Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived back in the living room James was standing with a freshly opened bottle of Champaign and 14 fluted Champaign glasses. There were several toasts, to Sandi, Barbara, Angie, Pastor George and to the wonderful ushers.

Sandi suggested they go to the den to watch the video of the morning service. The den was like a movie theater with lounge furniture. Maria appeared with shrimp, stuffed mushrooms and a tray of fancy cheeses and crackers. James brought wine glasses for their choice of red or white wine. Jeremy had done a great job of video taping the service and it was so good that Barbara had made arrangements with the local Christian TV station to re-run it several times during the coming weeks, promoting the church and the CD which was made during the evening concert. All proceeds from the sale of the CDs would be donated to fight AIDs.

When the video was finished James came to tell them dinner was ready. He and Maria had prepared a wonderful filet mignon dinner with all the trimmings and flaming baked Alaska for desert.

Following dinner Sandi asked who was ready for the hot tub. Everybody wanted to use the hot tub, but it would only hold 8 people.

“One man at a time,” Sandi said and cut a straw with one long and one short straw. Pastor George got the long straw. The women drew straws with Barbara, Angie, Olga, Tina, Kelly, and Cynthia getting to go with Pastor George. It was like a race to see who could strip first. Pastor George just stood and watched the beautiful women strip before taking off his own clothes.

As he sat down between Angie and Kelly, Sandi came up behind him and put a blindfold on him. “Now the game is for you to identify each of the girls. You can touch them anyplace you want, but you cannot talk except to guess the name.”

The others gathered around the hot tub to watch. James came in with fine port and chocolates. Louise took the opportunity while her husband was blindfolded to give Jeremy a blow job. Everyone watching was astounded at how she could deep throat such a huge cock. Each of the girls wanted to take a try, but no one could match Louise’s skill.

Cynthia was the first to move in front of Pastor George. Taking his cock in one hand and putting other hand behind his head, she gave him a kiss pushing her tongue into his mouth. His hands explored her body. As he reached for her hair and followed it half way down her back, He said “Hi Cynthia”

The next to try was Angie. He started with the hair and then put both hands on her face feeling the bone structure. He knew it was Angie, however, he wanted to feel more of her body. Turning her around he placed both hands on her tits and began massaging them. He carefully ran each nipple between his fingers. The tips were hard as rocks. Running his hand down, he came to her shaved pussy. When he inserted one finger Angie was ready to push against it . Pulling her onto his lap, he inserted his cock.

Moving his hands to her high cheek bones, he said “Hi Angie.” Everyone laughed when they realized the whole body feeling was for his pleasure. His wife Louise slipped into the hot tub and motioned for the other women to let her go next. He guessed wrong three times and each time she squeezed his balls to indicate he was wrong. She really had him stumped. After he guessed two more correctly, Louise moved back into place.

He realized it was the same person, he had guessed wrong before. Taking her hands, he checked the rings. She wore wedding and engagement and a sapphire ring on her right hand. When he realized it was his wife, he said “I am in big trouble.”

Removing his mask, she kissed him and then said, “You knew all along didn’t you?

He just smiled. He wasn’t about to tell her he had no idea it was her until he felt the rings.

As the first group left the tub, they put on the plush terry cloth robes and watched as Jeremy got his chance to guess who was holding his cock.

After they had all played the game, they got dressed to go home. They had all come in the van. When they were ready to go, they realized Angie was still in the terrycloth robe.

“I have an invitation to spend the night,” Angie said as she stood with her arm around Sandi.

They all thanked Sandi and told her they would see her tomorrow for the Monday night concert.