Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking up to the door, he could see Mrs. Parks giving Ellie the thrill of her life. Ellie had been eaten many times by a variety of men, but the softness and tenderness that Mrs. Parks was something she had never experienced. She had also never been with a woman.

Jeremy tried the door and found it to be opened, so he stepped quietly to an observation point where he could Ellie pinching her own tits and Mrs. Parks’ ass sticking up in the air as her face was buried in Ellie’s pussy. It had gone from being gentle and tender to her to being the most passionate thing Ellie had ever experienced. She was holding the back of Mrs. Parks’ head as her body shook with an orgasm like she had never known.

Ellie saw something move and made eye contact with Jeremy. He put his finger to his mouth indicating for her to be quiet. Removing his clothes as he went, he moved till he was just a few feet behind Mrs. Parks. As he stood stroking his cock, Ellie realized it was as big as Pastor George‘s. Suddenly moving swiftly, he stepped behind Mrs. Parks and rammed his cock into her pussy in one move. Mrs. Parks turned and smiled as she recognized Jeremy.

As soon as he brought Mrs. Parks to an orgasm, he withdrew and moved her away from the front of Ellie. Standing in front Ellie, he smiled as he saw her reaction to the largest cock she had ever seen being right in front of her face. He didn’t say anything. He just stood with his cock that was glistening with the juices from Mrs. Parks pointing straight out.

Ellie reached out with both hands and pulled him closer to her until she had the huge head of his cock in her mouth. She had not given a man a blow job since college. She had never learned the art of deep throat, however, she was driving Jeremy crazy with her tongue and hands all over his shaft and balls. Her rhythmic stroking soon brought him to a climax shooting cum down the back of her throat.

As Jeremy sat between two naked women, he smiled thinking how different they were in age and appearance, so he asked how they became lovers. Mrs. Parks told him the story of overhearing Ellie complain about a sexless marriage and one thing led to another. She then asked Jeremy why he had come to visit her.

Laughing, he said “Pastor George told me about the video equipment you have, however, the main reason is I wanted to see the tits that were pushing through your jersey the other night a choir practice. As he said it, he reached over and massaged one of them.

“Was it worth the trip?” Mrs. Parks asked jokingly.

“And then some!” Jeremy said as he leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth. Ellie moved to the other side of Mrs. Parks and took the other one in her mouth. These two young people were quite nice to have around.

Mrs. Parks had one hand on Ellie’s pussy and another on Jeremy quickly hardening cock. “You two need to get these things together,” she said, taking their hands and leading them to her bedroom. Ellie, who had not been laid since she got married three years ago and Jeremy who had the veracity to screw several women a day accepted her offer with excitement. Mrs. Parks left them alone so that she could go in the other room to start the video equipment, which she could watch live on the large screen TV with triple split screen.

Ellie laid on her back and asked Jeremy to get on top of her. She did not need any foreplay, she wanted that huge cock in her pussy. She reached for it and guided it to home plate. The head was so large and she was so tight, Jeremy had to go really slow. Once he had entered her, she lifted her hips wanting to draw more of cock into her pussy. He continued to push against the tight walls of her pussy, making short strokes in and out but she became anxious and wrapped her legs around him.

“Fuck me hard” she begged as he pulled all but the head out.

“Are you sure you want it all?” Jeremy asked.

Lifting her hip and pulling her heels down against his back, she said “Fuck me hard.”

With one swift stroke, he plunged all the way in causing Ellie to almost pass out. He was in territory, no man had ever entered. As he started to withdraw she pulled him back and he began a slow out and fast in routine. Her body was exploding with orgasm after orgasm and he kept pumping like a pile driver increasing the speed until he was ready to explode himself. With one final plunge he held her tight and dumped a huge load of cum inside her.

As Jeremy rolled onto the bed, Ellie began smothering him with kisses, thanking him over and over.

“I should be thanking you” he said as he brought a nipple to his mouth. They spent the next few minutes exploring each other’s bodies which they did not take time to do before. He told her over and over how beautiful she was and couldn’t believe it had been three years since she had made love.

“Would you like to do it again?” Jeremy asked as he ran his fingers played with her clit, causing her to grab him and kiss him with her tongue probing his tonsils. She couldn’t imagine that he would be able to get and erection for the third time in less than an hour.

He pushed her head to his groin and told her to take the limp cock in her mouth. “Now just start swallowing with it in your mouth,” Jeremy instructed her. With it limp, Ellie was able to get it all in her mouth. As it started to grow, she realized she was deep throating for the first time in her life. She finally had to remove her mouth to be able to breath, finding out Jeremy’s cock was almost fully recovered.

This time he was on his back and she positioned herself over him and lowered her body taking him within her. His hands were busy playing with her tits. This reminded her of her days in college, when she rode the dicks of many of the football players. Most were short on brains, but could really fuck. Jeremy lifted her off and positioning her on her knees, entered her from behind as he had done with Mrs. Parks.

Mrs. Parks walked in and handed Jeremy a tube of KY jelly. He read her mind immediately. Taking the jelly, he started lubricating Ellie’s other hole.

“It will be too big!” Ellie exclaimed.

Jeremy withdrew from her pussy and entered her ass. Going slowly at first, with Ellie crying in pain, he worked slow strokes until she was pushing back against him. Before long she was fully involved encouraging him to fuck her ass. When he finally dumped his load for the third time, they collapsed together.

After they had time to rest, Mrs. Parks appeared again to tell them their clothes were in the bathroom, suggesting they take a shower together. Of course as soon as they entered the bathroom, the camera selection was changed to capture every minute of the shower. She couldn’t wait for Shannon and Margo to see this video.

The took their time soaping each other’s bodies and Jeremy took her one more time against the shower wall.

When they rejoined Mrs. Park in the den, they began discussing Ellie’s rich husband. He was heir to a piano manufacture and sales company. His great-great grandfather had started the company which manufactured some of the finest grand pianos in the world. From the time the company was started, they only produced grand pianos. His great-great grandfather believed the music had to come from the top of the instrument.

Jeremy said “Maybe he would like to donate a piano to the church. The one they have is not really a quality instrument.”

“Not likely,” Ellie said. “He complains every time someone from church sends us a fundraising letter.”

Jeremy picked up the phone and called Barbara at the church office. “Have the solicitation team check out Mr. Dickinson. It would be nice to have a new grand piano for Sandi’s concert.”

By the time Jeremy arrived back at he church, the women had identified Mr. Dickinson as one of the weirdest men to come into the strip joint. He always arranged for a private time when the strip joint was not open to regular customers. The two women he requested most were Tina from Germany and Margaret from Africa. He had been video taped twice during the week that Angie, from the FBI, was doing the investigation that closed the strip club.

Angie, Louise, (Pastor George’s wife) Tina and Margaret were already on their way to confront Mr. Dickinson. Angie and Louise went in first and were shown to Mr. Dickinson’s office.

“My, it is nice to have you stop by” he said to Louise as he gave Angie the once over.

Getting right to the point, Louise said “We have come to offer you the opportunity to give a grand piano to the church.”

“I am sure we have a model, we can give you a good discount on,” Mr. Dickinson said.

Suddenly they heard beautiful classical music coming from the showroom. Going to the window overlooking the showroom, they saw Tina and Margaret playing two Grand pianos as though they had been playing together in Carnegie Hall for years.

“We will take the black one,” Louise said. “We will need it delivered and tuned before this evening for Sandi Blake to rehearse for her concert.”

Mr. Dickinson started to laugh and told them they could never afford the Grande Grand, the top piano in the line, as it cost over a hundred thousand dollars.

Setting her laptop on the desk, Angie said allow me to introduce myself and allow me to show you some footage of the two women performing at another location. First she showed him her FBI badge and then the footage of him dressed in drag, pretending to be a lesbian. Mr. Dickinson collapsed in his chair.

Angie went on to tell him the conditions. “The piano will be delivered and tuned today. The two women ,Tina and Margaret, playing the pianos will be employed by you starting today at $50,000 a year for 20 hours a week as demonstrators in your showroom or at business shows. Overtime will be at the rate of $200 per hour with deluxe suites and travel expense for any trade shows. Each of the women will have a corporate credit card for the purchase of clothes, jewelry and accessories to create a formal setting to your showroom. You need to get your delivery team moving the piano now and then we will meet with your office manager and the women to sign their employment papers.”

As soon as Mr. Dickinson started to object, Angie projected the images on a white wall that could be seen from the showroom.

Mr. Dickinson quickly stepped in front of the projector and asked Angie to turn off the projector. Picking up the phone, he called the warehouse and informed the dispatcher that the piano needed to be delivered immediately. He instructed the dispatcher to authorize whatever overtime was necessary to make it happen.

“Before your office manager comes in, let me inform you that you are never to expect any sexual favors or make any remarks regarding your new employees former employment. Violation of this will initiate Federal action against you.” Angie said showing him her FBI badge as a reminder.

“My office manager is going to be upset with this arrangement,” Mr. Dickinson said, “Her salary is only $25,000.”

“Then I would suggest you begin the conversation by informing her that you are doubling her salary.”

As the women were walking across the parking lot, Louise said “Barbara was right, Angie can do anything.” Mr. Dickinson watched them walk across the parking lot wondering how this had all happened as he watched the women doing high fives before getting in the van. The office manager called her husband to tell him that Mr. Dickinson appreciated her work so much that he was doubling her salary.

Barbara immediately created a news release praising the generosity of Mr. Dickinson and showing a picture of Sandi Blake playing the Grande Grand in the church sanctuary. The report was picked up by AP and distributed to newspapers world wide. The church also paid several thousand dollars to take out a full page color “Thank you ad” in the most prestigious piano magazine.

The company’s three piano factories had been running at a single shift with one factory being considered for closing because of the poor economy. Within six month all factories were on three shifts a day with an order backlog of six months. A fourth factory was opened solely to produce the Grande Grand which was being ordered by concert halls around the world.

The following day Sandi Blake and the choir put on a special performance for the inmates who were painting the church. Her performance included her playing both a guitar and the new Grande Grand Piano. She could not believe the sound of this instrument.


Everyone enjoyed the mid-day concert. As Barbara sat with Jeremy at the sound board, she leaned over and asked, “Are you enjoying this honeymoon as much as I am?”

Working the controls with one hand, he put his arm around her shoulder and said, “I am the happiest man in the world.”

Mrs. Parks had picked up Ellie Dickinson for the afternoon concert. Following the concert, Mrs. Parks asked Pastor George if he would take Ellie Dickinson home because she had some errands to run. She said, “Ellie needs a special type of counseling, I know you can provide.” From the smile on Mrs. Parks face as she looked toward his crotch, he started to get a hard on just thinking about having sex with this beautiful young woman.

On the drive to Ellie’s house, Pastor George said “I was amazed with the gift of a grand piano by your husband.”

“No more than I was,” said Ellie. “Someone must have something on him. He didn’t even tell me about it when he got home last night. I didn’t know why he was in a bad mood.”

During the rest of the ride, there was just small talk about the church with each watching the other wondering who was going to make the move.

When they arrived at the house, Ellie looked at Pastor George, and said “I am told that your cock can really make a girls day.”

Pastor George responded, “Why don’t we go inside and I will let you be the judge.”

As they walked to the door Ellie said, “I have never been fucked by a pastor.”

As she walked through the door in front of the pastor, he noticed how absolutely perfect her body was. Just watching her walk was giving him a raging hard on.

Ellie led him to a room with a huge round bed, total mirrors on all the walls and the ceiling. When they stepped into the room, it looked like their were ten of them. Ellie smiled when she saw the look of surprise of Pastor George’s face.

“My husband has a lot of fantasies,” Ellie explained. “This room was this way before we were married and I can only imagine what took place in this room. When we were married he wanted me to strip and dance for him and we attempted to make love on this bed, however he cannot hold an erection long enough to insert it. She opened a drawer which had various sex toys and condoms of all colors and flavors.

Picking up a purple condom, Pastor George said, “I have never worn a purple one.”

“Then this is your lucky day!” she said as pulled him toward the bed. They practically tore the clothes off of each other. They fell on the bed in a passionate kiss, with their hands exploring each other’s bodies. He began kissing her neck and moved down giving special attention to her tits and before moving to that well trimmed pussy. He teased her with his mouth, licking the slit and then circling the clit with his tongue before going deeper. As he went deeper body began to shake. She rolled out from under him and placed him on his back. Taking the purple condom, she stretched it over his huge cock. She had no idea a condom would stretch that much.

Licking it, she said, “I love grape, but right now I need this in my pussy.” Because she had just been fucked by Jeremy the day before, she was able to impale herself on his cock. Pastor George’s hands were busy on two of the most beautiful tits he had ever seen. As he looked at the mirrors, it appeared there was an orgy going on in the room. She rode him as though he was a wild bucking stallion. Just as he exploded and filled the condom, the phone rang. It was her husband telling her they had an important dinner meeting and that he would be home to pick her up in an hour. And as always, he told her to wear something sexy.

“I guess that ends the counseling session for today,” she said with disappointment in her voice. “Is it possible to have a counseling session each week? After all, we have many different color condoms for you to try.” She removed the condom and cleaned his cock with her tongue, saying “next week we will try the cherry flavor.”

As was always Pastor George’s custom, he stood at the door prior to the service. Normally people started arriving 15 minutes before the service. This Sunday, he heard cars drive into the parking lot an hour prior to the service. The publicity that Sandi Blake would be singing during the service had attracted many people who were strangers to Pastor George.

Barbara had arranged to have the ex-strippers as the ushers for the day, all dressed in expensive silk suits, looking like executives from a fortune 500 company. They greeted each person and escorted them to a pew. They filled each pew knowing there would be standing room only. No one except Pastor George knew why so many female police officers showed up in uniform.

Margo, the tall blonde officer, leaned up and whispered in his ear “I can’t wait to pull you over.”

He responded “The pleasure will be all mine.” He suddenly was seeing female police officers in a totally different light.

By twenty minutes before the service was to begin, all seats in the sanctuary and balcony were filled. This was approximately six hundred and fifty people. The remaining worshippers were directed to the fellowship hall where another five hundred chairs had been set up with a huge screen to project the service to all. Everyone was asked to fill out a visitor card giving home church, mailing address, phone number and a place to request church services such as a visit from the pastor. This information would all be entered into a computer for newsletters and additional solicitations.

The first portion of the service was primarily music with Sandi Blake doing some solos, she joined the choir for anthem and everyone participated in the congregational singing. Jeremy had setup outside speakers to project the music into the community. People who could not get into the full church simply sat outside on the lawn surrounding the church.

Sandi Blake put forth a challenge for the morning offering. She had written an amount of money on a slip of paper and placed it in a sealed envelope. She told the congregation that if the morning offering exceeded the number in the envelope, she would match the morning offering with her personal gift. She sang some more solos while the ushers counted the offering.

The ushers reported a total for the offering of $28,200. Sandi Blake handed the envelope to Pastor George to open. He read the amount she had written. “$25,000.” She wrote out her check for $28,200, bringing the total offering for the morning to $56,400.

Following the offering, Sandi Blake said, “And now prepare to hear a dynamic sermon from Pastor George.”

Pastor George was motivated as he had never been before. He preached the strongest sermon of his ministry. Following the service, hundreds of people came forth to accept Christ. The ushers had packets that had been developed by Barbara giving them information for their faith journey and also information on the church.

The afternoon and evening concerts were sellout audiences. To celebrate, Sandi invited Pastor George and Louise, Barbara and Jeremy, Angie and the former strippers to a party at the penthouse. Some of the women had been in the hotel as part of their former profession. They received some interesting looks from the front desk as they walked through the lobby.

When they entered penthouse, the women were all like children at an amusement park. They checked out the living room with windows looking over the whole city, toured the bedrooms and then found the hot tub with a stack of towels and robes. The suite had three bedrooms, all with King size beds and a private balcony. There was also a shower, large enough for 4 strangers or 6 close friend. There were 2 showerheads coming from each direction.