jen's face.

Jen closed her eyes as the basketball star came all over her face and chest, moaning as she just made the two boys cum all over her. Once Brandon was done, he lay back down and collapsed on the bed, giving a sigh of relief. "Holy fuck girl!"

Jen laughed as she received the compliment, wiping up all the cum that spilled all over her face and chest, she licked every bit of it off her fingers, minding her business while the two boys watched in amazement as the beautiful actress seductively cleaned up their lovemaking juices in front of them.

"God damn, you're an animal." Damon said in amazement.

"We need to have you over more often," Brandon said.

Jen just giggled as she cleaned up the last bit of cum from her right breast. "I told you boys I knew how to ball."

"You got that right." Both boys said in unison.

Brandon then looked over at the nightstand to see if his phone was there. It had just vibrated, so he stood up and walked over to it. J was the name on the phone, and Brandon went to answer it as fast as he could. He pressed the green button to take the call and said, "Yo, I'm a little..."

"Hold up bro, you won't believe what just happened." Jermaine interrupted as Brandon paused.

"I was at the basketball court this afternoon to check on logistics for the event this Saturday and..."

------ TO BE CONTINUED ------