Barbarian Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gods I do not think I can do this. Fear and doubt struggled to drown out all other emotion.

He must have seen the worry play across my features because he cupped my face in his hands and secured my lips in a heated wet kiss. He fumbled with the clasp of his belt and loosened the ties of his breeches. "Esyld." He moaned into my mouth. He pressed my hand to his breeches and helped me guide them down his hips and thighs. Another moan from his lips to mine.

He stepped out of his breeches and with his hands still around mine brought them up to his hairy chest. "Touch me." He whispered before pressing his lips once more against me, inviting his tongue to play with mine.

His hands left mine and moved to palm the cheeks of my bottom, massaging them, his forefingers achingly close to my netherlips. My hands moved of their own accord, traveling through the soft hair of his chest to find his small dark nipples. I circled them once or twice before running my fingers down the ridges of his abdomen. I was rewarded as his hands moved lower on my cheeks, rubbing the outside of my sensitive folds.

My mouth broke from his in a gasp and I unintentionally pressed our bodies closer together, trapping his velvet member between us. A pearl of his viscous fluid smeared just below my belly button and I wiped my fingers against it, rubbing it between them. Another pearl was already seeping from his thick shaft, waiting to be received. Instinctively my fingers went to touch the twin pearl, his moan encouraging me to smear it across the head of his manhood.

"Esyld." He growled my name, grinding himself against my hand, which I responded by rubbing my fingers down the rippled length of him. He jerked forward again, spreading my cheeks slightly and I moaned softly, pressing my head against his shoulder.

Suddenly we were moving, my senses dulled by the pulse of my arousal. He was laying on his back and I had a brief moment to stare at his battle hardened body before he pulled me atop him. I was straddling his waist, his manhood pressed firmly against my bottom and his hands rising to massage my sensitive breasts.

"Give yourself to me, pet." His voice strained, "Actions speak louder than words."

My hands lay flat against his chest. I submitted to his intentions and I have now given myself over to the arousal of our fevered bodies. What else is there to give? His cock throbbed against me. Oh... I trembled in anticipation as I wiggled my hips to align with his. I waited for him to take me in a sweeping motion, as he had before in the forest but beyond the twitching of his sex against my thighs he lay motionless.

This submission perhaps was the cruelest of all. There would be no blame or denial of consent...

You can stop this right now; leave him aching on the bed...

No, that wasn't true at all. The desire to feel his fullness once more was consuming me.

Past the point of no return and with a heaving chest, I clasped my hand around his girth and angled it towards the aching heat of my core. I reseated myself a couple times until I felt him firmly at my entrance and lowered myself slowly upon him. We both moaned as he stretched my tight hold, my consuming desire demanding more, there would be no turning back. At this angle the tip of him nudged painfully deep inside of me which made me shift uncomfortably.

He clutched my hips and gyrated my body against his. I moaned from the circular caresses of his cock, my depths fastening tightly around him. I made small mewling sounds as sensation ran wild through my body. He fixed his thumb against my precious nub, using my slick arousal to work tiny circles around it.

I felt an intense tingling at the base of my head that sent shivers across my skin, my eyes fluttering closed, body unable to process all of these sensations. My breathing turning into loud gasps, I was on the precipice of something extraordinary.

"Your so tight." He growled, his movement somewhere between a rotating and pumping motion. "I am close." His words came out in ragged bursts.

I felt like a coil was being tightened within me, and my moans became much louder. "I-I—Gods." I cried clinging feverishly to the edge of my undoing.

"You are close." His voice husky with promise. I could only nod my head in response. He slowed his pacing, bringing us back from that maddening bliss. "Beg me for your release, pet."

"Oro." I whimpered. This is too far. I warned myself.

He pumped inside me bringing a cry from my lips. I squeezed around him.

"Please Oro." I begged. Deep down I knew that I crossed a line I would be unable to draw again.

"Closer." His voice encouraged.

Gods he was going to drive me mad! So unbelievably close to release I felt a slave to my desire more than I felt a slave to this man. "P-please, Master!" I cried in near agony for the torture of my suspension as he lazily fingered my swollen bud.

"You may cum for me, pet." Oro growled plowing deep inside of me, rubbing my bud in a slick fury.

My eyes clutched tightly, a piercing moan ravaging my throat, my muscles tensed in sheer bliss. I faintly heard Oro's own cry in the pounding of blood in my ears as he joined me in this delicious rapture. After many beats, my body slumped forward against his, our chests heaving wildly against one another. Bliss fading into an intoxicating afterglow.

As mind numbing and pleasurable as this was, I feared the fact that I wanted more. That craving somewhere inside of me, demanding yet another release, then another, and another until I was a shell merely holding the puddle of bliss together.

I felt his girth start to shrink within me, uncorking his fluid from my clutches, releasing a pressure I had not realized was there until it was dribbling out of me.

As the flush faded from my cheeks, and my mind cleared, panic seized hold again. I slipped off of him, standing a bit bow legged, "Do we have fresh water?"

"Wha-?" He slurred.

"I need to clean." An edge of panic was detected in my voice.

"Leave it." The command, clear in his voice.

I could not risk the chance of catching from him. He read my face easily enough and started to sit up; his eyes captured mine and he gave a single shake of his head. My heart fluttered as I stepped back, quickly probing with my fingers to coax his spending from me, he moved so quickly, before I could discard what I dredged, he had caught my hands.

My right hand glistened with his seed and a look of displeasure marred his face. I could see the look of contemplation in his eyes, his mouth opening to speak, before he was interrupted from a voice outside.

"Kaptan?"

Oro released me roughly and pointed to a bucket in the corner, "Fresh water. Wash and get ready." As I turned to move towards the bucket, he slapped my bare bottom, hard. I squealed, rubbing my bottom and running to the bucket before I could give him a chance to hit my other cheek.

Oro was mumbling to a man outside and after a few moments walked over to me also taking a rag to clean himself.

It took a few moments for us to dress and soon he was directing me to a brown spotted stallion which he ushered me onto. Men were already packing up the Kaptan's tent and belongings into a wagon with other other items.

I received many knowing winks and jeers from many of the Barbaros men, and even a few choice names from my fellow Lamorian women. Tears stung my eyes, my cries of ecstasy revealed my true nature to those around me. There would be no more pitied glances for the barbarian whore.

"Ignore them, my pet. " Oro said, rubbing my thigh before he mounted behind me. I bunched the dress high to sit properly and thankfully Oro gave me a blanket to cover my lap and legs. "C'mon, Bo. Hyah!" the strong beast cantered forward and Oro tightened his arms against me to steady me.

Each third tromp jolted my smarting behind and I grimaced with discomfort. "Do not be so rigid, you will be too sore to ride by half day." Oro recommended. I felt his thighs tighten behind me as he twisted his frame to whistle loudly to the side and signaled his left hand forward. "Hold on." His voice was laced with excitement. He spurred Bo into a full on gallop, the speed of which brought a giddy yelp from my lips.

The cool air rushing against my face made my eyes water, and so I leaned my head forward to break the wind. My breasts bounced sorely without support in the Kashmir dress and Oro was right not even half the day had passed and my body was an aching mass.

"How much longer." I groaned.

Oro laughed, "We have made good ground with our speed, but it will be sundown before we get there." He released a hand from the reigns to rub my left thigh and hip, "Do you need a break?"

I nodded reluctantly, "You do not?"

"No." He laughed. "We are trained for this." He began to slow Bo down and whispered against the shell of my ear, "I do not fault your fragility, my pet, it is very arousing."

After a short while we had pulled off into a field and he helped me dismount. I nearly crumbled to the ground, my legs a shaky mess, but Oro held me tight against him, practically propping me up.

"Kaptan?" One of the men questioned.

"Graze the horses, and enjoy a short break, we will move out again soon." Oro directed.

"Aye Kaptan." The barbarian gave a grateful smile and went to the rest of the group to relay the message.

"I am unsure that I have ever seen him smile before." Oro mused with a laugh. "Come, let us work out those legs, hmm?" He practically carried me nearby to a thick patch of grass, and forced me to lay back against its padding. "Raise your dress to your hips." His toothy grin made my stomach flutter.

I trembled slightly with the thought of my aching abyssal need and bunched the edges of my dress in my hands, slowly beginning to move it upwards. The hunger in his own eyes tightened my core and hitched my breathing. The fabric was nearly to the juncture of my womanhood before Oro's strained voice bid me to stop.

"My willpower cannot outlast the sight of your weeping slit, I would not be able to stop myself from having you, and we are pressed for time." His voice rumbled and piqued my own desire. "Give me your leg." His hand reached forward to hold my offered limb.

He began to bend and massage it, splaying it lewdly to the side baring my lower lips if not for the dress I clutched against it. The stretching eased some of the pain held in my thighs and hips, offering blessed relief. As he finished on the other side I wished a moment that he would take me once more. My body pliant and willing to receive him.

Infernal heat! My mind cried. The threat to my people had been abated, furthering my debasement would be unnecessary. I released a long sigh and used his extended hand to get up. We walked back much easier than before towards the group, and I took a brief measure to enjoy a few pieces of jerky and an apple. The sun was quite warm now outside the shade of the canopied foliage, and despite its radiating comfort I could not shake the sadness of drifting farther away from the familiarity of my people.

The path that we were on seemed familiar to me, though most often when we moved about it had been under the cover of night. I dispelled the thought, and instead committed the route to memory so that when the time came I could make my way back.

We paced forward a bit slower than before, my skin turning a bright pink under the hot sun. I used the shawl to cover my arms and face as best I could to prevent further burn. "Does it hurt?" Oro asked a fleck of concern in his voice.

"Not yet."

"Not yet? But it will hurt later?" He probed.

I laughed, "Have you never been burned by the sun?"

"By fire, yes, by the sun, no." His voice steeled, obviously hurt by my poke at his ignorance.

It must be the difference of our skin, mine fair like a pool of milk, and his a warm bronze. "You are fortunate then. I envy you." The words soured in my mouth, to envy a man such as him, but I did and it angered me.

"Good breeding." He boasted an obvious grin on his face, though I could not see it behind me. I rolled my eyes and decided not to engage him further.

The rest of our journey was an uncomfortable silence with the exception of a few far off whistles or hoots. It seemed even the wildlife new well enough to stay hidden from this horde as I failed to spot any along our way.

The sun was beginning to set and despite having done nothing more than ride all day I was exhausted. I pushed back the shawl from my face, and peered groggily around. It took me a moment, but then I realized why the area looked so familiar. I strained my eyes further down the eastern road and spotted the tall walls of Lamoria, our fallen Capital.

My body stiffened, memories sweeping over me.

So loud. The crying, the screaming. Oh gods! My body shook, my mother...her lips moving...I cannot hear her over the screaming. Gods it was so loud. Another shake. Where was I? "Esyld!" My mother's voice, she was crying, both of us were so scared.

"Esyld." A heavy hand was on my shoulder, "Esyld!" Oro's growl snapped me out of my horrible trance.

"N-no." My voice trembled, tears spilling down my cheeks. He truly was a brute to bring me back here, after all that I had lost.

"We are only staying a day at most." His voice trying to reassure me, rubbing a hand on my arm.

"No!" I yelled, I jerked at the reigns of the stallion and pulled back hard making him buck, sending both me and Oro tumbling off of him.

My landing was less than graceful and the wind was forced painfully from my lungs. Before I had even a moment to recover, Oro was looming over me, a frightening mask over his face. "You should not have done that, Esyld." He took out a familiar thong, forced me onto my stomach and tied my hands behind my back. My dress was dusted from the red dirt road and he heaved me up to my feet.

Bo came obediently back to his master's side, and Oro motioned him into a prone position. He hoisted me under the armpits back onto Bo, and I teetered a moment as my legs dangled off to one side. Soon after Oro climbed back onto the steed, his chest pressed against my arm, and to prevent myself from falling off as Bo was spurred back into motion I had to nestle against Oro's chest.

I dared not look at his face, not wishing to see the rage there, and not wanting him to see the tears painting my cheeks. "You should not have done that." He threatened. "They saw you knock me off my horse. My position requires- I will have to punish you for your outburst."

"Do what you will, Master." I spitefully hissed.

The walls were much closer now, only furthering my panic and grief. We left my mother here. It was my fault, I was too scared to move. I blinked back the tears. I never wanted to come back here. It is too soon, a year is not enough time to heal this wound.

Barbarosan Guards were stationed outside and let us pass through with a polite nod to the strong Kaptan. Cheers broke out as we passed through the gate, torches lighting the night sky, the tanned faces of Barbarosan settlers welcoming back their brutish warriors.

Lamoria was truly occupied, gone were the fair faces of my people, replaced by the surly mass around me. There are so many of them. Not all warriors to be sure, but surely matching the thousands that previously lived here. There were less than a few hundred free Lamorians left. Lamoria existed no more.

My mind and body went numb. It was all for nothing. I was a fool to think we could retake our land. I had not foreseen the mass of their empire, how could I have?

I barely recognized the streets for what they once were as we approached the town's square. Most of the camp had already separated off, presumably to settle in after their long journey. All that remained besides the Kaptan and I, were four of his kinsman.

Once we were in the square a man glittering with adornments hailed, "Kaptan Oro the Conqueror!"

"Ho! Is that a fair maiden?" Oro jeered. "Oh it is only you, Sarin, your jewels and finery deceived me." I felt numb even to his amusement and jostling of his laughter.

"Ha! Kaptan, leave the battlefield behind and you too could be rich!" Sarin came closer, and took a moment to look me over. "Lamorian?"

"She was." Oro replied.

"Are they all so small? This is the first time I have seen one in the flesh." Sarin's voice brimming with excitement as if I were some exotic animal. His fingers twitched as he stroked Bo's mane as if he might like to touch me as well.

"We can talk more about that later, I am quite tired." Oro said gruffly, skipping Bo to the side.

"Ah, yes of course Kaptan! You will be staying at the main estate with the Governor. I was of course sent by him to fetch you."

I had never been in the Governor's manse before, but always admired the beautifully carved stone and well tended gardens. I wonder what shambles it would be in now. Oro nodded towards Sarin before kicking off and heading towards the Governor's manse. Much of our buildings and statues appeared untouched, quite unlike what I expected the ruins of my former city to look like.

The road to the estate was lined with tall cypress trees and occasional braziers which were lit for our arrival. The estate was exactly as I remembered, though now red and gold banners crested it's entrance. Oro untied my hands and helped me down from the steed, allowing a stable boy to take Bo away.

Sarin arrive moments later and ushered us quietly inside. "Of course Governor Aryn would have been delighted to see you, but he has been quite busy with his new babe. I believe they rest as we speak."

Oro's arm was wrapped around my waist and his grip tightened gently as we walked through the large halls. Sarin guided us to a west wing on the lower level and asked, "Is there anything you would like me to fetch? The water boilers are still running Kaptan."

"A nice hot bath would be very generous."

"I will have them draw it up for you." Sarin gave a slight bow and shut the door behind him.

Even my own home near the market district was not as nice as this single room. A fire was already lit in the brick fireplace and fresh fruit was laid out on a nearby table, which was expertly hand crafted. I sat in a plush chair near the fireplace and forgot for a moment that anyone was even in the room with me.

It is more beautiful than I imagined. I caressed the velvet armrests of the dark wooden chair and jumped when Oro's hand rested on my shoulder. "I did not mean to alarm you." His voice was deep and soothing, and for a moment I lost myself in the flicker of the fire. "Do you like the room?" He asked.

I nodded, "It is beautiful." My voice bore a sadness I could not hide. "I did not expect that the Barbaros would have kept so much of Lamoria the way that it was."

Oro gave a heavy sigh, "Before we leave this place, I want to show you something, it is important to learn about the past before you judge the present or decide the future." He knelt down next to me by the fire, "I regret-" Oro cleared his throat, "Your words earlier, to 'do what I will', I-I will not punish you, Esyld. To be thrown from my own steed is my folly, not yours." He waited a moment, "I just wanted to say that."

"Thank you." I whispered.

For many moments we just sat staring at the fire as it popped and flared, a small tap on the door catching our attention. "Kaptan, your bath is ready."

"Yes, many thanks." He said with a tired smile. The servant shut the door softly and Oro reached out for my hand, "Come."

I took it and followed him to the adjoining bath room. A very large alabaster tub was positioned in the corner and steam was wafting off of it invitingly. I did not resist as Oro disrobed me, and then himself, guiding us to the large pool of water. He held my hand as I stepped into the deep tub and I gasped at the sensation of hot water caressing my skin once more.