All Comments on 'Banishment'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Walter_MittyWalter_Mittyabout 7 years ago
Intriguing

I am a bi male and I found this to be a highly intriguing and sexual story. I know nothing of the Gullah, but I know of the celibacy vows of priests. I'm sure many of them struggle! Well done!

jacksjoojacksjooabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

sr71plt, all your stories are well worth reading and this one is no exception. Seeing a priest go from a closeted, dysfunctional, disjointed relationship to a healthy one, and having the brains to accept sanity over insanity was very satisfying.

A fun, imaginative, sexy read. I do suspect Andy set the whole thing up to eliminate any pressure or outing from his former lover, in the future.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Small world

I totally graduated from that Belmont abbey college, and while I know this is a work of pure fiction, we did have our suspensions about the relationships between various monks that stayed there. Good story though.

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

Your my favorite author here, however I know priest aren't perfect and several do disavow their celibacy vows, but I felt that this story was just wrong especially the way it ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...