All Comments on 'Banged Twice'

by Incest_bound_Subvamp

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Grammer

Hire yourself a proof reader or get a better grasp of the English language before writing anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a shame

What a shame to spoil a story with poor spelling and English usage. If you don't know how poor your contribution was, then ask someone who knows how to construct sentences and use grammar and punctuation. There's more to story telling than putting a few words together.

AsgardAsgardover 19 years ago
Nice

well I havn't concentrated on the spelling or whatever. I say not a bad start for a beginner and I like a good incest story, however I have a problem with violent stories because in my opinion it counteracts the erotic message, better it would be to give it reluctant twist, where she can't resist the forbidden love. Next time I suggest you build it up slower, describe also the persons in the story in more detail, so we better know who they are.

Further I can't help speculating: Are you the girl in the story?

grumbletasgrumbletasover 19 years ago
A fair start - need better Grammar

I also agreed with the previous comments.

The use of violence destroys the erotic for me. Would have been better to punish in a less violent way.

Poor spelling and sentence structures detract enormously from the story. Do try again though, its hard to to write the first one.

I must have a chuckle at a previous critic who was critical of your 'Grammer' seems the same advice could be taken by the critic as the correct spelling in both British and American english is grammar. I checked 4 online dictionaries just to make sure LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Proof reader needed!

The author doesn't have a firm grasp on English Grammar and he/she should always use a spellchecker. Some thoughts were started but never finished and some sentences had no coherent thought structure. A decent enough story but needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bad grammar

Why are all you people worried about grammar. This is a fucking incest story about a guy fucking his daughter. If you can't get the gist of the story, bad grammar and all, then fuck it. Don't read the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Grammar. Story in wrong section?

I agree that the grammar needs a lot of work. The sentences tend to run without any reasonable ending as well. If you don't have access to Microsoft Word or something similar, I suggest you use a dictionary and Thesaurus. Yes, it will take a lot more of your time, but at least you'll have a better story and have happier readers that may ask for more of your work.

I also agree that this sexual situation in the story is a little stronger than most incest stories and should have been listed in the Rape/Without Consent section. There are incest stories there as well.

As for the person saying that readers should get past the comments on grammar - When most people read a story; regardless of the subject, they like an even flow of the words. If you have to stop, go back, and make sure you actually read the errors you thought you read, it takes away from the FUN of reading. It turns into WORK! Readers quickly lose interest and tend NOT to read any other work by the author.

Good luck with any future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
as if

it was a great story violence and all. I think when u are concentrating on just the story, ur normally to freakin busy to worry about typos and such. Get a grip people. there are far worse things in the world to worry about. Jerk off to another story ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story, fairly original.

I have a BA in English as well as Psychology. I did not notice the grammatical errors, because I was too busy cumming. If little things like that distract you from the big picture, how will you ever achieve satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

i loved it, it got me soo hot and wet,and the fact that he used handcuffs turned me on even more , thnx 4 the story, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

There were grammatical errors but if y ou simply read the story and imagine it, its fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot

You should have her get pregnant by Daddy anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

Such a hot story! I loved every second of it. Especially that she comes when he fucks her in the ass! I'm sooo jealous! I totally wish my Daddy would fuck me like that! Please write some more!

Sylar_Stories_IncSylar_Stories_Incalmost 17 years ago
My God

i'm sorry but that story was bullsh*t whether it "HAPPENED FOR REAL" OR it was 100% fake and made up, If i was the son i'd of killed the father for doing that. The occasional brother sister stories on this site r somewhat interesting but i can't stand father daughter or mother/son stories they make me sick.

If a daughter n father actually r both consenting story wise or fact its still classed as wrong but u could understand why they got together but a father forcing his daughter over a bump on a car hahaha this made me laugh, not in a good way but a way of shock which makes me think why do people write this kind of crap, forcing sex on anyways story or not is much worse than incest/tabboo, then again thats what makes everyone hate america.

Stand tall n proud america cause everyone hates you hahaha

jiarose1228jiarose1228over 16 years ago
Who are you?

To the person who left the last comment who are you to say what fantasy is wrong? This is not based on a real life encounter it is entirely fiction. You are not the fucking FCC so stop riding the massive cock you have stuck up your ass and relax.I realize you are from Canada but in America we have freedom of speech still...sort of anyhow! I hope everyone else enjoyed reading this and please rate it and leave me comments.

HotJRabbitHotJRabbitover 15 years ago
I agree...!

I agree....this story was well written and it definatley got people jucies flowing.....if this is not you're type of thing...then go and read something else....Bring on more! lol Keep it up hun <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Messed up

The story started out good, but I couldn't even finish it, it got more and more wrong. Whether this is real or not, this is one messed up story and you guys are some fucking sicko's to enjoy rape stories. I feel bad for any of your children. If...you ever have any.

xsmurfx3xxsmurfx3xabout 14 years ago
omfg 5/5

i LOVED that it got me sooo freaking wet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so good

so good that got mee all fucking wet i'd love my step dad to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Loved it, sat here drenched in my own cum, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot n wet

oh my gawd! that story had everything i love. rape and incest and bondage. i didnt even notice the grammar until ppl pointed it out. its a ERTOIC story to make ppl horny. if ur worried about grammar go back to english class! loved the story keep on writing

xoxo

jen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RAPE

THIS IS A STUPID STORY AND THE AUTHOR SHOULD HAVE HIS NUTS CUT OFF..

....................................R..................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SICK!

This story was HORRIBLE! I'm usually hard reading non-consent incest stories,but this did NOTHING for me. All you did by submitting this CRAP was prove you are an UNEDUCATED IDIOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SICK SICK SICK

WHY do the morons in stories like this crock of shit always have HUGE cuntbusting cocks?

Maybe wishful thinking on the part of the wankers who write it.

They probably need tweezers to jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

People neeeeeeeed to shut the fuck up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
12 years

It's been 12 years. I think it's time for a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous