Banker's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

"I still remember my friend, who did this work for me, telling me of the little, barely-18 paid intern named Tanya, at the company, who was something of a flirt and cock tease. During the analysis, on a dare, she got hold of one patch and applied it. A few minutes later, she became a screaming, orgasming sex-slut. She did my friend twice on his desk. Then she seduced and had lesbian sex with his female secretary. The she went from person to person, soliciting sex, including the janitor and the two guys on the loading dock."

"When Tanya woke up from her exhausted post-sex sleep, she didn't have a job anymore, so she burgled his safe for the bottle of 'sex-juice' plus all the remaining patches and lit out for the porn center of Los Angeles. There, she renamed and established herself as Tanya Hardi Elspeth, a Sexy, Lubed-Up Twat. Read that as T.H.E. SLUT. She makes gang-bang videos with up to a couple dozen guys each, and sends a copy to my friend's company about once a month, getting well-paid for fucking everyone she can find when her patch is on."

"He advised me to take any remaining patches or bottles of hell-juice out to the desert, burn them and bury the ashes, never to return, as the stuff was THAT illegal and dangerous."

"So that was what you had in your petite body when you were a hyper-sexed fuck toy to the representatives at The Bank, which you loved and worked for, and who didn't do a damn thing for you except use you more and more."

Anitra shivered, gulped, and went on with her remembered tale:

Ahmed would whisper something I never remembered in my ear. Everything would sort of fog over, until I woke up on my office couch, feeling tingly and great, utterly relaxed and kinda all fucked-out, but in a good way, sure that I'd somehow pleased The Bank and its representatives. Then I'd do an evening and night's worth of work for The Bank and come home.

Over the course of months, all of them worked over me, in deep trance, to do their bidding when, every time my pager or cell-phone went off, I'd run to The Bank to 'work'. I was not to tell my husband anything and to talk only about banking matters to him. Which I did, rewarded as always by hearing that it was for the pleasure and profits of The Bank, which I learned to love with an intensity reserved for you and your long cock.

After a year or so, I was instructed to put in longer and longer hours, working for The Bank's profits, and to stay overnight, first now and then, later two or three nights in a row.

In other words, slowly, over time, I was enslaved by The Bank and I became a willing sex-slut and whore to my own team and to the Board of Directors, those dirty old men.

Cas, I'm so sorry, but, in the hundreds of pages and cell-phone messages I received, I just don't remember the day I pulled myself off your cock and ran out on you, to 'serve the needs of The Bank.' But, apparently, I was instructed to forget about you as a person ... about you as my husband ... or that we were married for years... and that I was prostituting myself to a faceless corporate institution and its representatives who were regularly using me and my ever wet cunt.

They even let me keep wearing my rings, but caused me to blur out my left finger, so that I couldn't see anything about it. They got a lot of big laughs about whoring out a married woman and making her forget she had a husband or a marriage.

They got me down to the laser clinic on the ground floor, and, over the course of 6 weeks, I had all my trimmed fur burned away to the roots, so that I'd forever have a bald pussy for them to lick, suck and fuck.

I never got to see any of the DVDs they made of my 'performances' but some are all over the Internet now, copied and re-copied. I couldn't even see the cabinet they put in my office, or the details of any pictures on the walls of my office. If I saw a blur, I was just to pass on by and then to forget anything I looked at that was blurred.

Remember, I was instructed, by command words, to forget all about any sexing I'd done, and so each time was brand new first time, and I was giddy with hypnotic and drugged-out sexual excitement, for each 'performance' orgy, as it was the only one I'd ever do.

Yeah, sure.

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers
12