All Comments on 'Barb's Bet Payoff Ch. 02'

by wtchswife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Coward

Don't fret,if you do not want negative comments on cheating wife with Blacks post to Dark Wanderer,this site has all kind of people and your story ia a dime in a dozen not worth a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Stuff!

Please ignore the A-Holes and keep on.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Actually I DO ENJOY READING INTERRACIAL STORIES!!! I'm especially turned on if the characters are of the OLDER GENERATION, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I prefer to read here then on the Dark Wanderer site because lately ALL THEIR STORIES ARE REPRINTS from OTHER SITES, such as LITEROTICA!! Keep up what you're doing here and your fans will continue to read 'em.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Great Stuff!

Since a logical definition of an A-hole is someone who trashes others for daring to have a different opinion, YOU would be at the top of the list of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
screw them

screw the bigots. they are the ones who probably also hate obama. finish the story i loved the first two chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck Them

Screw the assholes with negative comments. Why did they even bother to read your story.

My wife and I oftne bring big black cocks home with us when we go out so we can having fun stretching her pretty little pussy. It turns us both on and we could care less what others think about our fun time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn Bigots

What a shame - I would have loved to read what you would have written if it were not for the closed-minded, inbred bigots. I hope we get a "flashback" in the next chapter and that they decide not for termination of her pregnancy. Keep up the good work and ignore the idiots.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 12 years ago
MMM makes my mouth water

I do hope that you are going to write more of what is happening to Barb's fun with lots of BBC I know how she feels about wanting to be bred by BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loe it

I loved the story, Because of medical problems I can no longer satisy my wife. I have encouraged her to date and she has brought home several BBC. Her pussy is now getting her needs taken care of and I have a happy wife. I hopr you write many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I simply loved the story. Only sorry you don’t have the next chamber in this saga finished, and maybe even another. I loved how bothe the husband and wife encouraged all the black men to cum in her fertile ovulating pussy.emended though she didn’t want them to cum in her at first, it wasn’t long before she changed her mind and begged for their black baby making seed. She was even more addiment when she went to the second breeding party, which involved several more BBCs t make sure the deed happened. Please give us more chapters until she delivers her mixed black baby. I hope it was the last guy that fucked her was the one that knocked her up. We will know if she has a really dark black baby or even two. Love the way you write. Wish I had taken my wife out to be black bred while she was still fertile and ovulating. She did fuck quite a few BBCs, but was after she couldn’t have anymore children.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought it quite boring! Sorry, but I thought it was all too rushed and wham bang, thankyou mam! Also, in the beginning she was dead against them filling her with their spunk! Then, glory alleluia she was begging for it!? A very inconsistent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwtchswife@wtchswife
While I have never witnessed it, I am sure my wife has experienced a black lover. I found a photo of a woman being bred by a black that she looks exactly like my wife. She will not admit it is her.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES