All Comments on 'Bangin' at Hedo'

by Hedo_Harry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

My wife and I have been to Hedo II many times. Your story brought back some great memories. Looking forward to your next story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
I'm so disappointed...

...that this is the last story you wrote -- and it was over three years ago! Damn. I really enjoyed both of your stories, and I'm rooting for you to come out of retirement. I can see this story only earned one comment, which is ridiculous. That may be why you haven't written another. I know how frustrating it can be to take the time and effort to write a story, only to receive almost no feedback. If you had posted this story to the Loving Wives hub, you'd have 100 comments (about 90 of them negative, as that comes with the territory.)

I do hope you share more stories with us. I'd love to hear how you got started, as I find that fascinating. Damn, I really want to go back to Hedo now!

Hedo_HarryHedo_Harryover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, SJ!

Thanks, SwingerJoe! Glad you enjoyed them. Wow, I didn't realize it's been three years since I submitted this! I have lots more stories to tell (that's why I'm giving them alphabetic titles - I think I can squeeze out 26 of them), but have been busy with other things. And yes, the meager feedback is disappointing. Maybe I'll try your Loving Wives suggestion. Negative feedback is still feedback!

speakeasy11speakeasy11over 7 years ago
Hedo

Great place. Been there a few times myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHedo_Harry@Hedo_Harry
Vacation Swinger; My wife and I live a normal life 51 weeks of the year, but once each year we SWING like crazy at Hedonism II in Jamaica, and we like to write about it on Literotica.