All Comments on 'Banging a BBW'

by dinstigator

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A lovely reminder...

A lovely reminder that ecstacy comes in many sizes and shapes. Before this century men loved voluptuous women and may again when they finally realize what they've been missing. Trust me; I also know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love those Big Ladies

BBW's rule! Your story is a winner. I would have liked to have read more about her face; BBW's have big bodies, but they usually have beautiful skin and pretty faces. Give us some more, Big D!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful!

kinkipleasurekinkipleasurealmost 16 years ago
sweet story

mouse in one hand, kleenex in the other. great story i could vision it perfectly. its too bad not that mnay people can see bbws the way I can.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 15 years ago
Love BBWs!

I'm very keen on BBWs and always have been. Curvier women are the only way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i love big

good story! for me, if it aint thick it aint right!

ImsureryouImsureryoualmost 12 years ago
From this BBW,,,,,,

I say thankyou,,,,,,,,and we are sexier also,,,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I hope the husband comes back early from his trip and catches his BBW wife cheating and throws her and the lover out.

I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Similiar experiences

I had an experience like the author's. I'm 5-6, 135 and my blind date was 5-1, 170. Upon seeing her for the first time, my first thought was, "How do I get my cock and/or tongue between those thighs and all the way to my goal?" By the end of the night, I had found so much to love and so much appreciation from a woman who was used to being ignored by men from first glance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I went to a high school reunion,20 years. Meeting old class mates, we had obviously changed, everyone starts out a bit cautiously but as the night goes on things loosen up. Everyone up, progressive barn dance, everyone meets. Hi Rob, hi umm, Dianne, oh Dianne, Dianne, wow I didn't recognize you, she was almost twice the Dianne I once dated. Then change partners. As the night went on, I saw Dianne, then with a drink in my hand I went over to her. We didn't get a chance to talk, she said I hoped you would come over, of course, how have you been. Married but now separated, you, single, my cock semi hard thinking of her even though she was now very plump. Same pretty face,those lips that used to surround my cock, she loved to suck cock. We talked, then a few speeches, then some dancing. Like old times guys, ladies choice and Dianne came straight over, we danced, laughed, and then she grabbed my hand and led me outside. where are we going, to my car, please come with me. Out into the car park, she opened the passenger door and sat, reaching for my pants, sliding the zipper down, I looked around, then her mouth went over my cock, memories flooded back, she was good. I was like a rock, hard, she stopped, I looked down, she stood up, turned around and knelt on the seat, lifted her dress, fuck me, her large panty covered ass exposed, I pulled them down,rubbed my cock along her plump pussy lips and pushed sinking into her. Augh yesssss, fuck me and I held onto the roof of the car as I fucked her looking down at her huge ass until my cum shot deep into her as she pushed back onto my cock. We uncoupled, she covered up as I pulled my trousers up, I went to the bathroom,went back out, I saw Dianne leaving with another guy, i waited, they didn't come back, I walked out, heading to the car park, Diannes car, sure enough, there they were repeating what I had just done, strangely it made my cock react, He finished, walked towards me, smiling as we passed. Dianne was sitting in her seat, I walked up, pulled my cock out, she looked up at me before her mouth took my cock, she went to move, no don't move, take it. Her hand stroked my balls, my cum surging into her mouth, taking it all. I moved away, as I walked back, Joe a guy from my class said nothing like a big slut to make these reunions memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story my new bbw lover is just over 300lbs and it's the best sex I've ever had her pussy is so tight and massive tits she is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wish a guy would fuck my fat body and slam his dick up my wet tight pussy. This story has me fingering my wet pussy so good wishing it was a dick

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Love BBW's!!!

I love BBW's! So beautiful. Skinnier woman have never done it for me. I'm better endowed and have long arms. I always give them as much pleasure as they can handle. Wish I could pleasure one right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Bravo!

To the author:

Thank you for this story. It made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing like a BBW!

When I was only 20, for a short while I dated a girl I'd known for about 3 years. She was definitely in the BBW category but 50 years ago that term didn't exist, fat was the only term most people used. We had some great times but I was shallow and thought more about what others thought than the fact that I was having a great time with a very fun girl, so I ended up going back to the pain in the ass girl I'd been dating previously. What a mistake! Fast forward 40 years and single again, I dated a succession of BBW's, each one amazing and unbelievably hot in the bedroom. I've now been married to one who's incredible in every way possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous