All Comments on 'Bananas, Honey and Ladycum'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bouncingboobsbouncingboobsalmost 7 years ago
yum

I want to taste that banana bread!

blondsublesblondsublesalmost 7 years ago
I have to respectfully disagree

Yes, we are on a porn site. No, that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. This site allows us writers to post our erotic tales for all to read. Both fantasy and reality. Where should she post stories that you would believe her?? White House.gov? I've posted things on LitErotica that have actually happened to me before.

I adore reading Sunny's stories because I can picture them happening. I am inclined to believe her without proof of duplicity She has a wonderful way of expressing herself and the knowledge that it happened just makes it that much better. Nothing that she's written is outside the realm of possibility. Reality is oftentimes better than fiction.

One more thing. I noticed that you gave your "critique" under the veil of anonymity. Are you afraid of rebuttal?

Bree

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
From Sunny

Thank-you, Bree, for your comments and support. That means a lot to me, and I appreciate it. Like you said, nothing I write is outside the realm of reality for anyone who is sexually adventurous, with a sexual imagination full of doable things and is willing to do them...all of which are me.

A few things regarding that submission: I didn't say, or even imply, that anything could be TASTED in the finished banana bread that didn't belong in banana bread. I only said it was very good, as good banana bread should be. You wouldn't taste anything unusual. As for making us or anyone horny when they eat it, of course not. I said it MIGHT, but the only way that could happen would be if someone KNEW what was in it...thereby causing only a MENTAL effect, which would not be real, of course.

Silly? You bet. A lot of fun and escape for someone such as I, for whom work is very serious in trying to remedy a lot of sad and tragic situations for others.

I can see some valid reasons for posting POSITIVE comments anonymously. That person, posting such NEGATIVE comments, I am only left to believe is scared to death of me.

Again, thank-you for your support...and for reading!

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!

Hallo Sunny,

I love reading your stories because there always well written, hot and very sexy,,, yes! 5 Stars and thank-you..

NOW! Dear Anonymous Asshole (don't make me laugh),,, your comments are incorrect, there are some bodily fluids that maintain the taste after cooking, even get stronger, if you don't believe me, try cooking porridge with urine and feces,,, mmm that's yummy.. So if you're male, you're a stupid ass,,, and if you're female, well honey you're still a stupid ass. Bye bye, love Kat,,, :-) ..

It's sorry I am love, but I couldn't let this one go,

Your kinky dyke friend, Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pLEASE make me some bread

i wish my wife would get a girlfreind and make me some bread with lots of ladycum

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Yes!

It is my hope, for you, that she does!

Thank-you for reading and for commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous