All Comments on 'Bar Snack Ch. 01'

by ShyLibrarianSL

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gotranegotraneabout 9 years ago
Encore, Encore!!!

Quite the start! I almost called this Comment, "You Just Ain't Salted Nuts!" Either way, a sequel would be an understatement, but a series would be perfect!

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindabout 9 years ago
I liked it!

Good story. Looks like your first. I hope that you write more.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

so they just pop open their shirts in the HOTEL bar for god and everybody to see,then she jumps up on the bar to have her pussy eatin in front of the public too?if this was a private les bar i might stretch my imagination to see it but a public and open bar even in cali is just too much.

DJSurferSLDJSurferSLabout 9 years ago
Loved your Story

I loved reading your story but it was even better when you done the reading in Second Life. Now I am hornier than hell. Hope to read more. Good luck, from one of your biggest fans. Surfer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wham bam

You might consider reading Colleen Thomas's piece about writing erotica for women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deliciously fantastic

I loved the flow of the story and the detailing. I'm positively dying to read more about Gay and Sonia ;) Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
G.Paslong

So well written and erotic. I felt every bit of passion that Gay felt. This librarian is hardly 'shy'. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

beautiful and sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous