All Comments on 'Bank Deposit'

by HOTPOKE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hotpoke???

More like "pig in a..."!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crap

This wasn't hot and it wasn't a story. Written on a third grade level, the writer's use of punctuation and grammar reflect his educational deficiencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
12 Ounces of Semen?

Yeah, right. He must have a prostate the size of a football.

Maybe there will be a sequel where she blows him and drowns.

Yeah, I know. It's just a fantasy.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Juvenile

12 ounces of cum. Cum's for 5 minutes. Even as a fantasy this is a little over the top.

Writing was OK.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 17 years ago
Could have been...

This would have been a half decent story if it weren't for the BS about the twelve ounces of semen. What a crock!

batjac69batjac69about 17 years ago
the new genre lol

From medical terms you would need a prostate so huge you couldn't walk to shoot a 12 ouncer lol. One wonders what garbage people will come up with and this was at least new in detail. Perhaps next we will be entertained by the new male turn on of women who like little dicks to screw their ears.

My idea and anyone who uses it will be hauled into court on plagarism.

This site is nothing but the odd factory now.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Is that a bank or a crank?

12oz of semen? Hahahahahahahahahaha! That's mutated, all right, and not in a good way. I suppose his testicles are the size of basketballs too. I wonder how much his daily caloric intake has to be adjusted upwards to accommodate all the hot spunk? *snicker*

rockandrollerrockandrollerabout 17 years ago
Story.....?

No plot, dude! "I walked in behind the bank manager and f***ed her on the desk." We need to see more imagination, something that uses characters and settings...

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 17 years ago
Laughable

A fantasy that could only have been imagined by a little boy.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlabout 12 years ago
The bank never

closes before the time and they have to balance the accounts afterwards.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Inner?

Cheating assholes. By the way, what.is an inner pussy? Is it connected to the outer pussy? Does she.have a semipussy?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

What banking service! I'm signing up tomorrow!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck Batman.

This was so hot it went all the way around and came back up into the stupid category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous