All Comments on 'Banging the Babysitter'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice story, would love to see them fucking a boy next time ;)

I have a fantasy of sucking on a shemale cock and being sandwich between two sexy shemales with huge cocks and beautiful breasts with large long nipples.

If any shemale is reading this comment from India please contact me on my email mabm43khan @ gmail

suranaesuranaealmost 8 years ago
Its kinda bland

It almost flows well in its fury of furious fucking but the reader is never really told what either wife looks like, or the babysitter for that matter. The banter is too rushed and we get no sense of who they are as people.

After awhile it got annoying to just read a name over and over.

livelustlovelaughlivelustlovelaughover 1 year ago

This is such a wonderful story! I love how sweet Jenny and Vanessa is, and how kind they are to the babysitter.

This story has to be continued. Maybe Liv can be DP’d or even knocked up! Maybe bring Jenny and Vanessa’s best futa friend(s) over to have fun as well… it will certainly make a hot, steamy plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...