All Comments on 'Bar Bathroom Babymaking'

by Butterflies512

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Butterflies512Butterflies512over 11 years agoAuthor

My week to dominate at fantasy...not that good at it though, my apologies.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 11 years ago
Exciting

It got me going. Think that I'll fuck my wife tonight! Or, better yet my best friend's wife!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Cold-blooded Broad

Nice hot quickie, but I'm glad she's not my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Load of crap

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 11 years ago
Football

The linebackers are PART of the defense !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grubby

Just reading about this woman made me feel tainted. What a nasty, destructive piece of trouble she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just another worthless tramp

hopefully the husband finds out and dumps her worthless ass. Better yet hope she gets knocked up then when baby is born he finds out its not his and leaves her there. Then she has to become a prostitute to survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moral

The moral of the story is:

Make sure none of your friends are better looking than you!

Butterflies512Butterflies512over 11 years agoAuthor

I am amused by the concern for the character of the lady... Do you guys go into stories and bash the men ever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If there were any MEN in THIS story.

I would consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's your wife anonymous

The reason anonymous is getting so steamed and angry about the woman in this story is because he knows, (but won't admit to himself), that this is exactly what his own wife has been doing for the past three months, and it's only a matter of time before she gets knocked up. Sort your own life out miserable cuck before you go moaning about people who tell the truth about sex in their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If You Find This Erotic

If you find this erotic, I feel sorry for you. Here we have an author glorifying two sorry excuses for human beings. Not only are they both betraying their spouses, but the situation is made worse by the relationship between the two men.

The author asks about trashing the man. However, in this case, the woman was portrayed as the most evil of the two. His marriage was described as less than satisfactory. Hers was somewhat bad as well, however she admitted it was because she had designs on her husbands friend. Her actions were pre-meditated while his were reactionary.

One wonders why she stays with her husband. Perhaps he provides a good life and she is the proverbial house whore. The author provides no information on that nor as to why she wants to have another man's baby.

All in all, a very unsatisfying read.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

The title say's it all. Yet to read a good story from this author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous