All Comments on 'Barbara's Two Rings'

by abbhi

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago
5 Stars - Absolutely!!

Jeez! What a fucking hot story - truly outstanding. Barbara, now there's a women who knows what she wants, as long as it's packaged as a huge cock! Top story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barbara is Under Dressed

Get this woman some stayup stockings and high heel pumps to wear!

AfoojaAfoojaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars here too.

You did everything right. The already-submissive Roger, the superwoman Barbara and the infallible Charles. He takes power so smoothly and quickly Roger doesn't have time to think about it. I'd love to see more of these three, or others like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awssum

The hottest part is the one where Barbara comes back to give pleasure to her husband after climaxing twice with the lover in the very next room... read the story twice all over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fantasy well told

This is one of my fav fantasies. Thanks to the author for beautifully portraying the truly loving relationship between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a

loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Title says all

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
it is like ours

Prashant, lover of my sexy boobed and hot wife had scooped her wben we about to go intimate and properly took her to heaven of fucking right in front of me.

I became obessed with his act and thereafter he became her weekend husband till his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nothing like a group of stupid cum licking nancy boys

and all you cuckold wannabe queer's should be put to death along with your whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"cuckies are not out in force tonight" - just cuntabidebyit!

closet cuckies always out in force, every night, reading - spanking - bleating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lay off prudes !

I don't know why some people read "Loving Wives" stories and then post nonsensical comments against the authors. They should learn to respect all sexualities and lifestyles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Since you are now three years that you do not write more, I hope you're dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Human Behavior

I fear that hateful commentary and pointless animosity is human behavior at it's worst! Now this cowardly malcontent wants the author dead! Likely he has not written in 3 years because he reached out to share something with strangers and took a hateful beating for it from the worst example of human-kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
these asswipes annony who bitch and say things about these

writers and their stories should be banded! For life like you did Bonnie Taylor who speaking the truth.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Fuck a willing cuckold.

Wife sharing is OK but a willing cuckold will eat his own shit, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Straight?

You're a fucking fag , limey cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Description promised loving wife. None here. Just another corporate whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuckold

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end, and certainly no loving wife just a corporate whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two cunts

Roger is as much of a cunt as Barbara. Within two years Roger will be totally cut off from Barbara and the only sex he'll get is being fucked by Sir Charles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Words fail 1*

Shakes head

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prelude

People in loving relationships are NOT prudes, but moralists, therefore if you post this shite under LOVING WIVES, you will get negative remarks and scores.....ALWAYS.

Post it in fetish and you get no negatives comments or scores....simples

JJ

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Some asswipe says

Some asswipe says we prudes should learn to respect all sexuality and lifestyles. Never in this world will I respect any alternative lifestyle. Cuckold and cheaters are an abomination to all. The other LGQBT alphabet I don't care about as long as you stay out of my face. You swinger, swapper, folks,.just stay away, you just don't matter. I have no respect for any of you.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Roger is pathetic.

He has no self respect and his wife does not respect him. Nothing here was even remotely interesting.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Your story went downhill.

It was ok, and I was really liking it until Sir Charles started talking to Roger about Barbara. I can understand a man watching his wife from afar and imagining what shes doing. But to have them totally disrespact him? Especially Sir Charles not even to try to hide it from him? But to actually disrespect him in front of his wife? I was hoping this would have been one where the wife at least tries to hide her daliances from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Nope

Not my cup of cuckold tea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, so the author is Bi. That explains a lot, cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Barbara is a useless whore if you didn't want Roger why the fuck did you marry you stupid bitch!

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Ignore the negative comments below, I loved his storey, very sexy, you write so well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userabbhi@abbhi
40 Followers
I am looking for women from various countries, cultures, age... for erotic chat and sexual roleplay.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES