Bangin' at Hedo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie was smiling from ear to ear. She was hoping this was what would happen. She just loves getting Zane's oversized cock in her pussy. With Zelda and I holding on to each side of the rope hammock, Zane climbed in, and lay down on his back. It surely would have tipped if we hadn't been holding it. Then Sadie climbed in, and Zelda and I again strained to keep it from rocking. Once Sadie and Zane were settled into the middle of the hammock, though, it seemed pretty stable on its own.

Sadie knelt down between Zane's legs and started sucking on his cock. She wasn't planning on giving him a full blowjob, though; she just wanted to make sure that he was pumped up to his full, enormous size. And soon enough, he was. Then she crawled up forward on his body, planted her shins on either side of his ribs, and lowered her pussy onto his gigantic pole of flesh. She gasped as he entered her, stretching her tender lips. Zane gasped too, as he felt the warm, sweet wetness of her moist, tender honeypot. Sadie started bouncing up and down on the shaft, but kept her hands gripping his shoulders for stability. Soon they had worked up a good rhythm, up and down, back and forth, up and down. Both of their eyes were closed as they let themselves get entranced by the pleasure.

I looked at Zelda. She looked at me and smiled. She cautiously, slowly took her hands away from the rope of the hammock, but kept them hovering inches away, just in case. I did the same. We both stood there, ready to grab it if it should go unstable, for several minutes. But Zane and Sadie had settled into a nice slow predictable rhythm that didn't appear as though it would upset the apple cart. Zelda smiled again, and backed away, beckoning to me to follow.

Not far away, there was a beach shower. Like the rest of the prude beach, it was abandoned. These showers are all over the resort, and they are very cool: they are built as a spiral concrete wall, starting low to the ground and getting taller as it winds its way inward. By the time you get to the middle where the shower is, it is tall enough for complete privacy. The slanted tops of the walls are inset with beautiful conch shells. Anyway, Zelda took me by the hand and led me to the spiral conch shower. She pulled me all the way in. Once we reached the center, she threw her arms around my neck and jammed her tongue down my throat. I did what any sane man would do: I kissed her back, grabbed her ass, and mashed her giant boobs against my chest. I felt her nipples stiffening against my pecs and the heat coming from her crotch.

After several minutes of hot wet kissing, Zelda reached back for the rope that turns on the shower. Normally you have to hold it down to keep the water running, but she found a little outcrop of rock that she could hook it onto, therefore keeping the water spraying on us. We continued to make out, with water pelting down on our heads and shoulders.

My cock, naturally, was as hard as a conch shell itself, and Zelda could feel it pressing against her taut abs. She stroked it a few times with one hand, and then backed me up against the concrete wall, right under the shower head. I reached under her ass and hoisted her up, then impaled her on my stiff cock, burying myself to the hilt in her warm wetness. She wrapped her arms even tighter around my neck, and wrapped her legs around my waist. We began our own fucking rhythm, right there under the warm water, our mouths clamped together as tightly as our crotches were.

That seemed to go on for an eternity; Zelda's beautiful, massive boobs pressing against my chest, her delicious mouth all over mine, and her warm, gripping pussy pulsating and purring on my stiff, engorged cock. A buzz of sensual pleasure engulfed me, and neither time nor place nor thought had any meaning. But of course it didn't last forever. Eventually, I felt my orgasm rising. She felt it too, and writhed ever more frantically against my cock, her clit mashing against my pubic bone. When I came, and my cock pumped jolt after jolt of cum deep into her womanhood, my shuddering body was all that it took to force her over the edge as well. She practically convulsed in my arms, and nearly tore my cock off with her gyrations! I held her tightly until she was spent, and then slowly lowered her to the ground. One final sweet kiss was shared between us, and a couple of loving smiles.

We had barely begun to catch our breath when we heard cries. It was Zane and Sadie. "Hey, get back here! You guys!!"

We ran out of the shower enclosure. Zane and Sadie had apparently finished their business in the hammock, and, not seeing us around, had tried to dismount on their own. Big mistake! It of course had capsized before they were halfway out, and had spilled them to the ground, but not before they had their legs and arms tangled in the ropes of the hammock. They were hanging comically, half suspended, half on the ground, with sand stuck all over their sweaty bodies.

Zelda and I laughed our asses off. "You should have waited for your spotters before trying to dismount!" I laughed.

"Yeah, well you should have stuck around to spot us," laughed Zane. We managed to get them disentangled eventually. Zane looked Zelda and me up and down. "I was going to ask if you guys wanted to take a turn in the hammock, but you both look pretty well fucked already."

"Yeah, we'll do it another time," I said. "Let's all go to the bar and get a drink." So we linked up, all arm in arm, and sauntered off down to the nude beach and Elroy's nude beach bar. The last thing we wanted was to put clothes on so that we could drink in the dining room!

Okay, one more "sex in unusual places" story. And it's a nice romantic one to finish this chapter off. This happened on the same trip as the two couples on the floating platforms with the judging numbers on the paper plates, but it was later in the trip. In fact, it was our last night of a two-week trip. Sexy Sadie and I had fucked dozens of friends and strangers, and of course each other, and we were almost - almost! - looking forward to going back home to our normal lives. Until the next trip, of course. We enjoyed a romantic dinner in the resort's Italian Restaurant all by ourselves. Then we sat in the main dining room, sipping some late-night cocktails and holding hands, and thinking about all the good friends and good times we'd just experienced. We'd spent very little time alone together, which isn't unusual at Hedo, because you have so many close friends as soon as you get there. But this night, we were feeling very close to each other, and almost anti-social in our desire to be with each other only.

It was 2 in the morning, and the bartenders were closing up the dining room bar. The nude pool bar would still be open, but it would be a raucous party, and we had no interested in that this melancholy night. So we wandered down to the deserted portion of the beach, after dropping all our clothes off at our room in H-Block. We walked the beach, hand in hand, not speaking a word, until we came to the part of the beach with the floating platforms. The sea was silent and calm, and the moon was full and was glinting off the water. The entire scene was magical. We both looked out at the platforms, and then at each other.

"Let's show them how it's really done," Sadie said to me, in a sexy, sultry, loving voice that almost made my heart melt. It certainly made my cock stiffen. She grabbed one of the plastic floaty chair pads off of a nearby lounger, and started walking out into the water. I grabbed another pad and followed her. Soon we were paddling our way out to the furthest of the platforms.

She reached it first, and threw her pad up onto the platform. Then she hauled herself up onto it. I followed suit. We arranged the pads side by side, to form a makeshift mattress. She rose, faced me, and stretched out her arms. I held out my arms, and she melted into my embrace. We kissed, tenderly yet fiercely, as the full moon beamed down on our figures, casting a long, erotic shadow on the face of the water.

Then she slid out of my arms and lay down on the padded surface. She rolled over onto her back. She raised her knees, keeping her feet flat on the pad, and spread her legs and her arms wide. I got down on my knees between hers, and stared down at her beautiful face, bone white in the moonlight. My heart nearly broke from how beautiful she was.

She grabbed my turgid cock and pulled me toward her. The touch of her cool hand was electric on the skin of my shaft. I leaned over, my hands on each side of her, as she guided my throbbing tool into her hot, moist pussy. I could feel the loving lips part and the moist walls slide around my shaft as they sucked me in. I leaned farther forward, until my nipples were touching her chest, and my lips lightly grazed hers.

"I love you," I said.

She looked up at me. "I know," she said, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her.

My cock slipped farther and deeper into the world's greatest pussy. I didn't push, I didn't stab, I didn't thrust. I just let it slide in, feeling the magical ecstasy. She slowly rocked her hips, and I slowly rocked mine. My cock slowly entered and exited her, over and over, with tender, gentle, loving strokes. Our kiss never broke. Our eyes never closed, either, as we stared into each other's faces, seeing in each other our destiny and our heaven. We must have kept up that gentle, loving fucking for half an hour, our souls as entwined as our bodies.

But all good things, like Caribbean vacations and the world's tenderest fuck, must come to an end. Eventually we both reached our inevitable climaxes. But they weren't thunderous; they weren't massive. Neither of us cried or groaned or yelled. We both let out low, contented moans as I felt my load quietly unleash itself, lovingly anointing my true love with the greatest of gifts. Then I rolled off of her, but our embrace never failed, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke up several hours later, with the sun just starting to appear over the horizon. We had just enough time to run back to our room, stuff our meagre sets of clothing in our suitcases, and get on our bus for the airport. But, we shall return!

12