All Comments on 'Bandit'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments
nyc1975nyc1975over 6 years ago
PTSD

Thanks for the story, and thanks for the message. It took a long, too long a time, after I returned from Vietnam for anyone to recognize what had happened to my brothers. Now we have been at war continuously for longer than any time in our history. And the tiny armed forces of today are paying a huge price with multiple deployments. Not only the men and women who deployed but their families and friends. Let me echo YDW's plea, if you know someone in crisis, reach out to him or her. Help them find help. We cannot afford to lose these people at the rate we are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories on this site.

Great story. This should be published for a much wider audience.

A bit of editing the sex at the end and it is a mainstream movie of the week.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Damn what a great story

Difficult subject done very very well. Kudos for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable reading.

I echo both of the previous comments, a well thought out story containing a number of sub stories, all of which made for a great read. Thank you for taking the time to write and publish something that really was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

As a person who relies daily on a PTSD Service Dog I thank you for getting things right. One of the toughest tasks is getting people to not distract the dog while he is working. By the way distracting a Service Dog is punishable with heavy fines. Also thsnk you for getting the dogs hehavuour mostly right. I say mostly because the dogs ars trained to use natural behaviours in their work. In my dogs case, he us a Husky/Shepard Mix we trainned him to use the Husky vocal talents. Yes different to most other Service Dogs but it worka for us.

Great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Movie or mini series

This should be made into a movie or mini series. Excellent story and one that needs to be out there and told.

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 6 years ago
Absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Thank you! Just fabulous from your disclaimer at the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb!

I really enjoyed this story. I will hopefully look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story telling

I was intrigued by the title: within a paragraph I was hooked.

Thank you for such a entrancing story. I shall search out your other tales now

Anna Valley

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Wonderful

This story was quite the tale. Having it center around not only Bandit, but the two healing because of him was amazing. It enhanced the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ks

I worked for va for 4 years as contractor, as the son of vet I felt better each day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally Agreement

OMG!!!!! Fucking incredible story. Prob the best I've read on this site. The character buildup is excellent. I felt sorry for Misti from the start. The fact that neither used sex from the beginning was a huge plus on both sides. Bandit is my kind of dog! I agree with the other critics that this should be made into a movie. Minus the sex if on TV naturally. I too would love a sequel. Very very well done. Too bad only 5 stars allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another homer

Another home run for YDW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This wasn't porn! IT WAS A GREAT LOVE STORY!

Great plot, characters, and it held my attention for the entire read...and I a slow reader. GREAT PIECE of WORK!

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

Amen!

To all those who may find themselves suffering from PTSD I know it's hard but remember you arn't alone. And yes, having a furry 4 legged friend to talk to helps a hell of a lot.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Movie Material

What a great story! Story dialogue was fantastic! This would make a great movie! PTSD is real, coming from a Viet Nam Vet!

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Super Story.

5 stars - nuff said!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I read a lot of good writers on here but have never had a story touch my heart like this one did .Thank You for a wonderful story .

burningloveburningloveover 6 years ago
Your moved up

YDW,

The last two stories you've published are superb! You have a great gift to offer your readers. Thanks! 5 *****

Burninglove

AcoustimacAcoustimacover 6 years ago
Something to enjoy

This story was one that would be worth reading on any site. The story developed nicely without any of the "that would never happen" moments. Outside of a few spelling errors (that didn't take away from the story) this was a wonderful story and I look forward to more from this author.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Was 5

Sorry, but your story was a 5 until she forced him into bed with her. Us men are ridiculously weak when it comes to young supple female bodies, especially when we have PTSD. Much better ending would have been her helping him connect with his children, her finishing College, her marrying the young deputy and living happily ever after. But it's a 4 stars for your effort, and lack of knowledge of Glocks. Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent

that had to be one of the best stories i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
non combat related PTSD

Thanks for speaking out re PTSD suffering. You are correct to make a differentiation...my son has CR PTSD....I have non-CR PTSD. One is not worse or less than the other...and we can relate and talk to each other about it. The symptoms are nearly identical although the causes are not.

Thank you for this nice and warm story, the dog is right on...mine would do the same and so would my son's...wouldn't have gotten through each day without my pup.

Again, thanks....5* for you.

A Treat

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Wonderful story. I loved it very much.

JoKeR2821JoKeR2821over 6 years ago
Thank you!!!

Excellent story!!! Once and always a jarhead I feel for the guys that saw combat and the struggles they have each and every day. To ALL who served regardless of their branch or MOS.....THANK YOU!!!!!

Remember.......all gave some, but SOME GAVE ALL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fortunate

I am a US Marine, and was spared combat. Most of my real scars are from childhood. Many still haunt to this day. My brothers in the corps were the only ones I really trust. I've had some relief from therapy, but when it gets really dark, I backup. Still working forward though.

Thanks for the story, you are now helping me to face some more of my demons.

Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Misti's Misfits

I'm old enough to remember seeing the many WWII veterans who returned from battle fields and battle ships who had all of the same symptoms you describe as PTSD. A couple of them were my uncles and many were dads of my school mates in the late 40's.

Your story is as heart warming as it is beautiful. Thank you. GWW, RMCS(SS) U.S.N. Retired (1976)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PTSD - the worst 4 letter word

Excellent story and I find it hard to believe you DON'T have it. Though it is now referred to as PTS Syndrome. Shrinks say a disorder is curable. PTSS is manageable with counseling and meds. Some find it difficult to talk about, except with fellow Combat Vets. Mine was two tours in Vietname and in The Persian Gulf War. I wore The Scarlet Red beret of the Combat Controllers. Your dipiction was spot on. Thank you. Even seeing death souch and so often doesn't mean compassion doesn't exist in a warrior's heart. Well done

Lee2012

First There

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Slow burn

Wow! What a great story! A little upward tug on corners of my mouth. A little bit of blurred vision. An overall very satisfying tale. Thank you *****

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Great story. Sometimes it's nice to read a story that's not a simple stroker if you get what I mean.

readymademilfreadymademilfover 6 years ago
Another great one

I'm amazed by your talent. I love a story that leaves me with a huge smile and a feeling of peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So well done!

There are superbly written stories, and then there's yours! As a military service vet, your story strikes such a strong chord. There's no way you've never lived "the life"! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heroes

Thank you for the incredible story. Thanks to you and all other veterans who have protected the rest of us from harm. Service animals are special animals. I’m glad they can support those trying to survive the war after the war. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

The most heart felt story I have ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mine is a Hound

What a great read...but has stirred the memories

I too have written that blank check.

I got the GWOT, two tours, and of course now I am going thru the last of the nightmare.....sandbox keeps on fucking me....a divorce. Ugly, even denied to talk to my kids.

I still have not gone thru the VA... but I have had a couple of good therapy types to talk too... tho I cannot afford it all that often

My hound may not be a”therapy “ dog, but he listens to me for hours on end. I think he has kept me from joining the 22 club...more then once... tho sometimes I think it would be for the best for all concerned...

I just don’t care anymore... it is too painful too... better to feel nothing and lock every thing in the recesses of my mind

I just wish it would all end and I could sleep..

Sorry kids that I was not there for you or your mother...

The poppy fields will have to wait another day for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speechless

I have read many stories on literotica but have never read such an amazing piece as this. Thank you. I would also like to support you in your view that you cannot walk through PTSD on your own, but from my own personal experience you will get through it with time and the right support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lousy ending in principle

he is TOOOOO fucking old! nice fantasy older guy gets to fuck pretty young thang... REALITY!!! she is 20 years from being in the middle of her sexual prime.so what to do hire a young stud to service her??? get fucking real! he ain't far from needing Viagra now...it ONLY works for younger man and older woman, but not baby 18 and past child bearing age female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

there should be a 6th star available for this missive. very, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Frickin amazing 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I’m old enough that they diagnosed me with Anxiety Neurosis. Before that it used to be battle fatigue and shell shock.

Nice plug for aid animals.

I quit using alcohol and hard drugs 7 January 1976, but need to say that I later found that Cannabis could help get me through my dark nights of the soul. So next time you go to thank a Vet for our service how about helping to ensure us the rights we fought for and let us grow our own.

jim

Pine Island, Floriduh(sic)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great !!!!!!

Totally GREAT !!!

hal1951hal1951over 6 years ago
Generations of War

My ancestors have fought in every major war and most of the minor ones since the beginning of the great country. Some have paid the ultimate price for the freedom we have, while others have returned home to families and friends.

I have the honor of being the guardian of my families diaries and journals. From the beginning our men who went off to war have kept written records of where they went, what they did and how they survived from day to day until they returned home or the journal was returned with the personal effects to their family.

I have a grandson serving in Afganistan now. My son was in Iran the first time. My little brother was in Bosnia. I survived Vietnam, barely. My father fought in Korea. I had an uncle on Omaha Beach on D-Day and another on a black sand beach at Iwa Jima. Both of my grandfather fought in the 'War to End All Wars'. On and on back to the beginning of the United States of America.

We all were and are proud to do what was and is needed to preserve this nation.

Now we ALL need to do what is needed to help and preserve the men and women who are suffer from PTSD in all its variations.

Thank for YOUR SERVICE and GOD BLESS the USA.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
A great story.

Seriously one of the best.

I am 5th generation British Military. I did 6 years got out mostly intact.

I just have the black dog to deal with and I don't think I can blame the service for that!

My little dog is amazing. A comfort when I have an attack he just cuddles up. He means that like it or not I have to get up and go out. He may not be a service dog but he SERVES!

My little brother did 26years service physically and mentally screwed! He is fighting the the turdburgulars in MOD for a proper pension. Even the medic board asked how come he was not dead!

His lady is coping as best she can even with help.His bad days are BAD!

The shrinks have said they cannot fix him. They can help him cope.

I knew my Great Grandfather and Grandfather both pre- war Reserve (WW1 & WW2) what I know now they both should have had help but no one knew about PTSD and the "great and the good" didn't care! They still don't!

To those who served US & UK (I suspect that we are the majority who like our literotica in English. Lol!) Who have shared the same mud, shed the same blood and have the same honour I give a toast "Same mud, same blood, same honour!"

jme51usajme51usaover 6 years ago
Awesome Story

I really like your writing style. This story was great. I have a son who is dealing with PTSD. We did not know what he had to go thru over in Arack. Now that we know why he was blocking us out it makes sense. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you.

Ptsd. 8.5 years sober. 25 behind the badge. Retired now and whole again. You are right. It took me till I was 53 too get help. Please anyone suffering. Get the help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story about a topic that needs exposure. Nice job!! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hall of Fame

We deserved.

ny12577ny12577over 6 years ago
Great story.

Great story, look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story deserves more than just five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Shame there is not a 10 star rating

A wonderful story; well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best yet...

I think this has been the best story I have read in the short time on this story page...This told a good story.... Might even be true somewhere in this country..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impressive

Wow! I came here for the erotic fiction but found a fantastic story that was moving. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Neener neener

Great story with good insight into PTSD. Definitely know the neener look, our 127 pound GS gave it to us whenever he won! Keep on writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this your only pseudonym?

This one reads so much like almost all of the stories written by komrad1156 that it's hard for me to believe that it's not the same author. Wonderfully written. Delivers a powerful message on an important issue. Thank you so much!

To the anonymous doubters who are focussing on the age difference: I spent a year in my late 50's enjoying the sexual skillfulness and unbridled enthusiasm of my 25-years-younger lover. No Viagra needed, thanks to her extreme beauty and sensuality. Once in a while, fantasies do come true -- and may be exceeded.

henry59henry59over 6 years ago
Well done!

A fairytale for grown up (sort of).

In no way disturbing (I had to explicitly look for them, just to give you something back)

"Misti,"

"Sam, just shut up and kiss me."

-

"Misti-"

"Sam, just shut up and kiss me."

(she interrupts him)

*

"Mist" She grabbed the front of my shirt again and kissed me harder.

-

"Mist." She grabbed the front of my shirt again and kissed me harder.

or

"Mist," she grabbed the front of my shirt again and kissed me harder.

*

"More than anything." She replied.

-

"More than anything," she replied.

(This is definitely a dialogue tag)

*

There are other like this, but it does not really matter. Only SPAG freaks go for them.

What I really liked.

"No shit Boy," I said as I stood there feeling the coolness of the marble counter top, smelling her scent in the air and looking out the window at the mountain. "No shit."

(This was the first thing i made a mental note about when reading through. This is so good, involving several senses. Directly out of the authors manual.

When I got back to find it again I also find that this is a technique to reduce angst. I never had made that connection before, I had seen it as a literary device. Thank you.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

All was good, pretty well written, my only issue was about the Jeep, you said old CJ7 but then later opened the back door, in my mind implying that it's a 4 door. I read this story last night, and that has stuck in my mind all day so I had to comment.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Good job of highlighting the PTSD problems a lot of returning VETS come back with. Well written story with character development making the story real, as it should, as this is the world a lot of our VETS have to live in.

The PTSD problem is one of two handled very well in this story with the second being young kids (especially girls) forced to fend for themselves on the streets where the chances of a good outcome are very slim. More needs to be done for organizations helping the Mistis of our country.

Thank you for this excellent piece.

tipacanoetipacanoeover 6 years ago
Best one ever on Literotica

The title says it all. I will be checking your page daily for new stories. Thank you. Tip

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don’t Let Her Win

Please don’t let Oliva’s theft of your work stop you from continuing to post. We the readers read thru so many average and poor stories to find the great ones and then the authors stop posting on here because of one horrible persons actions.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ITS TRUE.....PETS CAN REPLACE FAMILY IN TIMES OF STRESS AND NEEDS

but the bottom line.....The Family is Whats Forever, TK U MLJ LV NV

Bleep735Bleep735over 6 years ago
Thank you

Bandit is a fantastic story with meaning, heart, and kindness and I am glad to have read it. Thank you for writing it and letting us enjoy it.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
A OK

I am certainly glad that I found your story to read. You covered so many areas which are so important. Our Vets who often need help from the things that they have endured, military K9s and how important they are and youth abuse and stranded. All of that wrapped into a caring love story. I personally know of many of your areas of which you wrote. Thank you for wrapping this all together in a wonderful story. Top marks.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

As the father of two Marines, one of whom did a tour in Iraq (the other volunteered) and two law enforcement officers, I'm well aware of PTSD (both combat related and from other sources). I cannot thank you enough for bringing this story to light and sharing it with us. The sexual tension was just the device for getting it in front of us, and it was very nicely handled. I've given 5* to a lot of stories that don't deserve it nearly as much as this one does. I wish I could give more.

This is the first story of yours that I've read. It won't be the last.

Rake456Rake456about 6 years ago

A little overrated. A lot of convenient plot points kind of marred the effectiveness of the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Read

As a Veteran that battles with PTSD this story touched me deeply. Thank you, thank you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

Keep them coming, PLEASE!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

You have to ask who rescued who? They are two broken people held together by a service dog.

I was thinking you were setting us up for a different ending because of the age chasm. The Dr in the veterinary hospital for him the Deputy who waited at the cabin for her. The Sparks seemed to be there.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved every line of it

More like this please! Coul not stop reading until the last sentence. Keep on the good work.

JCTHEP

auwingerauwingerabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

As a sailor who made it back WITHOUT the additional trauma of PTSD I thank you for taking on this very important subject in such a poignant way. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1971 start of PTSD

For less than 11 months, I flew as a crew chief / doorgunner in the Comancheros. Sitting behind an M 60 machine gun on a slick during LAM SONG 719 for the 101st. Hot LZS daily, over and over. PTSD was planted then. It's still growing, but counseling does help. Learning to deal with the reaction to PTSD has helped, but it's still there.

Many of the guys I flew with have it worse than me. Your story shows there is help and hope. Good on you. I would like to be able to write about my time with the C omancheros, but I seriously lack skills to write.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

I suffer from PTSD. You brought out the terror, fear and hope that come with it.

Help can be someone like Bandit, a friend, or in my case, my darling wife. Help is as simple as a look or a touch. Just listen.

Great job.

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
I just re read this

Great story!

5 stars.

Well written and characters were well built and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a caring person

I,65 and could not stop reading this ,I'am a veteran and found your story very moving and feel this would make a great movie and reach more people.

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
A wonderful story

As a 75 year old Canadian man (even though I have never served in the military), I find that I can so easily identify with Sam. Something about his ability to empathize with someone so much younger resonates with my inner soul. Thanks for the gift of your prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
super story

I liked it.

jtaylor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Out standing

I can relate to what Sam is going through and you are very correct in that anyone with PTSD can and should contact someone for help. PTSD Foundation of America is doing wonders. Thank you for the story and hope to see more from you soon.

Tom

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 6 years ago
Some live in silence.

It was different in the 1920s my grandad would well into the 1940s just sit and stare his eyes appeared always blank I think to have experienced what he expected at such a young age took its toll and shortened his life so much good a stiff upper lip did him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thank you

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Simply the best read ever on here

Again 'nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story!!

I was not expecting this story to be filled with such feelings as: respect, humanity, honesty and valor and yes, love! It showed that love can grow, like a spring flower, at anytime.......LOVED the story! Thanks "YouDidWhut" I hope you continue to write more like this one. I will look for your name on my future search. RM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unexpected!

I didn't expect this when I accessed this story. I know how much a GSD can affect recovery from CRPTSD. Thank you for your story; your honesty; your courage; your determination to survive. I so wish that this was a true story and that there was a Happy Ever After!! I will believe in my head that it is so! X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DAMNED GOOD

A very well-told tale.

And full of useful information.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a good story, it is brilliant.

I am in my 80s, have read many many authors works. This story ranks with the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well written.

strider58strider58almost 6 years ago
An excellent truth

Sensitive, very powerful and an excellent moulding of two very different types of scenario with the same end result. This would be a welcome addition on any literary site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story 5 stars+

But I really don't like too old men and too young women. when she is in her sexual prime and ready to rock and roll, he will be ready to roll over...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Understanding

loved the story and the message behind it , as an ex Royal Marine who served in various areanas.

The point about PTSD is a valid one ane and one which needs to bee stressed as being no fault of their own, the spoils of war are many and not all are good.

Counselling helps , God knnows it helped me and I would recommend to anybody to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An Admiring Reader

I have never served, but have family that have and respect the sacrifice and the dedication that they show when they do.

I have read this story a number of times and it never fails to bring a tear to my eye in terms of the passion and compassion that is shown between both of the main characters in the story.

Well done and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Vet with ptsd

Rated 5 stars cause that’s all there are. I tried to deal with this alone for years me and mr jack black alone doesn’t work. If you have ptsd go get help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ya don't get PTSD by military service, war and the like. Think about such things as Doctors and Nurses, Police and Firefighters, little kids that have had bad shit happen to them... The list is endless. Sometimes we out grow it, sometimes we don't. Go get help either way. It will smooth the path.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories i have had the pleasure to read in many, many years please keep writing more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best stories I"ve had the honor and privilege to read. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

An excellently descriptive story on a subject that here in the UK is still a virtual taboo. If only this could appear in some form in main stream journalism, it would have far reaching consequences. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An unexpected surprise

I wasn't expecting such damn good story from an unknown author that too on erotica site. Loved every word of it. Keep writing. Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I say thank you because I have two sons who served in the army and both suffer from PTSD. You’re story gives me hope that they too will overcome their issues and have a chance at a normal life.

Your story was one of the best I’ve read here and I hope you write many more.

Again, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best! Congrats on telling a real story!

I was captivated from the first paragraph. A really beautiful and moving story . And with a really great secondary purpose. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing with a purpose

I'm pleased that you chose to write about the needs of anyone who suffers from traumatic stress disorders. I have a friend who uses a therapy dog to calm his fears - a german shepherd at that! There are now many agencies who are aware of PTSD and who are offering help to those who seek it. There are also 'patrols' of veterans - military, police, medics, firefighters, who look for 'street-people' and try to bring them back into society. Your story tells much about the loss of dignity they have suffered, the fear of 'acting out' from a relapsing nightmare. I hope lots of people read "Bandit"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn, so well Done!

Being a dog lover, got a bit misty eyed. You put together a fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

BUT!!! why does this story SLAP the shit out of me? it's an older man fantasy. when Misti hits her prime the dude will need help that's not there to even get hard! SO!!! this story is why I no longer read older men younger women stories. REALITY!!! idiot, she's ready to rock and roll and idiot is ready to roll over and go to sleep...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bandit Series Info

SIMILAR Stories