All Comments on 'Barbi-Can'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous

I gave it 5

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
OK...

A little too predictable, but I don't think that mattered. I walked away with a wonderful description of a beautiful woman made by a man who was not only deeply in love with his wife but very confident in her love for him. If that was the theme of your story then I think I got it. In fact the woman in the story might have been very plain, and his descriptions of her and his perceptions of the observations and comments of those they came across could have just as easily been further proof of his deep devotion.

I enjoyed it, and awarded it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A 5*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A good story but I agree with @carvohi...

A good story but I agree with @carvohi...The story is a little too predictable!!! Since the begining it was clear he was her husband...But a good story, good reading...3*

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 9 years ago
Well written.

But knew where it was going early on. 3*

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years ago
Liked it

I didn't get the impression that there was any doubt that he was the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I quess a chapter 2 is coming.

Will she commit adultry and will he be another chuck or put an end to this stupid game they are playing. Once you cross that line there is no going back , with children no less. Another game changer in this marriage that can't be good .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too easy

Good story, but you wrote her in as being too easy. She will cheat based on her current actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not another British cuckold?!

You must really hate British men, and think all their wives are sluts. What stupid characters, and a pointless story.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Well Written

Lots if juicy details with a bit of tension. I have to admit I was sure what the situation was from the beginning.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Sweet story

Like Britease, I had no doubt about the relationship of the two. I thought it was a well-written story about a couple who have a game they play to spice up their marriage.

And the Kennedy concert setting was clever. I didn't find their activities on returning home to add much to the story. The kicks they got from teasing the other concert-goers was the highlight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Plaing With Fire...Oh Oh

Overall, a sexy read and while somewhat predictable, it was entertaining.

Predictable...she is definitely going to the next level...going, going, again and again...she's really getting off on the play acting and definitely wants to experience the dessert that goes with getting at horny games.

Can you say cuckold...coming soon to a theater near you.

I enjoyed it - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another Brit wanna be WACC...

No third parties? Ha ha ha. If he draws the line and she crosses it then what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

my first reaction on reading this was "Cheeky bugger! He's stolen my story" but then I read Tasting Sarah and realised this was how you and my namesake, your wife, like things to be. I adore the thought of being fingered by strangers I public places, and it is my biggest fantasy when my husband is fucking me. I've had strangers hands bring me to orgasm in our local art house cinema, at a formal dinner and on the Eurostar, but never the Barbican Centre. That pleasure is yet to come. A wonderful story that will have me coming back for re-reads many times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well conceived and interesting, if a little languorous.....

....but you really, truly need to work on vocabulary (correct use of words) and complete sentences (grammar).

Too often I found myself re-reading lines and even whole paragraphs to make sense of what was on the page....too many times, it was just mis-presented. I hope you will either get help or make use of the available editorial help.

Oh, and at this point, I would question whether she's already been exploring her 'wild side' with other men. Her episode with the adjacent man was independant of his will and plans for the evening. His acquiescence was permission. Her statement, seemingly a signal of will, a decision already made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She's going to cheat

If she hasn't already. I can't believe he's that dumb. Bad story. Even for fiction it was ludicrous.

tatlockstatlocksalmost 9 years ago
Liked the story......

Very sexy, crisp, cries out for a follow up. Got me in, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Happy

Happy with this story and note that it can quite easily stop here with the no way to Third Party. If you do proceed to another chapter, PLEASE PLEASE do not go the usual cuckold route. It has been flogged to death. The tease of the possibility does not require to proceed to more than that, a tease. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a great little story.

Very slow exciting build up of a caring wife pleasing her loving, although somewhat kinky husband. I felt as if I was watching from a few seats away. Sexy & very entertaining. Keep writing! Love your style !😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clever writing

Nicely done. But if he has to "protect" her, if she's willing to take off her rings and if she's willing to fuck another man unless her husband intervenes, then this marriage isn't long for the world. British reserve or not. She's way to open to having a third party involved in their marriage. That would not make me sleep well at night. Not well at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That man

Will never have a free moment... because she is a "loose cannon"

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Symbols

Nice touch with the rings and how she reacts without them. I don't think his drawing boundaries is going to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
saw it coming!

Just like he wants too see her! 4 star fun

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good luck

Good luck with your plans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
look but don't touch

I was surprised he actually lettuce guy finger his wife. I thought he was just into showing her off. I agree that this now feels like sharing is next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another story about a slut and her soon to be cuck

Great example of how his stupid fantasy will soon turn him into the next cuck a doodle do. Why do so many writers on this site think all husbands want their wives to be whores? They may like their own private slut but certainly aren’t looking for her to be shared and bring home sloppy seconds. Are these writers weak men or woman who like life having no consequences ?

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Five star effort

One tipoff that she was her husband was when she said "the" children. Might have helped a little if it was "my" children; but see how that doesn't work well. It may have set the stage if she referred to him in the third person. "My husband know I bought this new dress. Do you like it?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant - until almost the very end I thought it possible this was the lover and not the (cuckolded?) husband.

When I read the comments of the sexual repressed to stories like this, where it is not thought possible that a woman could enjoy teasing men not her husband and still be absolutely faithful to him, that it reminds me that the comments tell me more about sexual disfunction than do the stories

Witton

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, no, NO!

He sees his wife being felt up by the guy on her right & she allows it after deep kissing another man & actually saying that she might let him or some stranger, fuck her if the price was right &/or he wasn't there. And he's turned on by it? What real man's comfortable with that situation, no less getting turned on?

pendapendaover 2 years ago

Delicious story. I would have carried on just a tad further to twist the knife, but it was very well written - intoxicating, erotic and compulsive. Well done!

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Another excellent story to keep you guessing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy smokes!! This author is able to wring the emotions out of the reader without even trying to. I was o0n the edge of the chair while reading this tale. Wonderful story, wonderful author. keep on keeping on. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sad wimp and whore . lame

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

My wife and I play this game.

Absolutely magnificent!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Wife slut and a CUCK hubby? Is this a British thing??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cuck runs strong in hubbie, and the wife is a natural born slut. They'll both be sucking strangers' cocks within a year. They'll even share some of them. But both will prefer and treasure their one on one time with a real man who wields a thick sex stick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guessed they were married midway through it but the sexual game was played with humour and intensity. He won't let anyone else take her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Many men exist with this dilemma: They desire to see their wife taken by a lover, but they also hate the thought of their wife being taken by a lover. The author highlights this dichotomy well and should be commended.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well told tale, I think hubby needs to lay down ground rules, split the bank accounts, Change the status of house ownership,and start hiding cash and assets, then get a good discrete solicitor to draw up divorce papers, sueing on the grounds of adultery. Meanwhile start looking for a new wife/ girlfriend.

bigurnbigurn6 months ago

If she hasn't already been screwing around without the husband... She will eventually. With no basic guidelines and she already would have let someone screw her for cash? It's going to happen. With or without his consent or participation. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous