All Comments on 'Balls'

by Violette

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed the story. Keep on writing.

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonalmost 15 years ago
Too damn sexy!

You need to promote your work more. You've been here for years and I just now find your stuff. Loved this, very very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We’ve all heard of the ‘revenge fuck’, but this was a first for the ‘revenge suck’! She got in touch with her inner bitch and blew the minds of two brothers. Great story!

When my wife first sucked off another man, it was one of my buddies who was also crashing overnight – like in your story. Also, it was first thing in the morning. And when she came back to bed, I saw he must have been a very heavy cummer. Her tits and face were doused with cum, and she had retained a ton of his cum in her mouth instead of swallowing.

I was dozing, she caught me off guard, and she pinned my arms to my sides, by straddling my chest. I could feel her juicy pussy leaking on my chest and imagined that she must have fucked him. But that wasn’t the case. She just started feeding me his semen as she kissed me and urged me to swallow. And I did!

Then, she had me lick her face clean, and I grew erect. By then I didn’t need any urging, and I devoured his cum from her tits. Losing control, I shot off the biggest load of my life, and it splattered up and down her back. She giggled and said, “My, I think I’ve discovered what turns my hubby’s crank! Now, you get your second helping of cum for the morning.”

She gave me big smirk, and turned around so I could clean her back. Then, she licked the remaining cum of my cock, and deposited it in my mouth with a big kiss. Then, quite to my surprise, she gave me a sharp jab with her knee in my crotch and said, “That ought to bust those balls of yours for a few days, while your buddy is here. I’m sure he’ll served my needs very well!”

Then, she got out of bed and started walking toward the guest bedroom. Looking back over her shoulder she said, “Don’t move. I’ll be back in about an hour with your third helping of cum breakfast!”

Nine months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!

Thanks for a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous