Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers

"We are going to take a break," Carrie informed her.

"Yeah you have fun now. We won't be long." Sarah told her with a giggle in her voice.

Barb tried to protest but her words were just gibberish and the girls paid no head and walked out slamming the door behind them. She was crying now at being left alone in this position. Then the buzzing on her clit and in her pussy increased again and her focus suddenly went back to her passion. Even left alone like this could not stop her body from responding and the pleasure and very soon another orgasm coursed through her this one not as amazing as the first but still quite nice. The constant humming on her genitals kept her arousal at a peak and just as the third was about to explode the jolt of electricity burst into her pussy again bringing a combination scream of pain and groan of frustration into her gag. But it didn't last long as the orgasm followed very quickly behind the jolt.

They were doing it to her again. Back and forth the humming in her pussy and on her clit and the jolts of electricity took her on the see saw of pleasure and pain. She had two more orgasms and now she wasn't sure if it was from the pleasure or the pain. Her sixth brought sparks in her brain as she orgasmed just as the jolt surged into her and it didn't interrupt it. Barb rode right through and then slumped again. Just as she did she heard the door open and a male voice call.

"Hey Carrie, are you in here?"

Barb looked up and saw the man look in her direction. He strode toward her.

"Well what have we here?"

Barb then heard another voice. "Hey Jack! Did you find them?"

"No Paul but you have to come see this," Jack answered.

When Paul stepped and whistled. "Wow Carl said Carrie and Sarah might have a surprise for us. This is a good one."

Despite being on display Barb could not ignore the buzzing on her clit and once again her body began responding. But before she got close to another jolt jabbed into her bringing scream of pain.

"I wonder why she screamed?" Jack asked. "Let's find out."

He reached behind her and unbuckled the gag. "Why are you screaming baby."

Barb could barely speak and in a squeaky voice she answered him. "I get a jolt of electricity in my pussy from that box every so often." Looking in the direction of the box as she did.

Both men laughed out loud at her predicament.

"Do you know how to work that box," Jack asked his buddy?

"Yeah why?"

"I have an idea. Turn off the electricity for me."

Barb watched in a daze as the stranger turned the knob and cut the jolt just as it started. Then her view was blocked and she watched as Jack unzipped his fly right in front of Barb's face.

"Watching you wiggle on that thing got me hot baby. Now I need to use that mouth."

He grabbed her hair to held her head tight then slapped her face with his cock.

"Open up baby."

Barb obediently opened her mouth and let the cock slide between her lips. She automatically began bobbing her head caressing the cock with her tongue as she did. With the electric shocks now off and the cock in her mouth her pussy seemed to be reinvigorated. The buzzing on her clit was bringing a new wave of pleasure and this caused her to increase the intensity of her sucking taking him deeper and bobbing even faster.

Jack groaned and told Paul, "damn this slut really knows how to suck. Carl really trains his sex toys well."

Barb barely heard him but the words "sex toy" stuck in her brain just as her orgasm washed over her. She tried to announce it but it was garbled by the cock in her mouth.

Jack groaned longer and louder this time. "Wow she just came with my cock in her mouth. Damn that felt good."

When she came down from her climax Barb began sucking even more furiously on his cock. Taking him balls deep on every stroke. The buzzing on her clit never stopped and Barb could barely believe it but she was going to climax again very quickly. Just as it hit Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth and it exploded splashing her face and then he aimed it down and let the next spray go over her tits. Then he stuffed it back in her mouth. Lost in her own orgasm Barb just let him finish in her mouth then swallowed the remainder after he pulled out.

"Damn that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. This bitch is crazy good." Jack told Paul as he zipped up.

"Are you going to try her?"

"Oh yeah. Except I think we should turn the electricity back on."

"You can't do that man. She'll bite your dick off."

Paul picked something off the table and held it up. "Not with this in her mouth."

When Barb looked at the black rubber covered ring with two straps in his hand she knew right away what he had planned and started pleading with her two tormentors.

"Please don't. Please let me up. You can fuck me. You can do anything you want. I'll do anything you want. Please not that."

Both men laughed at her pleas and the Paul told her, "baby you are doing exactly what we want already."

Then he grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanked her head back and stuffed the ring into her mouth forcing it behind her teeth. He strapped it behind her head securing it tightly leaving Barb with her mouth held wide open and unable to close it. She watched helplessly as he stepped over to the box. He hit the switch and Barb let out a gargled scream as the jolt of electricity shot up into her pussy. The he turned a knob and the buzzing on her clit jumped another notch.

He stepped in front of Barb and pulled down his zipper and told her "now it's my turn."

With his hand on the back of her head to hold her he shoved his cock all the way in her mouth on the first stroke. Barb choked and coughed as the cock poked into her throat but there was nothing she could do to stop it. He held her tight and began pumping in and out of her mouth like he was fucking her pussy. Barb coughed and gagged as she tried to adjust to his thrusts into her throat and just as she was getting it under control another jolt of electricity shot into her cunt. In her struggles to get the throat fucking under control she had forgotten all about the shocks. Her scream was garbled by the cock in her throat and Paul let out a load groan.

"Aw man that was awesome having my cock all the way in her when she screamed," Paul gasped.

He twisted her hair in his fingers painfully and held her head even tighter and began stabbing the back of her throat with his cock. Barb desperately tried to get her gag reflex under control timing the thrusts into her throat and every time she did the shock in her pussy would interrupt and cause her to gag again. The man fucking her face seemed oblivious to her struggles and he just moaned every time Barb screamed and choked.

"He's getting off on my torture," Barb thought to herself.

Over and over the cock the cock pounded into her throat. Barb felt lightheaded with tears streaming from her eyes to mix with the cum and pussy juices covering her face. The knob was still buzzing on her clit and to her own amazement even though she felt she was going to die she had an orgasm. Waves of pleasure washed over her and the jolt of electricity just added to it. Just as she was coming down she felt the cock swell and hid cum burst into her mouth. Barb choked and gagged as the cock kept moving in and out of her throat. Some of the cum sliding down her throat the rest pooling in her open mouth. When he finally pulled out the cum dripped down her chin adding the mess all over her abused tits.

"Holy crap that was amazing. Never saw one of Carl's bitches take it like she did,"

" Yeah, she's a pretty crazy slut."

Barb was slumped forward only the chain on her collar holding her up. Paul stepped back up and began using her hair to wipe his cock clean.

"Since you can't lick my cock clean I have to use something," he said while laughing.

Barb was in an exhausted daze and hardly noticed when the men fist bumped and left laughing. She barely jumped when the electricity buzzed into her and was near comatose when she heard the door open and Carrie and Sarah walked in.

"Well it looks like the slut had some company," Carrie said and they both laughed when they saw the mess.

Barb's ace was covered with a combination of drying cum, pussy juice and tears. Her hair a tangled sticky mess. Her tits, pussy and ass still bore the red stripes from the whip. Her tits also till had spots of dried wax and all of that covered with a shine from the slick semen jack and Paul had deposited in and on her.

Sarah walked over and turned off the box while Carrie started releasing Barb from her torturous position. After unstrapping her knees and ankles she unhooked the chain on Barb's collar then both women helped lift her off the metal dildo. They didn't release her hands though and when Barb was off the sybian and they left her go she just slumped to the ground.

The rest of the night was a series of hazy pieces of memories for Barb. Carl and Wayne returned just after she slumped to the ground and they sounded angry.

"Who told you sluts to get dressed? Female screaming in pain. "You left her alone on the juice?" More screams

Then they were both women kneeling over licking the drying cum from her tits and face. Grunting as the men slapped their asses while they took turns fucking them. Being loaded into her car and then unloaded in her garage safely away from outside eyes. Sarah gently washing her in the shower and the slowly licking her to one more orgasm in her bed.

When Barb woke up safely in her bed the next morning she thought for a moment it might be a dream. When she tried to move her sore body told her it was all true.

Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers
12