Bank Deposit

Story Info
Teller receives very large deposit.
1.4k words
3.94
91.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOTPOKE
HOTPOKE
3 Followers

Payday and only three minutes left to get to the bank to cash my check, my hand reached the handle just as Jen, the branch manager turned the key to lock up. She saw the disappointment in my face and opened the door.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to make this deposit today," I said.

"I'll have to do the transaction in my office because everyone is gone and the terminals are all shut down," Jen said, as she locked the door so no other late customer would postpone closing.

Jen was the best, always willing to go that extra mile to help her customers. One thing I forgot to mention, Jen is gorgeous, and married. As I wrote out my deposit slip, I looked up to watch her walk toward her office. She had on a grey jacket and matching skirt. The tight skirt outlined her cute little ass right down to her long legs wrapped in black stockings. Her grey ankle strapped heels clicked as she walked the wooden hallway to her office. I could feel the front of my jeans starting to expand as I thought about how beautiful she was. I finished my deposit slip and followed Jen to her office.

"It's very warm in here today," she said, as she took off her jacket off and sat down at her computer. As I handed her the slip, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Under her jacket she had on a white lace camisole with no bra. Her hard nipples were pointing out, and as she looked up she could tell my eyes were locked on them. Jen got up from her desk and walked over to the printer and as she bent over to get my paperwork her skirt rose up high enough for me to see she was wearing lace top stockings with garter clips holding them up. Jen walked over and leaned her sweet ass back against her desk as she looked down at the bulge in my pants and handed me my papers. "Any other transactions today?" she asked.

I stood up and looked into her big blue eyes, and told her how beautiful she was. I knew she was married, but I couldn't help myself as I moved forward and put my lips against hers. Jen didn't resist, she slid her tongue into my mouth as I felt her small hand rubbing the front of my pants. I dropped my papers and put my hands on her slim waist. I ran my hands under her silk camisole and pushed it up revealing her firm tits. I broke away from our lip lock and started licking and sucking Jen's hard nipples. Jen pushed me back and I fell into the chair waiting to see what would happen next. Jen unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor, standing there in her white cami and lace garter belt attached to black stockings. Jen didn't have any underwear on and she had the best shaved pussy I have ever seen.

"See something you like," she asked, as she bent forward and unbuckled my pants. Jen unzipped and pulled my pants and underwear right off, sending my thick hard cock into action.

"Nice cock, I'm going to enjoy this," she said, before she slid it into her small mouth. Jen looked up at me as she attempted to swallow my cock. My precum coated her lips as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on it. I reached up and ran my hands over her stocking clad legs and her cute ass.

I was so horny, I had to taste her beautiful pussy. I lifted her sweet face from my rock hard cock and guided her back toward her desk. I pushed everything to one side and lowered her back. Jen pulled her cami over her tits and placed her heels onto the edge of the desk, spreading her legs. What a sight, slim black stocking legs leading to her little puffy pink mound. I worked my tounge down the inside of her thighs as I inhaled her wonderful perfume she had dabbed on her hidden treasures. I ran my tongue around the top of her stocking and up to her slit. I tried to slip my tongue in her wet hole but I was met with tight resistance. Jen's ass lifted slightly and she started moaning as I moved up to lick at her clit. Back down her slit I traveled until I came to her wet hole, still resisting, I plunged forward and her juices poured against my mouth. She had the sweetest pussy I ever tasted, and I couldn't wait to get my cock in that tight snatch.

Jen looked down at me and with a smile and said, "Wouldn't you like to stick your big cock in there?".

I stood up straight and grabbing my dripping cock, I followed the black stocking runway toward my landing strip. I could feel her black nylons rubbing against my bare hips as I guided my cock to her hole, wondering how I would get it into her tight pussy. Jen reached down and wrapped her hand around the shaft of my throbbing lance. She tugged me forward and slid the head into her. I could feel her hot slick pussy lips start to pull me in, inch by inch, until I was buried to my balls in her hot love tunnel. Fully imbedded in her, I looked into her eyes and I told her she was so hot and I had a surprise for her.

"What's my surprise?" she asked.

I explained to her that most guys only shoot one to two ounces of sperm, but I have extra sperm producing hormones and when I have a orgasm that I could shoot as much as twelve ounces.

"I just wanted to let you know so you could prepare yourself. Orgasms are very intense for me and can last up to five minutes. Also, I stay hard and I'm able to keep pumping the pussy I'm in as I shoot my load for as long as I want," I told her.

I could feel her pussy lips squeezing the base of my cock as I told her the details. As Jen pushed her ass up off the desk, I pulled back till only the thick head of my cock was left in her.

"Please, fuck me and shoot that giant load in my pussy. My husband only shoots a few drops in me when we have sex and then he can't pump any more! I would love to get filled with cum and then have you fuck my brains out."

I slid back into her and she lifted her ankles onto my shoulders. I was so horny looking down at her luscious legs and seeing my cock sliding in and out of her little hole. Jen's hot pussy juice was flowing now so I leaned forward and sucked on her beautiful tits as I pumped into her like a wild man. She started bucking her ass up to meet my down thrusts, and that's when she started cumming.

Jen was moaning and she called out, "Shoot that hot load in me."

I felt like pulling out and shooting cum all over her gorgeous body, but she wanted me to fill her hole. I felt the swelling and the spasms start and as Jen thought about the nonstop hard pumping in and out of her, I emptied my load into her and she started moaning again. I took a ankle in each hand and taking them off my shoulders, spread her legs wide open giving me full access and a better view of my throbbing cum covered cock still pumping out sperm, and banging away at her swollen snatch. I slowly pulled out and huge globs of hot cum shot out of my cock all over her clit and bare pussy. I plunged back in and when my wet balls slapped against her ass Jen could feel more hot cum pouring out of her pussy.

I pounded in and out for the next five minutes grinding my hips against hers and with each thrust we felt the cum gush out onto our lower bodies. Jen lifted her head and looked down between her wide spread legs and saw my cock still jerking in and out, covered with globs of slick cum from the walls of her inner pussy, she rolled her hips and started cumming again. I stopped pumping and pulled out of her drained body. Cum ran out of her onto the desk, and she was soaked from her belly button to the middle of her thighs. I kissed her as she wiped the cum from her body.

"That was incredible, please stop in whenever you need to make another big deposit!"

HOTPOKE
HOTPOKE
3 Followers