All Comments on 'Barb's First Time'

by wtchswife

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total crap. I didn’t even read it to the end. As I have mentioned before, people only do things, when it benefits them.

Wifey- I doubt picking up men in a bar, would be appealing to her. I am pretty sure she got married for a reason. And probably fends off advances from guys, all day long. So getting another guy to fuck her, isn’t a great achievement.

Husband- You bought it, and are now paying for it. But in her prime years, you now want her to give it away? Men, even good looking ones, have to put in some effort to pick up women. A woman just has to look at a guy, and it’s on. And he had to put in a lot of effort to get her, to marry HIM. Now, he is going to just allow her to give it up? Not happening.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There’s nothing like being married to an easy woman. Watching her squirm from wanting to be used and turned into a slut and watching her love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwtchswife@wtchswife
While I have never witnessed it, I am sure my wife has experienced a black lover. I found a photo of a woman being bred by a black that she looks exactly like my wife. She will not admit it is her.