Barb's First Time

Story Info
His wife's first extramartial event.
912 words
3.94
131.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wtchswife
wtchswife
97 Followers

A partially true story.

We were out drinking at a favorite bar about 10 months after we were married and my very pretty wife was wearing a tan mini dress, front buttoned, with several undone. Her pert, braless nipples could be occasionally glimpsed and her long slender legs, in thigh high stockings, were well displayed. While we were engaged, we related fantasies to each other and one of mine was to watch and join other men fucking her.

We had drunk several martinis since around 6pm and now it was near 11:30 and we still had not eaten. The bartender was paying a lot of attention to us and Barb remarked on it. I told her he liked her more than us, and went to the men's room. When I returned, he was leaning far over the bar, getting a fairly good look at her nipples and legs. "Joe" told me that she looked great in that dress and I said she looks better out of it, while I undid two more top buttons. He took a long look at her nearly completely exposed breasts and left to fill another order.

Barb told me that he was hitting on her for a date while I was gone and I told her that it would be fun to watch him fill her pussy with cum. She kind of smiled and agreed, then showed me her napkin which she had written our phone number on. When Joe came back, she gave it to him, then I told him that we were not hungry any more and thought we would leave and asked him to help us (her) get to the car.

Outside the door, he finished unbuttoning her dress and slipping his arm under it, steadied her toward the car. Her body was completely exposed to a couple of guys on the way inside, who stopped for a long look. On the way to the car, he told her that he was working for a couple more hours and I told him that the phone was next to our bed. In the car, I stripped her and we rode around for an hour or so, showing her off to anyone that wanted to look.

When we got to our apartment, she willing walked inside totally naked and I was eating her cunt when the phone rang. She answered it and signaled it was Joe. I half listened to the conversation and the next thing I knew was she was telling him we were in Liverpool. Then she said that's is just around the corner from us and she told him our address, and hung up. "Your fantasy may come true. He is coming over." she told me. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and she reached for a robe. I stopped her and made her go to the door and open it, after checking the peephole, totally naked. Joe walked in, felt her tits and fingered her pussy, then followed her to the bedroom shedding his clothes as he went. When I got in there, she was spread wide open on the bed and Joe was eating her pussy. Soon, Barb pulled him up and grabbed his hard cock and guided it into her wet cunt hole. He fucked her hard for several minutes, bring her to about 3 climaxes before he stiffened and pumped his load of cum deep into my wife's cunt. Joe rested a minute, then got off and I mounted my wife. Her sloppy wet cunt felt great and she started cumming immediately and had 2 or 3 more orgasms before I shot off inside her, too. Joe was hard again and this time, they fucked for 10 or 15 minutes before cumming together again.

I fucked her again and we all got in bed and slept. The next morning I awoke to the bed shaking and looked over to see Joe on top of Barb, ramming his cock into her. When he came in her again, I took her. He stayed for a couple hours and fucked her on the living room floor before leaving.

Over the next few months, he and I fucked her a several more times together but he often came over while I was not there and fucked her. She told me he brought a friend and both of them fucked Barb most of the afternoon. When she related that to me, I told her that I would love to see her gangbanged by several guys.

Joe introduced us to some of his friends over the months, and we saw a bit of some of them, but none of them fucked my wife. After a while, Joe began insisting that Barb gangbang 6 of his buddies and she kept refusing, telling him that 2 of the guys, she completely disliked. He kept trying to push it and finally one Friday night she told him to kiss off. She told me that he had called a couple times to try to make amends and, with out telling me, she went out with him once more. She said after he had shot his wad in her pussy, he started on her about fucking his pals again and she made him suck his sperm from her hole, bring her home, then told him never to call again. He never did. We did not have any other experiences after that. But times changed and more stories will follow.

wtchswife
wtchswife
97 Followers