Band Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gotta cum quick for me, mkay?" Jen grinned wickedly, then slid down under the cover of the sleeping bag. I felt her hot mouth quickly enclose around my cock, taking over the pumping of her hand. She set a rapid pace, bobbing up and down, her hand beginning to pump and twist where her mouth wasn't sucking.

I let out a moan of pure ecstasy, quickly realizing I'd have to stay quiet. I bit down on the edge of the sleeping bag, muffling my sounds of pleasure.

For the briefest of moments, I wondered where Jen might have learned how to suck cock like this (not that I had much experience on the matter myself), but something told me Jess had something to do with it, and then I didn't think of it again.

What was consuming my thoughts was how quickly Jen had brought me to the edge. I was trying my hardest not to scream out in bliss, roar through the impended orgasm she was driving me toward. I reached under the sleeping bag, tapping her bobbing head, attempting to signal her that it was imminent.

I felt her hum an agreement, and that did it. The tingling raced through my balls, forcing surging hot jets of semen out into her waiting mouth in heavenly spasms of delight.

"Hey Gimpy Tent, rise and shine, we're gonna have breakfast soon!" Donkey's voice from somewhere outside our tent startled me, but did nothing to stop my orgasm or lessen its intense feelings. I thought I should probably reply so he didn't attempt to come in and wake us or something.

"Uggh, waghh, be there soooon," I grunted out.

"Fuck man, take your time and wake up, no rush."

Thankfully, there were no more words from him. Jen popped up from under the covers, smiling at me with a triumphant look on her face. I wanted to scowl at her, but how could you scowl at someone who just brought you such intense pleasure? Instead, I beckoned her closer to me, pulling her in for a tight hug.

"Holy... fuck... thank you..." I gasped. I held Jen close for a minute, collecting my breath, when a wicked thought crossed my mind. She was still naked, and probably quite aroused from doing that. I reached a hand down across her pert butt, curving my fingers and finding her sopping wet entrance. She gasped at the sudden touch to her obviously sensitive parts.

"Oh, Dan, fuck!" she hissed. I curled my middle finger, sliding it deep into her, while using my pointer to find her clit. This was probably the first time I ever was grateful that I was a little taller than average with long arms. I somehow managed to make it work, getting Jen to start bucking her hips into my hand. Payback time. I moved my hand as quickly as I could, trying to make sure I rubbed her clit while pumping my finger in and out of her. It didn't take long; she must have been as turned on as I was.

"Cum for me, mkay?" I whispered into her ear, mimicking the way she would say 'mkay' to me.

"Fuck, cumming, Dan, ohhhhhh," Jen breathed. I give her credit -- she somehow maintained a whisper volume through her orgasm. I could feel her walls clenching my finger. I slowed my rhythm as she began to relax, ending by gently caressing her pubic area.

"Still want me to really give it to you?" I teased.

"Fuck... yeah..." Jen gasped for breath. "But... I need to... rest a moment... you go first... I'll join."

"Okay, Babe, I love you," I said, letting her go. She rolled off of me, still in the sleeping bag. They'd probably have to be washed when we got back...

"Ahh, that feels good, being called Babe." Jen stretched. "Better get out there soon, or they will know before we have a chance to say anything."

"Okay, see you soon," I said quietly, leaning down to kiss her. I quickly found my clothes, putting everything on, including my hiking boots and my coat. I turned toward Jen, still snuggled in the sleeping bag. "How do I look?"

"Very fuckable," she smiled. "And quite handsome."

"Thanks." I turned to exit the tent, quickly stepping out through the zippered flap, and zipping it back shut after myself.

When I turned around, I was shocked to see just how much snow had fallen overnight, particularly where it had drifted and collected. It looked like there were close to three foot drifts in some areas, but overall, it was probably about a foot of snow. I saw the other Bruces gathered around where we had built our fire last night. They had cleared out as much snow as they could from the fire pit, and Gas had just come back from his trunk carrying a bundle of wood and kindling.

"Hey, Lube, good morning! I thought we'd need some fire in the morning to cook our breakfast, so I stashed this in my trunk," Gas announced.

"Ah, good thinking, Gas," I said.

After a few minutes, we had a nice roaring fire, despite the snow-covered surroundings.

"Did you guys hear that noise last night, during the blizzard?" Nipple asked. "It sounded like some kind of sick animal."

The other Bruces nodded that they'd heard it. I was pretty sure that what they had heard was Jen and me. But none of them could identify the sound, thankfully. So I remained quiet, hoping no one would notice the look on my face.

"Yeah, I heard it, too," Jen suddenly spoke, as she joined our group. Jen shot me a moment's glance. I'm pretty sure she meant to tell me something along the lines of "shut the fuck up, they'll never let us live it down now, wait until we get back home." I could have been off a bit, but knowing Jen...

"Weird that some animal would be out in that kind of blizzard. I mean, the sound was all high pitched and, like, insistent or something," Nipple continued. Yep, that was definitely Jen's sounds. "Do you think it was hurt? Or maybe it was in heat and desperate for some blizzard lovin'?"

I couldn't help it, I snorted at that, quickly trying to cover it up as a cough.

Jen was glaring at me, while the rest of the Bruces were looking at me like I was falling ill.

"So what's for breakfast?" Jen asked, while I regained my composure. Blizzard lovin'. Oh, I was going to have fun teasing Jen with that one.

**********

The rest of the morning was spent preparing a hurried breakfast, since most of us didn't pack heavy snow gear, and we wanted to get back home as quick as possible. Thankfully, the camp site we picked was connected to a main state highway, and the road was plowed quickly.

After everyone had gathered all the gear, we piled into the cars to head back home. I stared out the window at the campsite, realizing that this would be a special place for Jen and me -- a place we had shared our love, giving each other our virginity. Well, my "reclaimed" virginity, at least.

"They're called 'snow-covered trees,' Lube," Donkey spoke near my ear.

"Fuck off, Jackass," I laughed.

"Haha, he gets it now; my other nickname!"

The drive back home was full of laughter and good times, and the promise of more to come with Jen. Plus, I couldn't wait to get back to her place and "really give it to her."

**********

Epilogue -- Fond Memories

Of course, Jen and I eventually told the other Bruces we were in love and dating. Of course they somehow knew. But whether they knew that noise that sounded like an animal looking for "blizzard lovin'" was actually Jen, no one ever said so.

Jess eventually figured it out though.

"So when did you guys end up getting all lovey dovey and not so mopey-dopey?" she had asked a few days after we had told all the Bruces.

Jen and I exchanged a glance, but Jess, being the twin, must've interpreted something from that.

"The camping trip!?" she gasped. "That means you guys were getting together while we were hiking. And... the same tent... Oh!" She turned to us with a maniacal gleam in her eye. "YOU were the lovesick wailing animal?"

When Jen turned a slight shade of pink, Jess roared into a hysterical fit of laughter. Jen eventually wrestled her to the ground, pinning her.

"Yes. And it was fucking good," she said. I half-expected her to do something violent, but instead she teased Jess. "Way better than you ever got, based on the sounds you made with all your boyfriends you brought home."

That made Jess try to wrestle back, making for quite a show, as both their shirts hiked up, exposing trim midriffs. At one point, Jen grabbed a fistful of Jess's thong, wrenching it up until it snapped. I ended up stopping them before they embarrassed themselves, scooping each of them into an arm (they were super light). Jen calmed down immediately, while Jess breathed a sigh of disappointment.

"Why do you get the perfect guy?" Jess had pouted, after I gently set her down.

"Because I'm not a floozy," Jen had grinned. "Wait for the right guy, he'll come to you."

"Yeah, I can sure make them come," Jess muttered. "Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that what I told you back then?"

Jen just laughed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Jen and I were practically inseparable. We were constantly holding hands, sharing kisses, flirting, teasing... I think we made several of the others a bit nauseous with our constant displays.

Thus, we earned new nicknames, not to replace our official Bruce names of Lube and Midget, but secondary ones; I was now Sappy Lube, and she was Cheesy Midget. Nothing too humiliating, but they loved to call us by those names all the time.

My knee injury healed much quicker than anticipated, probably due to Jen constantly working with me, massaging my knee and making sure it got plenty of "exercise." The band got a special treat that year, being able to go with the football team to a bowl game in Florida. They somehow won enough games to get a bid into a bowl game. It must have been their away games. Both Jen and I were able to march in that show.

Things weren't always "perfect" between Jen and me. We had our first major fight during the next summer, where her insecurities and worries about losing me to some freak accident when I got a job at a chemical processing plant made us argue. I told her it was something I was interested in. She was, of course, worried I'd fall into a vat of highly corrosive acid -- or something equally fatal. She biked off to her "secret spot," but I just followed her. She'd shown it to me earlier.

When I snuck up behind her and lifted her off her feet, she squealed with delight, knowing it was me. I had a towel I always kept in a pouch on my bike, so of course, we had "make-up" sex right then and there. She promised me to be extra careful. I told her I would.

Naturally, I actually had a close call once (that I never told her about) where another worker had bumped into me and nearly knocked me over the safety railing into moving machinery. Thankfully he was quick to react and helped keep me from tumbling over. I'm not sure what would have happened if she ever knew about that incident.

Jen eventually calmed down about me working at a slightly dangerous facility. We didn't get into any more fights over it, but I doubt she was okay with it. I could understand though, as she had lost the first person she thought she loved to a freak accident.

The next school year was much the same, though Gas and Baby were graduating. Jen and I were nominated to be the section leaders, as everyone thought we worked rather well together. That year saw Gas and Baby leave, but we brought in four additional members, each of who actually made it through Band Camp Hell and earned nicknames of Clumsy (she tripped a lot), Poopstain (he slipped into mud and it looked exactly like the nickname), Pansy (she loved flowers and always wore some in her hair), and Crotch (rode a "crotch rocket" Kawasaki to practice, with the trombone strapped to his back).

Jess broke up with Misty/Jim. She was just too wild, too flirtatious, and Misty just couldn't handle it. I suspect that moment where Jen and Jess wrestled had something to do with it. They somehow remained friends, and Jess was still an honorary Bruce, earning her own special nickname -- Ex-Bruce. She hangs out with us a lot, which we find to be annoying, as she still loves to tease us. Jen shut her up once, after Jess made a lewd comment about sucking, by simply unzipping my pants, pulling my cock out, and blowing me, right in front of her. Jess doesn't make lewd comments about us anymore.

Jen's on track to graduate with her degree emphasizing sports medicine. She's unsure yet if she wants to pursue the Doctorate's track in physical therapy, or to try and get a job as a trainer. I think she'll be happier as a trainer, maybe working for a professional sports team or a college.

As for me, I've always been somewhat interested in science, particularly chemistry, and what with the experience I got over the summer at the chemical plant, I'm pretty sure I discovered my path.

All I know is that I want Jen by my side, whatever road we both take. I'm pretty sure we'll have our issues and problems, especially once she graduates and I'll still have school left. But, we've learned to talk it out with each other (or fuck it out), and our jokes and humor help keep us strong.

Whatever happens, one thing I know for certain -- I'm incredibly happy that Jen was the woman I was able to share my "reclaimed" virginity with.

-END-

Author's Closing Comments:

No, I don't have an obsession with snow... it just happened to appear in the only two stories I've published so far. So there.

1...5678910