Band Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, during the last home game last year, a crazy drunk fan jumped into the band section, knocked me down, pinned my knee, and made my upper body twist over one of the bleachers."

I grimaced at the thought of how bad that would have hurt. "Ouch... it's taken this long to heal?"

"Yeah, I've had three surgeries, the last one right after the spring semester. My doctor, however, thinks I'll get close to 100% recovery, provided I don't do anything stupid or too forceful."

"That's fortunate, right?" I gave her hand a squeeze.

"Yeah, but now you're hurt." Her face turned from that beautiful smile into a frown.

"Well, look on the bright side -- now I get to sit with you on the sidelines during the show."

Instead of cheering her up, my statement seemed to deepen her frown.

"Actually, I just got released and cleared to be in the Homecoming show this weekend. The marching shouldn't be too hard on my knee. I was waiting to tell you after the high school groups had gone home."

"Oh. Well, that's great, though, isn't it? You get to march again!"

"Yeah, but now you're out for a while. I know what it feels like to watch everyone march while you just sit there... and I know how bad it hurts to have this kind of knee pain..." She placed her hand above my red, swollen knee. "I hate to see you in pain."

"Well, I could say the same thing, when I see your knee giving you grief." I was going to add more, make the moment truly corny, but the nurse arrived with my discharge papers, schooling me on all the meds, ice, rest, and every other possible form of relief I might obtain for my knee injury. They also gave me a short-term prescription for the heavy-duty pain pills they had given me in the hospital, warning me of the side-effects and how I shouldn't drive or operate heavy machinery or drink alcohol... there was quite an extensive list of don'ts associated with the drug.

Finally, the nurse left, clearing me to leave. Jen helped me into a wheelchair, and pushed me through the hospital to the waiting car, where Jess had pulled around and was waiting for us. Either Jess had been waiting here the whole time, or had somehow just known when I'd be discharged. Or I was really out of it with my pain pills and Jen had just called her. That was probably the case.

As the two girls helped me, I wished I could have been an observer, watching two women -- twins, too -- less than five feet tall assisting a man at 6'2" into the backseat of a rather compact car. When I later mentioned it on the ride home, I got a matching pair of scowls thrown back at me.

"We could have left your bum ass to fend for yourself, you know," Jess reminded me.

"Yeah, for being a couple of midgets, we were still able to load you in here," Jen added.

"Okay, okay, sorry. I meant no harm, and I definitely intend no form of ingratitude in that statement. I am incredibly thankful, and I always knew the two of you were strong and able women."

"That's better," Jess said. "You've trained him well, Sis."

"Shut up, I didn't train shit! He's been like that since I met him," Jen's response sounded a bit defensive -- something I was pleased to notice in her voice.

"Wow, touchy much? Did you two start dating and not tell-- OW!" The resounding smack I heard from the backseat made me flinch. "Sheesh, take it easy, I'm only teasing!"

Jen turned away from Jess, her gaze locked and turned outward through the passenger window. She remained like that for the duration of the drive. However, instead of heading for Jen's apartment, we turned into the parking lot for our dorms.

"Did you take a wrong turn at Albuquerque? Weren't we supposed to drop off Jen first?" I spoke up, concerned about how Jen was going to get home.

"Not quite, Doc, we gotta help you get up two flights of stairs, remember?" Jen said, finally turning away from the window to give me a smirk from the front seat. "You happen to live in the only multi-storey dorm on campus that doesn't have an elevator -- on the top floor, no less."

"Unless, of course, you think you can make it by yourself?" Jess teased.

I paled, completely forgetting that I lived on the third floor. I stared at the crutches tucked next to me. Well, at least I was still going to be getting my exercise...

I was quite thankful for Jess and Jen's help, as I had never had to use crutches before. Figuring out how to ascend stairs while using them was definitely not an easy task.

Somehow, we made it, and the girls took a break on the futon in my room, after helping me sit up in my bed.

"Where's your roomie?" Jess inquired. "It doesn't even look like someone else lives here, except for the second bed."

"He practically doesn't. I've only seen him twice since the year started. I think he stays with his girlfriend most of the time." I smirked, recalling one of the times I had seen him -- and his girlfriend -- a bit too personally.

"What's so funny?" Jen was watching my face, noticing my internal amusement.

"Well, one of the two times I've seen him, and his girlfriend, happened to be when they came in here and had some kind of ninja sex while I slept. When I woke up in the morning, as I went to the bathroom, his girlfriend walked past me, butt-naked, to grab something from the sink, like it was completely natural to be nude and walk past a stranger taking a leak. I guess she realized I was there, as she turned back around to face me and extended her hand 'Hi, I'm April, nice to meet you,' like people greet each other naked all the time, you know? Especially while I'm occupied, my hands on my... uh..." I paused, realizing just exactly what I was saying to the girls. Well, the nurse wasn't kidding that the painkiller could make you a bit talkative and loopy.

"I bet you liked it, huh?" Jess jeered, winking at me. I noticed Jen wasn't as amused, giving me a raised eyebrow look.

"Well, honestly, she's not even remotely my type, and she had weird looking boobs. I asked her to leave and let me finish peeing, hoping she'd put some clothes on by the time I was done."

"Hahaha, 'weird looking boobs?' What, were they cube shaped?" Jess laughed.

"No, just... weird. I didn't want to look any longer than the first glance I gave her."

"Was she tall?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"So... you're into short girls, huh?" She sat next to Jen. "Hear that, Sis? Even a nude woman can't sway him from you." Jen slapped Jess across the chest. "Ow, you really gotta stop hitting me every time I suggest that you two might like each other. It's obvious, isn't it? Hurry up and hook up already! Ow!" Jess cried out, getting an elbow in the side this time.

"You're incorrigible, you know that?" Jen told her sister.

"Yep. But that's why you love me, right?"

"Hah, right."

Jess took her phone out, checking a message. "Well, I think I'll head back to my room, go spend some time with Jim." Jess rose from the futon, winked at me and then turned to her sister. "So you guys can be alone." Jess hurried out of my room as one of the books I had left there slammed into the wall where Jess had been standing a moment ago.

"Sorry, I didn't really mean to throw your book," Jen apologized, getting up to pick up the thrown book -- a massive tome on calculus. "But, well... you could see what she can be like."

I had to laugh. "That was quite a throw -- that book isn't very light."

"Oh, yeah, I pitched softball all four years in high school." She rotated her arm around, causing her breasts to do wonderful things. I quickly averted my eyes, realizing that was only the second time I'd openly eyed her chest. She must not have noticed, since she continued. "I guess I haven't lost the arm, even two years later."

"I'd say. Once your knee's better -- well, and mine too -- we should form a softball team, maybe with the rest of the Bruces, and square off against another section," I suggested.

"That could be fun." Jen moved slowly around my room, looking at the things I had set up. "What's this?" She had spotted a plaque I had placed on the wall. "All-State?"

"Yeah," I said, rather sheepishly. "It's the one thing I kinda like to boast about."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Well, I began by playing saxophone, back in seventh grade. I switched to trombone just last year, during my senior year, and I made the All-State Honor Band on trombone."

"Wow, that actually is really impressive." She carefully placed the plaque back on the wall. "And I take it this is your family?" She asked, picking up a family photo I had on the corner of my desk.

"Yep. My dad, mom, my brother, and me, shot last year. Promise not to laugh too hard?" I asked, having given up on expecting her to not laugh.

"I'll try."

"Well, we used to take a family photo every year, since I was in kindergarten."

"Please tell me you didn't do any of those awkward poses..."

"Nope, just your typical shot, much like that one."

"Oh good, then I won't have to laugh after all." She turned to face me. "Still, it's good to know you appreciate your family."

"My brother and I used to be really distant, never able to connect, but we've gotten pretty close now, even though he's six years older than me. It's probably because I'm in college now. He graduated with a teaching degree a couple of years ago, and he's been teaching elementary school since then."

"Well, good for you guys, and for him, then." Jen smiled the charming and mesmerizing smile I loved to see on her. "By the way, how's your knee feeling?" She came over to where I was sitting on my bed, placing her hand above my knee, just like she had at the hospital.

"Better, since they gave me those painkillers there at the hospital."

"I'm glad. I was worried about you, you know?" She looked at me with a look I couldn't decipher. What was she thinking? Did she want us to become closer? Did she want me to kiss her, or make some move, or ask her out? I really had no idea what to do, and felt myself getting nervous.

"Y-you were?" I realized I had stammered a little bit. Would she notice my nervousness?

"Of course. That kid that fell on you looked a bit on the large and chubby side, so I'm sure it had to hurt."

I laughed, always amused at her uncensored, frank statements.

"Yeah. But... I was glad to know you were coming to the hospital with me. That helped."

"Really?" Was that a blush creeping up her cheeks? Was she getting nervous now? "Dan?"

"Yeah, Jen?" I swallowed hard.

"I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you."

"Same here."

"So... last time I felt what I'm feeling right now, my sister came up to us, at that gazebo." She looked down at her hands, my gaze following hers, and I was a bit surprised to see her fidgeting with them. I glanced back up at her, and she was chewing on her lip.

"...and?" I tried prompting her, my heart beginning to speed up a little bit.

"Well... are you sure your roommate won't come back any time soon?" Her words made my stomach do flip-flops. I racked my brain, trying to think of when he said he'd be back next, but I couldn't come up with anything. Fuck it.

"One sec," I muttered as I jumped up, startling Jen. I hopped on my good leg over to the door, throwing the deadbolt lock in place. I hobbled back to the bed, plopping down where I was. "There, now I'm certain no one will walk in on us."

"Good," Jen whispered, slowly closing the distance between us. She placed her left hand on the right side of my face. "I've actually wanted to do this for quite a while now..."

"M-m-me too," I stammered. My body felt like it was perched on the crest of a massive rollercoaster ramp, awaiting the moment when gravity takes over and causes the cars to go plummeting down the track. Her forehead nudged gently against mine, and I felt her hot breath against my lips. Slowly, I felt the contact of her soft lips against mine.

Nothing compared with the sensation of her lips touching mine --the most wonderful feeling I had experienced to date. I'd made out with two girls before, and I'd even had sex that one time, but this -- this simple, single kiss -- was like an electrical surge that flowed freely through my body, making me feel weightless and tingly all over. I felt the burst of pleasure flow directly to my groin, and I got harder than I think I'd ever been before.

Her lips pulled slowly away from mine, leaving me feeling like she was drawing something out of me with her. Just as I thought she was finished with that simple kiss, she pressed forward again, her lips capturing my bottom lip, eliciting a slight, irrepressible moan from me. It was like that sound I made was fuel to a fire that burned within her, for she reached up with her other hand, captured my face between her grip, and slowly slid one of her hands behind my head to the back of my neck. Her lips pressed harder against mine, more insistent, opened more than last time, pulling more of my lip into her mouth.

My own hands, having been passive and inactive, found new life. I traced one hand up along the side of her face, letting my other hand wrap around her little frame, pulling on the middle of her back. I didn't want to let her go. I felt like I could hold on to her forever, like I could continue kissing her like this for the rest of my life.

She pulled back slowly, gently, just enough to let her lips break free of mine. I heard her pant slightly, mirroring my own feeling of having lost my breath. Our hands remained locked on each other as we took deep breaths.

"Dan... Oh, God, your lips..."

"I know... Don't stop, please..."

"Okay..." Jen obliged, pressing forward again. This time, I felt the tip of her tongue flick along the edge of my bottom lip. New sensations I never thought possible surged through me. How was it that I could feel this great from a simple kiss? I felt I had to tell her something, but I wasn't sure what. I pulled back, a cute little whimper escaping her lips.

"Jen... I..."

"Shhh, don't stop, please," she interrupted, once again echoing me. It was probably for the better. I doubt I had the words to express what I was feeling right then. I suppose I could tell her I loved her, but I didn't want to say that at just any time. That, I would save until I was certain and the timing was perfect. My heart, though, felt certain that it was a deep and genuine love for her.

She pressed into me again, and I parted my lips farther than before, allowing her own lips and tongue to explore more. I was getting lost in the sheer pleasure she was giving me through such a simple contact of our mouths, when a knock on the door shot through the room. Damn!

"Jen! You still in there?" Jess's voice pierced through the moment, shattering the magic and delight. Jen pulled back from me rapidly, her face a bright red color, looking hapless.

I beckoned her closer and whispered into her ear. "You don't have to answer."

"Yeah, but she'll know. If she's back this soon, she would have crossed paths with me," Jen whispered back. Her breathing was rapid. Either way, I knew that Jess was going to find out.

"Okay, just go let her in and get her out of here as fast as you can," I suggested.

"Works for me," Jen leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, and as she pulled away to turn toward the door, she caught sight of my pants. I had been wearing workout shorts, a loose mesh material, so, unlike jeans, they did nothing to contain my erection. Her eyes widened. She looked back at me and mouthed the word "Damn" followed by "Hide it."

At some point, my calculus book had been returned, and was nearby, so I grabbed it, opened at random and placed it in my lap.

"One second!" Jen hopped across the room, glancing back at me once more with a nervous smile. She tried to unlatch the door as quietly as she could. As the door pulled open, Jess was revealed, her face rather neutral at first, but quickly becoming full of mirth and unhidden amusement. Jen grabbed a fistful of her shirt and yanked Jess into my room, closing the door quickly behind her.

"Whoa, am I inter--"

"Shut up, and listen to me," Jen hissed. I had never heard her speak like that before. "I'm fed up with your teasing and childish bullshit. You know where I've been, you know what I've felt. So quit these damned games of yours, and be the grown up I know you can be!"

My own surprise seemed to match the look on Jess's face. She looked like she'd just been slapped, which, I suppose, in a verbal way, she had. Once Jen let go of her shirt, Jess took a couple of steps back until she was against the door.

"Jen... I'm... well, I'm sorry. I've only wanted the best for you, you know that." Jess paused, glancing at me. "I can tell he's special. Not just to you, but in general. I guess I was just hoping you would take that first step, and not... you know."

Jen bowed her head and let her shoulders slump. "Yeah, I know. We'll talk later, 'kay? Just... can you leave? I'll let you know when I need a ride."

"Sorry. I only came back for my keys," Jess said, pointing at my desk where they rested, "not to tease, or make fun. You guys... resume whatever you were doing. I won't judge or say anything."

"Go!" Jen had grabbed the keys, and slapped them into Jess's hand. She gave Jess a push toward the door.

"Okay, okay! Holy shit, it must have been good! Tell me la--" but the rest was cut off by the door slamming shut. We heard Jess laugh loudly, the sound trailing off as she moved away down the hall.

Jen flicked the deadbolt latch shut again, and glanced back at me with a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

"Sorry, Dan..." she sighed. I knew, and it sounded like she did too, that we didn't really have the same mood as before -- anything more would just be forced. She sat on the bed next to me, noticing that I had placed my heavy calculus book in my lap in a pathetic attempt to cover my raging erection, which, by now, had subsided to mostly normal. She started laughing.

"What? My choice of cover?" I asked.

"No, just you, Dan. That's so you. I can't say math ever excited me that much." Her eyes lit up suddenly, and a look much like the one I'd seen cross Jess's face appeared. "Although, that might make me a bit more interested..." She laughed harder as a blush spread across my cheeks. When my book moved because of my resurging erection, she squealed, tears starting to appear in her eyes from her laughter.

"Whoa, down boy!" She got out.

"Har har, really funny," I said, ditching the book. She already knew it was there, because of her. "Who do you think caused it, hmm?" I said in mock accusation. That question sobered her, though, as I could tell the idea was crossing her mind that she had gotten me fully engorged with just a kiss -- oh, but what a kiss!

"Us kissing... did that?" She said, pointing at my crotch. I grinned sheepishly, nodding.

"Yep. I have to admit: you kissing me was quite possibly one of the best feelings I've ever felt in my life." It was Jen's turn to blush, but she leaned forward, fooling me into thinking she was going to kiss me again. Instead, she pressed her lips against my ear and whispered:

"That's not where I plan to stop with you."

My eyes widened as I realized what she had just implied. She had already moved across the room, and was standing by the door.

"Rest well, Dan. You're coming to practice tomorrow?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, I'll be there, on the sidelines."

"Good. See ya, Hon."

That felt good, being called "Hon" by her. It wasn't the last pet name she'd have for me either.

Chapter 5 -- A Happy Ending... Already?

After the injury -- and that glorious kiss -- things seemed to slowly heat up between Jen and me (at least while we were alone -- to the Bruces we just looked like fellow trombone players... or at least that's what it seemed, the way they still treated us the same), while my knee gradually healed. I started physical therapy with a woman who, I swear, fit the stereotypical image of Helga from Switzerland. She had the unibrow, the massive, beefy body, a thick accent, and a cast-iron determination to inflict the most intense suffering on her patients, all while cleverly disguising it as effective, therapeutic improvement.