All Comments on 'Banker's Slut Ch. 02'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Over The Top

The basic story line is good but it is taken to extremes which looses plausibility. This story raises very interesting questions, can one really be that influenced by hypnosis?. I have heard it said that some are more susceptible than others, even so making someone really act out of character is difficult. What is the fact and fiction of hypnosis? perhaps a knowledgeable person will contact me with that information. I do not have a problem with the drug part of this story, we have all seen how alcohol can make people behave differently, some times funny other times violently. A good idea for a story but it does not really work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story

you started out good but come on have hubby find out what drugs are used have him get her out and between them break the people who are responsible for what they did to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Approaching Scifi/Fantasy category. No adultery or betrayal or cheating, just rape.

Maybe this is in the wrong category? Since you have created a plot where every action was drug and/or hypnotically induced, and forced upon the wife, there is no basis for his anger toward her, nor her guilt toward herself. Yet she was going to blow her brains out, because she was the victim of rape? I thought she came to explain things to her angry defeated husband. Hard for her to do that after she splats her brains all over the ceiling of his RV.

And if she's using a .357, accurately, there better be some sort of violent vengeance included toward her rapists. Using the gun on some equipment, then just dropping it, empty, and forgetting about it, until she apparently picked it back up out on the porch, reloaded it, then came back inside the RV so she could blow her brains out while standing over him, well, that wasn't very considerate. Can you imagine how hard it would be to clean up that mess? Why not just off herself outside in the grass? She really is kind thoughtless and selfish, now that I think about it. And stupid. Why would she reload the revolver with six rounds in the contemplation of suicide? Did she think she would get two or three shots off through the roof of her mouth before the bullets had any affect? I guess The Bank really did fuck her brains out. Bummer. Which means her head shot may not have created such a mess after all; something to think about.

Whereas your story has almost no substance to think about. This is a rape story, a very convoluted and confusing one. Unless the bitch is totally and completely lying, which makes it a Loving Wives story. But then the husband reports he already knew she was under the influence of drugs, that essentially forces a woman to become a gang bang cum dump nymphomaniac. So why did he accuse her of being a voluntary participant? I'm getting more confused the more I try to make some sense of the story. Where's the revolver?

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Well okay

Okay, the exposition chapter. Still crazy impossible, but I’ll hang in and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop

You are a terrible writer!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I thought chapter one was bad, but you had just begun to stink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous