Barb and Mollie; BFF's & More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have more than just issues if you make me wait young lady. Get your ass over here... now."

She felt like she was in trouble. She loved it! She hated waiting for Jay to get around to ask her for sex; always so caring and considerate like a twelve-year-old boy on a fucking multiplex movie date. This guy demanded 'it" and doing so as if it was his entitlement, his fucking birthright. He wasn't menacing but he wasn't mincing words... it was like she was talking to a supremely confident swashbuckler of a man; supremely at ease with himself and with her, (and knowing full well what he wanted).

Who fucking cared how he saw her... why ask why about everything anyhow Barbara? Stop thinking Barb and just...

"I'm going," she said hopping onto the front seat and starting the engine, "fifteen minutes?"

"You have five," he said, "and don't be late."

"Right... five," she said, (wondering if this crazy mother-fucker was serious about her flying down the interstate like that).

"Hey," his voice crackled through the phone, "whose fucking kitten are you?"

"Yours hon," she said starting to say something more but then realizing she was talking to herself. He'd hung up on her. She hit the on ramp to the highway and swerved into traffic, (so much for merging). Her foot went to the floor and the RPMs on the dashboard tachometer built along with her sense of fear and excitement as her clit tingled from the whole fucked-up fucking thing!

To be fucking continued...

12