All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 03'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

more more more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT

This story is really taking shape and building up nicely. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
And adulterous slut taking the word of her

"lover" that a husband will enjoy it. Get real what woman in her right man would even begin to believe this shit. Of course reading the story we already know she is not in her right mind. She is just another round heeled slut using her husbands fantasies to justify her infidelity and lack of love and respect for her husband. How easy it is to say its just sex, and it doesnt affect my love for you. How much a self gratifying lie this is, keeps the woman from accepting responsibility as a lying cheating disrespectful slut. OW someone has to love BBC.

reardon001reardon001about 17 years ago
Piece of shit

I hate this tripe. cuckold stories and interracial to boot, you can take this any way you want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My KInd Of Woman

And she should wind up staying all night with her black lover while her birth control pills are at her place, and wind up staying allday and then another night with him so when she finally gets back home, it's too late for her pill and she gives hubby a lovechild to raise as a souvenir of her activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Shut up you stupid gringos! What! Piss off!!!

Why are some white men complaining.

Those Gringa Mamis even come here more than 1000 kms to find black Latino cock. You see them in the clubs and on the beach, half naked and horny. Many of our young men make money fucking those Gringa women. They are so desperate for a good dick which they cant get from those stupid white men they will even pay.

I feel sorry for those poor women, they have to travel so far just to experience good sex. It only shows the white men is a complete failure. take away his money and weapons and a white Gringo is just a loser and a total failure. WHat a bunch of baboons.

Even white men come here too to suck black and Latino cock. You Americans and Europeans, shame on you!!! What are you trying to say? Fuck off. Piss off, you white shits!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lol, that's a funny post, 100 times better

than this "true story" shit! dear reviewer, you's right about many of these white men, epitomized well by the dozens of writers here in Lit. and their characters,,, they be so bad, their lovely blue eyed blonde wives, even in bmw's and living in million dollar homes, have to seek out satisfying dicks with colored men! ;o)

"okay, you bumb blonde bitch, kneel and start sucking!"

and you see the women drop right down to their knees and start sucking,,,,, yeah, they may talk big, these white men and women,,, but when it comes to fuckin', the colored men and women put them to shame!!! they ooh and aaah until the colored man dump loads of stuff in their orifices, then they dress and jump into their fancy cars to drive back home to TELL THE HUBBY who can't get it up unless he hears about how much fluids the wifey has collected from the big brothers!

day of reckoning has arrived, it seems! lol!!!

at this rate, when the white folks have so few babies, within 500 years and there would hardly be any blue blonde women left,,, except the few ones bred to serve only! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved the dialogue

Keep it up, this chapter was the best by far, great domination by the male and again, the dialogue was superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You white assholes

Why do you all seem to think that if a black man fucks a white woman it always has to involve domination?

I have been dating a white woman for four years. Yeah, we fuck a lot and she told me so many times that no white man ever fucked her this good. But she also says no white man ever treated her as good as I do. She doesnt want nothing to do with a white cracker no more. She said those pale motherfuckers with hairy legs and arms are dead for her.

Now I see that hot Mom Barb aint nothing but a white fag with submissive tendencies. Motherfuck all you white crackers. I am going to go up and down the country fucking all you all up the ass.

I am going to be the first black man to make white men pregnant. Its gonna be a miracle of modern science. The whole country will be full of pregnant white men, and I dont mean those fat ugly slobs eating too much of those fatty foods, high on cholestirine. I mean, pregnant male crackers, carrying blue eyed, blonde white crackers in the belly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well now the last dick head who tells us all

what great lover he is and that he has a white bitch who he fuck a lot. You said; "She doesnt want nothing to do with a white cracker no more. She said those pale motherfuckers with hairy legs and arms are dead for her."

Yea she rather have a ass hole nigga like you who can't write or speak two sentences w/o killing th english language. But one day when she is soble enough to wake up and see the fucking dick belongs to an ape, she go screaming into the night. But yea you da man!

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
To the ass who thinks he's god gift to the fucking

You wrote, "I am going to go up and down the country fucking all you all up the ass. I am going to be the first black man to make white men pregnant. Its gonna be a miracle of modern science." And I think you'll be shot dead in less than a day. What a nasty racial black ass hole you must be in person if you cna get this many people to read your poor grammer and your nasty attitude. YOur momma should have dumped you in a a garbage can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wish it was me

I love this stuff as I wish my wife would cuckold me. We talked some about it, but she doesn't want to have sex with another guy, although she might give a BJ to my friend.

I don't want to see her abused or made into a total slut, just nice sex with another guy. I want to watch her be felt up and fingered and then give a blowjob till he cums in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...XXXcellent!!!...

...she becomes a breeder vessel for all of the supreme black race in america...having their new super race babies for the new superior race to replace whitey in america...whitey will end up on the extinct species list...obama is ensuring that...the new adonis culture will finally emerge after election day in november...and whiteys reign will have ended...for all the white women in america...prepare yourselves to become the companions and breeder vessels to the black men of america...YOU GO GIRLS!!!XXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXO.....bear their children..the most beautiful and powerful the world will know!!!...;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
racist

shit

Gwen1Gwen1over 5 years ago
A lovely story

When a person is willing to take time to write chapters and chapters, in a style I find stimulating, I say "thank you."

For those who troll literotica to spew hate and disrespect of writers work I say, "Get a life and read things you like and stop distracting those of us who come here to enjoy"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous