All Comments on 'Barbarian Bait Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I didn't bother reading the story after I saw you couldn't spell your own username: It's "thief." That did not bode well for your level of literacy.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
I loved it until

I loved it until the very end. The woman on woman at the end ruined it for me. If it had gone past that or through that to something else, I would have enjoyed it more. But it feels like you hurried through the last scene just to have an ending. I did enjoy the rest of the story though.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent series! Really hated to see "the end". Hope you decide to continue sometime in the future. Thanks for it!

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Oh please

Oh please continue this exciting and wonderful series. So much quirky fun. I can just imagine Viking or Hun or Mogul wives fucking themselves silly with their husband's, and others. Would love to read the rest of Luzs' story. Five Stars plus!

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Great Read.

Totally enjoyed this story of the lovers and warriors on the plains of a unique world. Bravos.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Excellent read, very enjoyable. Astonishing to me that I haven't read this story yet, since I've been following this author for so many years.

TwistedBabyTwistedBabyabout 2 years ago

I've read many of your stories and this one has to be your best work yet! You moved me to tears when Ruk almost lost his life! I absolutely love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous