Bambi's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-hello everyone?" she asked in a small, frightened voice.

Raven, a tall leather-clad dyke with shimmering black tresses walked up to Bambi. Without warning, she reached out and grabbed Bambi's fear-hardened nipples and twisted savagely.

"So you think you are too good for us whore?"

She continued to twist, making Bambi scream in pain. Bambi began to raise her hands, doubtlessly to offer some sort of resistance. Before she could complete her action, two more dykes grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back. Raven continued her assault on Bambi's teats, reversing the twisting motion, making Bambi scream anew.

"Drinks are on the house!" Diana announced, bringing a cheer from the crowd.

As drink orders were being shouted, Raven's wife, Tenney walked up behind Bambi and stuck her hand up her skirt. Bambi squealed as three of Tenney's fingers forced their way into her snatch.

"The whore is all wet, Raven. She must like you." "Is that true, Bambi? Do you like what Raven is doing for you?" Tenney asked.

Before Bambi could answer, Raven bent down and pulled on Bambi's top. The top button flew off, leaving her breasts completely exposed as they popped free of the confining blouse. Raven took a hard nipple between her teeth and bit down hard, causing Bambi to utter a fresh scream. Pulling back, stretching the nipple far away from her chest, Raven reached under Bambi's dress, grabbed her clit, and pinched hard! Bambi gasped, arching her back, pulling her nipple from between Raven's teeth. The scream that followed this caused everyone to fall silent, heads turning to watch Bambi to sink to her knees, sobbing as tears rolled down her cheeks. Applause from the appreciative crowd filled the bar, drowning out Bambi's sounds of agony. As I ordered my beer, I could see another woman pressing Bambi's face into the floor with her butt while another lifted her skirt up and over her ass, exposing the white cheeks for all to see. As I turned away, I could hear the sound of a leather strap striking flesh. As I took a drink, the crowd began to chant, counting the blows that were raining down on Bambi's upturned ass. As I finished the beer, I could tell the arm of Bambi's punisher was growing tired. As she began to falter, I could hear Bambi's voice, pleading and begging for mercy. As I moved to the front of the crowd, I was greeted by the sight of Bambi's butt, scarlet stripes crisscrossing both cheeks. Bambi was babbling, begging for her release.

A powerfully built African woman pulled Bambi up, bending her backwards, and exposing her wobbling tits to the crowd. Her partner, a petite Asian with a permanent look of cruel disdain on her face walked in front of Bambi, a short leather bullwhip trailing from her hand. I leaned back, watching Minko practice her art. Lash after lash crossed her breasts, each landing next to the last, yet not once overlapping. Bambi's voice grew hoarse from her continued shrieking. Greta, the African restraining Bambi, held her immobile for her partner. Finally Minko finished, wets of purple-red agony ran up and down Bambi's front. From the look in her eyes, I knew she had been broken. She no longer tried to struggle, her voice too raw to scream anymore. Only the tears rolling endlessly down her cheeks gave silent testimony to her mental and emotional state. I watched as she was pushed once again to the ground, A strap-on wielding dyke at her rear, ready to ride my little slut. Another had removed her leather pants, and was pressing Bambi's face between her moist thighs. I smiled as the strap-on owner lubricated her "cock" with Ben-Gay cream, ensuring that the whore would feel her drilling all the more. A line of partially and fully naked women began to line up at each end of Bambi. Each one would demand some sort of satisfaction.

After an hour or so, I checked up on my little pet. She was lying in a heap, her hair disheveled. Her make-up was smeared all over her whore's face. Drying pussy juice was plastered all over her face, sticky and tacky, it was holding the pubic hairs of at least 15 women onto her chin and cheeks. Her tongue was sticking out, red and swollen from prolonged and repeated oral service. Her other end hadn't been neglected either. Her anus was stretched and inflamed, the result of numerous dildos pummeling it, each dipped in Ben-Gay, to further inflame her sensitive tissues. Her cunt was puffy, the lips purple and distended. How many fists had found a home there tonight, I wondered? Ten or twelve at least. As I watched, several women picked her up and tied her spread-eagle between two posts. A tube of lipstick was used to draw a bulls-eye on each cheek of her ass. Several women had decided that a friendly game of darts was in order. As the game began, someone took an empty beer bottle and shoved it up her cunt. A lit cigarette was used to warm her nipples as bets were taken as to how long she could hold it in place. The games continued. At one point a pair of alligator clips were placed on her swollen, bruised, burnt nipples. They were tied off to a heavy stone ashtray. Bambi was made to crawl the length of the bar several times, the heavy weight pulling and tugging at her now-bleeding nipples. To give her some motivation, everyone lined up in a double line, using belts, straps, and paddles on her purple, bruised ass.

After this, everyone had had several beers and bladders were full. I sensed she was at the end of her physical limits. As a finale she served as a toilet for everyone, making sure to thank each woman for her piss. Several women delighted in moving, ensuring her now filthy torn blouse was stained yellow as well. Her blond hair was now soaked and matted. Dirt and cigarette ashes and filth dulled it and made it hang in limp, dingy masses against her face. I realized she was in no condition to ride on my motorcycle. I asked if anyone with a truck would like to give me a hand taking her home. A friend of mine, Blair, quickly agreed and with the help of three others Bambi was tied to the roll bar of her truck. On the ride home, I was treated with the sight of three women fisting her ass and cunt on the open road, giving all the other drivers a free show.

When we reached her house, she was untied and unceremoniously dumped on her front lawn. I helped to drag her to the front door, kicking it in and pulling her inside. Joe was waiting just as I had instructed him to. He was sitting on the couch, naked and waiting. Livid bruises covered his chest, arms, back, and legs. I could see the pain movement caused him, as he stiffly rose to his feet. Nothing like a good beating to get his attention I thought. I took out my knife, snapping blade into place. His eyes went wide at the pitiful sight his wife made, weakly crawling into the living room.

"See what you caused Joe? Are you ready to stop fighting me Joe?"

I gave him a play by play run down of the night's activities. By the time I was done, tears were streaking down his cheeks. I held the knife up for him to see.

"Don't make this harder or messier than this has to be. Time for you to learn your place in our relationship once and for all."

"Get over here bitch" I ordered.

Bambi shuffled over, as retched and miserable looking as anyone I had ever seen. I had her crawl in front of Joe, looking up at him. I ordered her to start lightly sucking his cock. His cock immediately rose to its full length. I pushed Bambi back, his cock popping from her mouth, dripping precum at this slight stimulation from his wife. I reached down and unzipped my jeans. I pulled my rubber cock out for the first time tonight, smiling at the look of lust that sprang up in Bambi's eyes.

"Ok Bambi, you decide which cock you want, my fake one or your husband's real one. He has been waiting for several months now for the chance to fuck you again. Which will it be?"

I watched smiling, as Joe pleaded with his eyes, desperate for the chance to be with his wife again.

"I want you Mistress, I don't want his cock, only yours." she croaked, her vocal chords strained from screaming.

I looked at Joe, seeing the effect of these words on him. He looked so crushed by them, so utterly defeated, I had to laugh.

Chuckling, I told him "Sorry Joe, you heard what she said, I left it up to her, can't be more fair than that. Besides, I haven't fucked anything all night. I have needs too, you know."

I followed his eyes as I stroked my cock, watching them follow the motion of my hand as it traveled up and down the 10 inch length of my fat dildo.

"You could fuck me" I heard him say in a weak voice. I saw his face flush with embarrassment.

"What a good idea. I could fuck you, then Bambi would be free to help you cum" I said.

Joe nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh sorry Joe, I only fuck my slaves, not their husbands. Too bad!"

I watched as he impact of my words registered on him. He knew what I wanted, what it would cost him. I left the choice up to him, because that would make his surrender more complete.

"I would like to be your slave, Robyn."

"Are you sure, you know what I will take from you?" I asked pointing to the ground with the knife.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, sinking to all fours without being told.

He raised his ass, offering it to me.

"Suck him cunt, but don't swallow." I ordered.

Bambi rolled onto her back and began to suck his penis. I positioned the fat head of my cock up against his quivering anus. Without stopping, I drove the unlubricated shaft in his ass, splitting it open like a ripe cherry. I smiled as Joe screamed with pain as the blood began to flow inside of him. I began to pump in and out of his bleeding ass.

"Fucking your slave pussy, Joe. This is my pussy now, and don't you ever fucking forget it, slut." I hissed, punctuating every word with another savage thrust into his ruptured ass.

I picked up the pace as I heard him moan, as his orgasm overtook him.

"Yes slave, get used to it, this is how you will cum from now on, with my cock up your whore pussy."

Joe bucked as his cock exploded into his wife's hot, eager mouth. Finally, his spasms subsided and I pulled out of him. As my bloodstained cock withdrew, bright red blood ran out of his gaping slave cunt. I watched it run down his crack to drip off his scrotum onto my slut's forehead as she sucked the last few drops of cum out of his twitching cock.

"Feed him his cum, slut." I shoved my cock into my pants and zipped them up.

I watched them kiss, Joe swallowing as Bambi fed him his worthless sperm.

As I walked to the door, I shouted out "Tell him about tonight, slut, Leave out nothing. Next week it's your turn Joe!"

Two weak voices answered as I was closing the door, "Yes Mistress!"

I smiled, thinking of what the future would hold.

* Comments and/or constructive criticisms are always appreciated. Feel free to write with story ideas or things you would like to see in future chapters or stories. *

12