All Comments on 'Banker's Slut Ch. 03'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
The same thing happened to me!

The wife was a sex slave for years, but then took the bankrupt company to court and got millions. She testified about stuff that she couldn't remember. She won me back when she asked for a thousand dollars and I gave her five hundred and she didn't know the difference. What a coincidence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This series is kind of a short version of jack_straw's "Carole" series. However, your series kind of glosses over the actual forced sex and focuses a lot more on the couple's relationship. Which makes it all the more disappointing that you rushed their reconciliation so much. I mean, she was drugged and raped so I could see him taking her back since she didn't actually cheat, but there would still be serious issues to deal with. Just the picture of her smiling and orgasming would likely cause performance anxiety as well as a bit of disgust towards her. Also, she has dealt with this surprisingly well. There's no problems that she has to get therapy for? Perhaps she's a little too guilty and submissive that it gets on the husband's nerves.

That's not to say this wasn't a good story. Sometimes I like reading a short story than slogging through a 10-page epic. However, a couple of sentences that just mentioned the problems up above would have made the reconciliation feel a bit less rushed. You don't have to describe their entire journey, just: "We had this problem and we dealt with it."

Also, maybe a little less capitalization? Little too much yelling for my taste and while some dialogue needed it, others could have been easily lower-case and gotten the same meaning across.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its OK for a start; keep working on it.

When you reach your teen years you should look into some writing courses, and get your parents to help to make the adult situations more realistic. When you grow up you might want to rewrite this basic plot, eliminating all the ridiculous sex scenes (must be really exciting for a young person) and the juvenile supposedly erotic dialogue. Having the characters talk and act like actual adults will make the story much more realistic, and enjoyable. I know its a bit of a mystery now, how adults think and act. But give yourself time. And most importantly, keep writing and practicing. Gook luck. I know your parents are going to be so proud.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Okay

All’s well now. Silly story, but I like happy endings.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun love story

I actually really liked it. It’s not wank material but a fun love story with a lot of messed up sex to fuel some wicked dreams later, hehehe! I was actually really happy he didn’t rehypnotize her and they lived happily ever after! Quite refreshing Abd we’ll written, Keith! Thanks for putting it out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ARE YOU THAT HARD UP?

my god what crap,he sure doesn't want much out of life..she should shot him for being devoid of character.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
My gosh

Your stories are.... just..........a little over........The top. Just a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasy, I know.

However, I enjoyed reading for a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

A worse writer is not to be found!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pathetic f-ckwad, this writer is deviant moron...28,000 fucks, what an asshole. 0 stars if I could but maybe a 1.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Damn! That was gross, at a certain point, if you know their body count, you just have to look at them, and no matter how good looking they are, just tell them to go away. Let somebody else be the guinea pig to find out if they are truly clear of any and all baggage and diseases.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐ All cuck-wanna-be-author stories are the same type of shit.

WargamerWargamer29 days ago

The worst kind of Cuck drivel

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous