Barbarian Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyssabyss
Lyssabyss
235 Followers

He gave a happy sigh as he stepped in behind me and settled into the tub. "Sit, my pet." He beckoned, holding his arms open.

My face flushed at the sight. It is the heat, nothing more. I begged myself to believe. I sat down in front of him, laying against his chest, the water line nearly reaching the nape of my neck. I tugged at the tie that fastened my plait together and began to loosen my blonde locks into the water.

Oro dropped some oils into the bathwater, and the room filled with the scent of roses. My eyes brightened with the luxurious smell and I shifted to fully submerge myself in the water. I rose up with a slight sputter and collected my hair to drape down my back. Oro reached around me and handed me a small chunk of soap which I eagerly took and slowly worked over my soft skin. He applied something to my hair and began massaging the strands together, running his fingers against my scalp, I had never felt so pampered that I completely forgot what brought me to this place, after all this time.

He scooted me forward and took another bit of soap and began to wash himself, and I almost dared to watch him as he did so. My hair smelled of roses and was unbelievably soft; I dipped my body once more beneath the water to rub the mixture out of my strands. I squeezed out the excess water to check my thoroughness and was quite pleased that I managed on the first try.

Oro pulled me back against him now that our bathing was finished and ran a bold hand across my breasts, and then down my stomach, waiting to go even lower. My body shivered briefly against his and heat crept back into my cheeks.

"I want to expose you," he kissed my neck, "to all a man has to offer." His hand traveled lower until his hand rested above my mound. He would not be able to gain access without moving, and I had no intention of making it easy on him, by making that first move.

"I think you have exposed me to that already, Kaptan." I laughed.

"No, there is much more I want to show you, to teach you." He whispered against my neck, biting my flesh gently. My nipples hardened under the murky water, and I was grateful he would be unable to see my lustful response.

I felt the length of him grow against my back, which sat me upright. "I am turning into a prune." I fussed, trying to make my excuses, "The bath has lost its appeal." I stood and got out of the tub, painfully aware of my exposed sex.

"Hmm. You are right, I can think of something much more enjoyable." Oro grinned.

"Sleep, on an actual bed?" I feigned innocence.

"Eventually." He countered, standing, rivulets of water running over his hard body. Hard was the word best used to describe him, as he was indeed aching in plain sight.

I sucked in a breath as he stepped out of the water which brought a huge knowing grin to his face. He stalked forward slowly, like a true predator, his body ready to spring at any moment. My belly began to flutter in anticipation and as he dashed forward, a squeal of excitement burst from my lips and I darted towards the bedroom.

My stride was much shorter than his, he caught me easily up in his arms, which brought a scream from my lips and a deep chuckle from his. "Shh." He admonished, placing a hand over my mouth. "I have captured you again, my pet." He tossed me playfully onto the large plush bed, "What shall I do with you?"

Lyssabyss
Lyssabyss
235 Followers