Banging the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now," Vanessa said, glancing down at them, "save it for the bedroom."

The three hustled into the bedroom, an impatient Vanessa practically dragging Liv onto the bed, pulling her down on top of her. Jenny climbed on behind them, the two wives sandwiching the babysitter between them. Vanessa kissed her, Liv instinctively opening her lips for the older woman to explore her mouth. Jenny kissed at Liv's bare back, hand coming around to dip into her jeans. Vanessa broke off, leaning down to suck again at Liv's breasts.

Liv writhed, trapped between the two wives, their warm flesh sliding against hers. She pushed back, trying to create space so she could take her jeans off, but Jenny refused to move, nipping at Liv's shoulder, her hand finding Liv's panties and sliding inside them. Liv gasped, pressing herself into the older woman's palm.

Vanessa's hand found Liv's jeans, and she undid them. Jenny understood, leaning back to help Vanessa take them off. Liv blushed as they laid her on her back, sliding her panties down her legs. She had not trimmed in a little while, so there was more hair than usual.

"I haven't-"

Vanessa's finger shushed her. "We don't care," she said, "your pussy's perfect."

Liv smiled bashfully.

"Spread your legs," Jenny ordered. Liv did so, watching as Vanessa moved above them, stroking at Liv's hair, Jenny settling in between Liv's legs. She licked up Liv's slit, making the younger woman groan with pleasure, and then poked her tongue inside her, tasting her wetness. Liv sighed, feeling that tongue explore her pussy, swirling around as it went. Vanessa leaned down to kiss her, Liv reaching up to pull her down further, passionately making out, her hand moving to find Vanessa's skin, to grasp at her. They moaned into the kiss, Vanessa's hands moving to mimic Liv's, grasping at her breasts, rubbing her nipples, watching as Jenny went down on her.

Jenny was eager, enthusiastic, sucking at Liv's folds. She drank up her juices, Liv moaning, grinding onto Jenny's tongue. Vanessa's hand dipped down, sliding over Liv's stomach to tweak her clit, making her buck her hips up into Jenny's face. The two women yet again were working in tandem, to push more pleasure into Liv's body, to kiss and squeeze and suck and caress, until Liv was a mess, trembling and bawling, feeling her pussy clench. Vanessa would not stop stroking at her clit, Jenny busy tongue-fucking her, and their hands were all over. Liv was practically in tears as the pleasure ramped up, almost painfully so.

The final push was Vanessa slapping her clit, the wet smack practically thundering in the room. Liv screamed, jerking her hips, her cunt streaming cum all over Jenny's face. Jenny kept herself rooted at Liv's pussy, drinking up as much as she could. Some landed on her chin, and when Jenny rose to climb onto the bed, Vanessa came to meet her, tongue coming out to taste the liquid that stained her chin. She groaned, cleaning up her wife of Liv's fluids. Liv watched, hand slipping down to her slit despite her recent orgasm. The two women saw the movement and chuckled.

"How about we take this to the next level?" Vanessa said. Liv nodded eagerly, moving back to let the two women move about. She knew that after this point there would be no turning back, but she wanted this, wanted to experience this.

"How do you want it?" Vanessa asked. Liv thought for a moment, and then moved onto her hands and knees, in the doggy style position. Vanessa grinned and moved behind her, quickly lining up her cock. She seized Liv by the hips and plunged inside her, the two of them moaning at the sensation. Her cock easily sank into Liv's soaked channel, until their hips were pressed together. Liv gripped the sheets tightly, taking in Vanessa's length. Vanessa paused for a moment, enjoying the squelching tightness of Liv's pussy.

Liv saw Jenny move behind Vanessa. She watched as Jenny took hold of her own prick, and pushed Vanessa down over Liv until her tits were pressing into Liv's back. Liv peeked back, and saw Jenny's eyes narrow as she slid into Vanessa's pussy. The two wives groaned, and Jenny pushed, shoving deeper, the motion pushing Liv down as well. Abandoning any pretense of patience, Jenny began to fuck Vanessa. Vanessa responded by fucking Liv, using the momentum of Jenny's thrusts to better do so. The three women became a mess of flesh and moans; Jenny fucked Vanessa, who fucked Liv. Hands found bodies, and Liv was uncertain and uncaring of who specifically was doing what.

The bed creaked, the room devolving into a chamber of lust, the three of them fucking away. Liv had her head down, one hand still gripping the bedsheets. The other hand was thrust down into the mess of groins, sliding along cocks and balls, sometimes stroking her own lips, feeling them clutch at Vanessa's hammering shaft. She grunted mindlessly, her body taking the thwack of flesh on flesh, that sweet prick pounding into her cunt with abandon. She could hear Vanessa groaning, and peeked over her shoulder to see Jenny's mouth fixed on her wife's throat, sucking hard. Jenny's hands were full of Vanessa's tits, using them as handholds with which to better fuck her. Jenny could pull back, and give Vanessa a deep, toe-curling thrust, but Vanessa had little room. Neither she nor Liv minded, as Vanessa was relying more on short jabs, and on the force from Jenny's thrusts pushing her deeper.

The fuck went on for what seemed like hours; for all Liv knew, it could have been minutes. The haze of lust that dulled her mind robbed her of any faculties, any abilities beyond moving her hips to the beat of the fuck, or groaning wildly, or stroking her own clit to get herself off again and again. She needed little help there, as the feeling of two warm, fit bodies on hers and the sounds of three throaty voices moaning in chorus was steadily helping her towards orgasm. The delectable cherry on the proverbial sundae was when Jenny howled, and spent herself inside her wife's depths. That animalistic sound, and the way Vanessa mewled back to her mate, made Liv shiver as her pleasure overwhelmed her. She cried out to match the others, and cried out again when Vanessa's own load was spurted out, filling her depths with a deep, wet heat. No one stopped, however; Jenny kept thrusting desperately into her wife, whose slick cunt was busy milking as much cum as possible from Jenny's balls, Vanessa was furiously grinding herself into Liv, emptying the contents of her own set into Liv's thirsty pussy, and Liv was pushing back at the two, groaning at the feeling of being pumped full of a thick, steaming load.

The thrusting and grinding eventually slowed, until the three women had stopped. At some point, Jenny had simply slumped into Vanessa, whose arms had given out until she was on top of Liv. The comfortable weight of the two wives made Liv sigh, that hard length still lodged inside her.

Jenny was the first to move, her sliding out of Vanessa allowing Vanessa herself to move. Vanessa climbed off Liv, turning to kiss her wife. Liv managed to turn over, stroking herself lazily as she watched the two wives make out. It was not long before they turned to her, beckoning them to join her. She eagerly did, their arms closing around her to draw her close. As they made out, Jenny kissing Liv's cheek as Vanessa kissed Liv on the mouth, Liv felt their cocks press against her, more pre-cum oozing out.

"Are you two ready to go again?" she asked, half-incredulously, half-hopefully. They chuckled, nodding, their pricks already in hand.

"What about you?" they asked. She grinned, pushing Jenny down on her back and quickly straddling her. Vanessa moved to the side, watching and jerking off, as Liv balanced her lips onto the head of Jenny's cock. Jenny took hold of Liv's hips, holding tightly as she watched Liv, seeing the babysitter bite her lip, feeling the hardness of even just that head nudged against her lips. Her cunt began to dribble juices, down onto Jenny's shaft, further lubricating it. Liv let gravity take over, slowly sinking down onto Jenny, gasping as another length of meat filled her pussy. She was so wet, so ready; it took a handful of seconds for their groins to meet, base to base, Liv a sheath for cock again.

Jenny gave her a few seconds to adjust, and then she slapped at Liv's thigh, a signal to start. She smiled down at Jenny and began to move her hips, grinding herself on her cock. It filled her up just as perfectly as Vanessa's, hitting every inch of her, making her shiver and squeal. The grinding became bouncing, as Liv became more comfortable in the position, quickly moving up and down.

As the two of them fucked, Vanessa watched, hand around her shaft. She leisurely jerked off, her other hand touching her breasts. Liv winked at her, getting a smile and a wink in return. Taking that as a signal of sorts, Vanessa came over to her, taking her by the cheek to kiss her. They made out, Liv impaling herself on Jenny's thickness. Her belly was full of hot meat, her lips made to stretch out around it, her channel already sloshing with Vanessa's load. As Liv bounced more energetically, some of that load began to trickle out of her. Vanessa would not let it go to waste, however, reaching a hand between the two of them, scooping up the overflow and feeding her own semen to herself. The next few handfuls she fed to Liv, and Jenny, alternating between the two of them. Liv groaned as another handful slid down her throat, feeling wanton and wild, sharing a load that had just been deposited into her cunt, with two other women. Her head swum as she thought it out, all of the carnality of it. When she had walked up to their door earlier in the evening, she could never have imagined it would lead to this.

Jenny reached up, to grab hold of Liv's hair, and bring her down for a fierce kiss. As they locked lips, Jenny rolled over, until she was on top of Liv, who quickly wrapped her legs around Jenny's waist. Her cock sunk deep into Liv, who groaned, biting at Jenny's shoulder. Vanessa sat back to watch again, as Jenny moved her hips, fucking into Liv. She found Liv's breasts and sucked at them, making the babysitter sigh in pleasure.

The cock pumping in and out of Liv's wet depths was making her feel so good, so beautiful, so attractive. It was pushing her towards orgasm, its thickness and hardness occupying her so willfully. Jenny's furious thrusts certainly helped, grunting as she rutted hard into Liv. The obscene sound of that thick meat in her flooded cunt was so deliciously vulgar.

Jenny's mouth sucked hard on a nipple, torturing that flesh trapped in between her lips. Liv threw her head back, moaning out another orgasm. Her body was tired, sweaty, and had been put through its paces, but she knew the two wives were not done yet. So neither was she.

Jenny helpfully slowed a bit, letting Liv recover, gulping in deep breaths. When Jenny felt that she had enough time, she moved again. Her cock slipped out of Liv, who was briefly disappointed, before Jenny moved behind her, lifting Liv's leg. She re-entered quickly, hilting in seconds, Liv crying out with the feeling. Her cunt was again made to stretch, to take such hard meat, Jenny picking up where she had left of in frantically pounding at Liv's pussy. Vanessa, who had been sitting back, slowly stroking her own shaft, found an opening. As Jenny and Liv watched, Vanessa came closer, on her knees in front of Liv. She offered the babysitter her hard prick, and Liv, wide grin on her face, opened wide. Vanessa sank in between those lips, and in seconds Liv was being screwed from both ends, both sets of lips splayed wide around two fat cocks.

Vanessa's hand curled into her hair, holding her head up, reaching deep into Liv's throat. The roughness of the two wives, in using their babysitter so sordidly, made Liv cum quickly, drenching Jenny's prick in her cream. She groaned onto Vanessa's cock, the sound making Vanessa coo with pleasure. Vanessa thrust harder, shoving in balls-deep, Liv's nose pressed into Vanessa's stomach. Her cunt kept taking the pounding from behind her as her throat constricted helplessly around Vanessa's shaft, and Liv came, skewered by the two wives. Her orgasmic cries only made the two fuck her harder, and that led to another trembling climax for Liv. She gurgled around Vanessa's oral assault, her cunt clutching at the cock hammering into it, more juices spilling out of her.

Neither wife let up, putting Liv through her paces, using her body like a set of holes. They grunted and growled, lost in their lust, Liv struggling to keep up with them. She quickly realized that she did not need to; they would carry her along with them, bringing her along on the wave of debauchery. She came yet again, crying out, the scream muffled by Vanessa's prick.

Suddenly, Vanessa ripped her cock out, letting Liv scream. It trailed into a hoarse moan, and Liv managed to recover in time to see Vanessa jerking off, aiming at Liv's face. Jenny leaned down, to nip and nibble at Liv's neck, putting herself in the firing path as well. Vanessa gritted her teeth as her hand flew up and down her shaft.

Liv moaned, opening her mouth, wanting to be showered, covered in more hot seed. It only took a few more seconds, before Vanessa came, blowing her load all over Liv's face. As Vanessa leaned forward, some of the hot ropes hit Jenny, but the majority of it hit Liv, coating her face for a second time with a sheen of spunk. Jenny was quick to lick it up, as rivulets of cum began to drip down Liv's face; a few strands had found her chin, and were now splattering off to land on her breast. Vanessa groaned, breathing hard, her teeth bared. Liv squirmed, moaning at the feel of all that hot, sticky semen marking her face. It had reached as high up as her hair, plastering it to her skin, and was all over her face, from her forehead, over her cheeks, along her nose, and at her lips. Jenny kept licking, thoroughly cleaning it up, graciously sharing mouthfuls with Liv.

Jenny kept fucking her through Vanessa's orgasm, and when Vanessa sat back again, Jenny wrapped her arms around Liv's waist. If Liv had thought that Jenny had fucked her hardest, she was proven wrong when Jenny started to truly hammer her cock into Liv. Jenny growled, fucking the babysitter brutally, her balls slapping roughly into Liv's soaked lips. Vanessa moaned, watching, her hand now dipping down to slip into her pussy.

Liv lost her voice, her body being buffeted by Jenny's fierce pounding, her cunt being savagely fucked. She knew she would be feeling this for days, feeling the soreness all over in the aftermath of such a vicious fucking, not just this one, but the whole night's worth. But it was more than worth it; she felt so good, better than she ever had, felt like a goddess, alongside these two other goddesses, felt so good to have provided such pleasure to these two beautiful, strong women.

"Ready for another load?" Jenny growled, and Liv nodded desperately. Her mouth opened, but all that came out were pitiful moans. Jenny understood, however, continuing to fuck on the way to another climax.

Vanessa watched, her fingers deep inside her own slit. Liv watched her, seeing Vanessa's eyes locked on her wife, locked on the woman currently fucking the babysitter. Another load bubbled up in Jenny's balls, just waiting to be shot into Liv's depths, and Liv was delirious with desire for that gift.

Jenny was going wild, the bed creaking again as she laid into Liv. A sane person would have tried to move away from such a violent fucking, but Liv stayed right where she was, knowing that she could handle it. Her own mind was just as clouded, just as given over to lust, so she kept groaning.

A deep growl built up in Jenny's throat, and seconds later erupted into a howl as she came, hilting in Liv's depths in time for the first blast to rush deep into the babysitter. Liv stiffened, and cried out, cumming yet again as more of Jenny's load shot out to coat her cunt, to bathe her pussy with another surge of spunk. Jenny moaned, grinding herself into Liv, as she dumped her load, more ropes still pumping Liv full.

Those hot ropes tapered off, Jenny breathing hard against Liv's shoulder. Liv cooed, feeling her belly so full of that warm seed.

"Are you okay?" Vanessa asked, caressing her cheek. Liv nodded weakly, as the other woman laid down next to her. Jenny began to pull out, strings of semen sticking to her cock as it withdrew from Liv's cum-blasted cunt. When that thick meat finally departed, Liv could feel just how empty her channel was now. The two women had opened it up, making it stretch around them, and now her pussy lips were swollen and splayed wide open. She felt the exhaustion wash over her, her body melting into the bed. Vanessa moved closer, wrapping her arms around her, and Jenny nestled in behind her, joining Vanessa in embracing their babysitter. The two wives laid their heads down, also tired.

Liv sighed, feeling the warmth and closeness of Vanessa and Jenny. They held her between them, protecting her in their arms, and in no time Liv was asleep, the two women quickly following suit.

Liv had one last thought before sleep claimed her:

We have to do this again.

12