Bandit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

"Absolutely," I said smiling from ear to ear. "but change the name."

"To what?"

"Misti's Misfits. Misti with an I."

"Your daughter?" she said nodding her head toward the door.

"Yes and no. Yes, that is Misti and no, she's not my daughter. She is just a very special young lady. Thanks Doc." I said as I turned to leave.

The look on her face was priceless.

Misti was standing by the Jeep with Bandit when I walked outside still smiling.

"You look happy!" she said.

Picking Bandit up and placing him in the backseat I said "Very happy. As a matter of fact, I couldn't be happier if I wanted to be. Let's go home." I said as I opened her door.

After dinner I told her about the funding site and pet rescue idea that the vet's office had come up with. When I told her the name I had suggested, tears welled up in her eyes as she sat there, petting Bandit's head under the cone. True to form he had come back home and had tried his best to follow her around the house. It took the better part of an hour before we both realized that no amount of coaxing or commands was going to keep him in his bed if he could help it. The instructions said light exercise was ok, so I guessed that if he didn't do any running it would be fine.

That night as I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed it dawned on me why she had been so agitated all day long. So, after I finished up, I threw on a pair of sweats and with Bandit limping along beside me I walked down the hallway to her room. I knocked on the door and when she opened the door I could tell that she had been crying.

"I'm sorry. I should have remembered."

"It's okay?"

"Do you want to talk about it?

"No, not really."

Taking her by the hand I led her back out to the couch and sat down, then I patted the seat beside me and said "Sit." We both laughed because as she turned to sit, Bandit complied with the command.

"Sam, three years ago, my old life came to an end. I really don't want to focus on it anymore. I want to move forward with the one I have now. I'm just so afraid right now. I'm still afraid that I am freezing to death on a park bench and this is all a dream."

Wrapping my arm around her I said, "It's not."

"Yes, it is. It is a dream, it's just not that dream."

"Okay, so this is one of the better days then?"

"Exactly." She whispered.

"Then run with it."

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Do you realize what you have done to me and for me?"

"I can see the changes in you over the past month. You are a hell of a lot more confident now and you aren't afraid or ashamed to look anyone in the eyes like you use to be."

"Exactly. You did that. You made me realize that I was intelligent and that I was pretty and that I was someone that any man would be lucky to have or to take to bed. I wasn't a two-bit tramp or a worthless cunt like my mother and Carl tried to tell me I was. The girl that believed that? She is the one that froze to death on a park bench a few weeks ago. The one you have your arm around right now? She can do anything that she wants to do, and you are the one who made that happen. Well, you and that furry guy over there with the cone around his neck."

"Thank you." I said chuckling and meaning every word.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

She stood up and straddled my legs and then sat down on my thighs facing me. Grabbing the front of my shirt she leaned forward and kissed me. I was too shocked to move and by the time I fully realized what she had done she had broken away from me and was looking me fully in the eyes.

"I'm not sleeping alone tonight. I'm through sleeping alone. Learn to deal with it."

"Mist" She grabbed the front of my shirt again and kissed me harder. This time I felt her tongue probing my lips and I couldn't stop myself. I returned the kiss with just as much passion as she was giving me. When we stopped she stood up and dropped her robe, then she unbuttoned her pajama top and slid it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Taking my hand, she turned and walked toward my bedroom.

When we got to the side of my bed she turned and started pulling my shirt over my head, when I took over, she dropped her hands to my waist and started pulling my pants lower. When my dick popped out of the waistband it was semi erect and she paused for a second before she wrapped her hand around it and then ran her tongue over the head. Within seconds she was in her knees in front of me with her head bobbing up and down as her mouth engulfed it.

A couple of minutes later I said, "Misti! You need to stop!"

Stopping what she was doing she looked up at me and shook her head with her hand still holding me.

"No!" she said firmly, "I'm not stopping."

"I didn't mean it that way. I was about to cum. You had maybe two seconds left."

"Good!" and she went back to work on me.

"Oh God! Misti!" Grabbing the back of her head, I held her to me as I cried out while I came in her mouth. I could feel her mouth still milking me as she was swallowing my load and then she stood up, pulled her pajama bottoms off and lay down on my bed.

"Get in bed Sam."

"Misti."

"Get in our bed Sam."

"This is so," I began.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY WRONG!" she said so loudly that I jumped. "Damn you Sam, you started this, now get your ass in our bed and finish it."

I sat down beside her and tried to pull my sweats back up, but she reached out and grabbed my hands. I stopped looked at her for a moment then I reached out and touched her cheek with my fingertips. Her eyes closed, and she moaned as I slid my hand down her neck and then across the tops of her breasts and her nipples. Pausing there I gently pinched the left one and I heard her groan in anticipation. I replaced my fingers with my tongue and she gasped, pulling my head in tighter by wrapping her arms around my neck.

Stopping I looked up at her, then climbing in the bed and lying down beside her, I said, "Is this really what you want? An old man with a broken body?"

"More than anything." She replied.

"Are you sure?"

Laying back against the head board she propped herself up and pulled the covers over our bodies, then she said, "I'm not offering you myself to get anything from you. I'm doing what you said I should do, I'm giving myself to a man who has respected me and has treated me like I deserve to be treated. You. The past month, for the most part, been absolute bliss for me. For the first time in years, I have felt cared for and safe."

She rolled to her side facing me and propped herself up on her elbow. When she did the covers slid off her and I was again treated to the sight of her beautiful firm breasts. Then she said, "This might come as a blow to your ego Old Man, but I don't need you in my life to survive. I want you in my life because you make me feel like I am the most perfect woman on the planet."

"Misti, I've got kids," I started to argue.

"Yeah, I know, I know, you have kids my age. Blah, blah, blah. Know what? I don't give a damn about that. I really don't and I'm not using you to fulfill some twisted Daddy fantasy either. I'm here because I want to be here; with you."

"You haven't taken anything from me Sam, you have given. You have given me back my dignity, self-esteem and self-worth."

I lay there shocked beyond believe at the words coming out of her. Then she continued,

"Let me rephrase that. Do you remember that scared little girl you met in a parking lot a month ago? You turned her into the woman that wants to be in your bed with you tonight. And you will make love to me tonight Sam, because forty-six or not, I'm betting there is a part of you that thinks it's still twenty and will be ready to go again in about ten minutes. I just have to figure out how to pass the time."

She pulled her right hand from under the blankets and held it up to show me how wet her fingers were. Pressing them to my lips she whispered, "That's how wet I am Sam. Do you like the way it tastes? Imagine what it is going to feel like when you slide into it. Ten minutes from now, when you're inside me for the first time, you won't care if I'm eighteen or eighty."

I couldn't help myself, I groaned loudly.

Then she rolled on top of me and slid her hand down my stomach. She gripped my cock and slowly started moving her hand up and down. Looking me in the eyes she whispered, "See? Still twenty. This is the next thing you're giving me Sam and I am going to take every inch of it and then beg you for more."

"Misti,"

"Sam, just shut up and kiss me."

I did, and she was right. Ten minutes later, as I finally slid inside her for the first time I didn't give a damn what anyone thought. I had made love to her as slowly as I could, teasing her body with my mouth and hands to the point that her back was arched into a permanent bow. She had the enthusiasm of youth and I had the experience that age brought. All in all, it was a perfect match.

When I finally slipped my cock past the lips of her pussy she moaned and whispered "Slowly. Please Sam? Slowly, I want to savor every moment of this."

I slid in as slowly as I could watching her face contort with pleasure. Then I felt resistance and paused for a second until I realized what was going on.

"Are you," I started to ask, but she thrust her hips up toward me quickly and winced in pain.

"I was, until just now." She gasped wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me tightly. "Please finish this Sam; please? Just go slowly, I want to remember every second of it."

"Misti." I began "I promise you that you will remember tonight for the rest of your life." and then I slowly started pumping in and out of her, keeping a steady pace until the reactions of her body and me realizing that she had been a virgin caused me to cum deep inside her.

As she lay in my arms recovering, I ran my fingers through her hair and slowly kissed the top of her head until she looked up and said, "Dear God if more women had a first experience like this there wouldn't be any virgins left on the planet."

"Your welcome." I said, running my fingertips down her spine listening to the steady thump, thump, thump of Bandit's tail on the floor.

"Sam?"

"Yes." I replied.

"You promised me a bed to sleep in, from now on, it's this one; ours."

"Okay."

"What? No lecture on why we have to stop?"

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"Misti I just came to the realization that I haven't really had a say in this since I offered to let you come here."

"Well, you got that one right anyway." she said chuckling and then she added, "Sam?"

"Yes?"

"There is one thing I am going to change tomorrow morning."

"What?"

"That room of yours just went away. Most of that is going on the walls in the living room; the rest can go into boxes in the attic. I'm sleeping with a hero and I'll be damned if the people who walk into this home won't see that. What you did for those medals? That made you the man that reached out to me when I needed it. I just have to make sure that none of the local lovelies who show up are lovelier than me."

"That won't ever happen Baby Girl." I said as I rolled over on top of her and began kissing her until I heard her start moaning.

"Are you trying to start something Old Man?" she asked smiling up at me and spreading her legs.

"Yeah. You."

"Mission accomplished soldier. Happy New Year Love." She whispered.

*****

Author's Note:

So, why did I write a story that centered around a PTSD Service Dog? There are a lot of reasons, but the main one is that those incredible animals have an 88% success rate in helping veterans cope with the anxiety, turmoil and strain of dealing with Combat Related Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Their success rates with victims of other forms of trauma are just as high, if not higher.

Bandit, Sam and Misti are fictional characters, but the struggles they faced in this story affect millions of people, not just Americans, daily. PTSD isn't strictly a sad side-effect of military service; it is the human minds natural response to a traumatic event that is so overwhelming and heinous that the victim is incapable of dealing with it on normal cognitive or emotional level. Anyone can develop it.

I am asking one thing and one thing only of anyone who has gotten this far with the story. If you think you need help with PTSD, you do. Please get it as soon as possible, this was a fictitious story; don't think for a moment that you can deal with that beast on your own.

With that said, I hope you've enjoyed it.

YDW

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers