All Comments on 'Bambi & Me'

by Mac_G

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

beautiful story, very well written, i dunno if its a true story or not, but it does not matter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved most of it just no explanation as to how and why mom helped them get together in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
???

You never finished this part of the story:

"Morning Mom," I answered. I was a little embarrassed to see her after all that had happened in the last day. "Umm, mom? I just..."

She didn't let me finish. She just put a finger on my lips and said, "Later."

There never was a "later."

Was really hoping that with all that happened, mom wouldn't be neglected. But, she was.

:(

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Love and Sex

Love is love and sex is sex, and when both happen at the same time there is sanity in the world of humanity. It would be nice to know how Mom came to her decision to encourage events, but all in all a very nice story.

clockmanclockmanabout 12 years ago

seem to be missing a couple of chapters here ?

what about mom

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
I'd like more

Maybe with Mum in the equation.

brosismombrosismomabout 12 years ago
like to know his also

You never finished this part of the story:

"Morning Mom," I answered. I was a little embarrassed to see her after all that had happened in the last day. "Umm, mom? I just..."

She didn't let me finish. She just put a finger on my lips and said, "Later."

There never was a "later."

Was really hoping that with all that happened, mom wouldn't be neglected. But, she was.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago

Amazing. Well written story but I always thought mom was going to get involved. That would have made it pretty much complete.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
It was a great story...

I, too, wanted to know Mom's reasoning. Not that I can't live without it and I know it is just a story. Maybe there can be a sequel. It was REALLY good.

BrettJBrettJabout 12 years ago
From BrettJ

A nicely-written incest romance, good for you. Yes - I too would have liked for Mom to become involved, but write to your own dictates.

sweetsforhoneysweetsforhoneyabout 12 years ago
Wishful Thinking

Reading this story was wonderful, makes me wish my family was more like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Im literally speechless, great great job, wish I could rate more than 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Surreal

Moms motives seemed to be the whole backdrop of the story yet we never even get a hint at what they were leaving me thinking- what were they?! With that huge chunk missing I have to list this as incomplete and drop it from great to fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes

wow, this story was amazing from start to finish

DreamingLucidlyDreamingLucidlyalmost 12 years ago
Real love and plot in addition to classic porno

I loved this charming yet sexy story! I want to read more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I have been a reader at literotica for many years and this is my first comment. I found your story to be one of if not the best I have ever read and would have loved to rate it more than 5 stars if that was possible. I would really enjoy reading more of your work and again it was amazing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
A great love story with enough sex to make it interesting.

One question: How did Mom know?

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good "BUT"

you have a good story BUT you left some plot holes big enough to drive a se mi through. either write a second chapter to fill in the the holes or get a ghost writer to do it for you. half a story is worse than no story at all and this was less than half.

1) no begining to tell why she wanted him so bad.

2) no explaination from the mom as to why she helped set him up with his sister.

3) kind of rushed once it started need to slow down and build the plot.

4) need to develope the characters better.

5) what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

more plot holes than swiss cheese time to fill them in with a second chapter DON'T BE LAZY DO IT RIGHT.

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 8 years ago
ruined by inbreeding

the incest was hot. loved the story right up until they reproduced. :( oh well.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Cute, but... why?

First off, congratulations on not involving their mother more than you did. There's no such thing as a threesome romance. People who want to get the mother involved (which would have ruined the story) need to learn the difference between romance and sex.

As mentioned, a bit more justification would not go amiss, nor would fleshing out the storyline a bit more and maybe put some more focus on the emotional development of the characters. But as it is, it's fine.

Finally, my compliments about your spelling and grammar. It's one of the very few cases where I didn't notice much, if anything, amiss.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Cute

A cute story, this, though even more farfetched than the usual incest story. I agree with other posters who would have wanted to read more about the mother, particularly about why she played matchmaker. But thank you for NOT including the mother in the sex.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Nice story

Sexy, cute, fun. And although I agree we’d all like to know more about mom and why she pushed - we’re probably ever going to find out. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 A great fantasy

Nothing wrong with escapism. You write well. I enjoyed that easily enough to 5 it.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Loved this story

Its nice to read a wonderful love filled incest story between brother and sister. A story where love and respect is the main theme. I just read one where the brother got off on his older sister being in a frat house gang bang and also stood by as his younger sis was almost gang raped as she was passed out drunk. That was disgusting garbage this story was a great story with a wonderful ending. Thank you.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

I love sibcest stories where that are all about love and respect and have follow up showing their long term success. The mom encouraging them is a pretty cool twist but you never told us her motivation for it. Five stars and added to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

bare pussy, what a let down. she looked like a little kid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!

Sis could you please grow some hair down there. You make me feel like a damn pedophile!

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Nice little story. Well written. Certainly didn't mind the brother/sister portion of the story, but I (along with many others apparently) want to know why the mother helped/pushed them along into it. Something tells me that she has incest in her past too, but I guess we will never know now.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Usually, I'm not into threesomes including mom, son, and sister, but the way you wrote it made it seem weird not to include mom. I kind of feel bad for her. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incest sex always gets me happy and even better brother and sister fake marriage and kids too boot. I had hoped maybe mom would have joined them sexually but maybe with the grand kids...... Anyways I loved he story fact or fiction doesn't matter, I got horny anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too bad its just a story for me. I loved the brother sister sex. I too had hoped mom joined in it would have been great to read. Maybe the kids as she gets older introduces sibling sex to them too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

That was lovely. A nice surprise that the mom was helping push them along. Bonus points for Bambi being a virgin and saving herself for her brother. Mothers really do know best. It was odd that there was no explanation given outright as to her actions. I'm left assuming that she just wants her children to be happy regardless of societies rules and views. The best part was that she didn't get involved sexually; kudos on your restraint against what seems to be an all-too-common way to ruin an incest romance story.

I do wish there was more to the story. Would have loved to read about their life a bit more, but glad they had a nice little happy family at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous