Bare Paw Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syd649
Syd649
132 Followers

"Damn, Jack, are you trying to talk us out of doing this?" I said with a chuckle. "I think DE and KC like the idea of having the property, so if it breaks even, or does not cost them a lot, they will be happy to keep it. I want to ask another question. What would it be like if we offered the ranch as a place for hunters to stay in September through mid-November? Then maybe we could offer a special retreat for Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week, and Easter Week. I mean it is just an idea, but could it work?"

"It might, but I doubt any of our nudists would want to be here at that time of year." Jack replied.

"No, I was not thinking about nudists, I was thinking more as a ranch retreat in the wilderness. I think clothing would have to stay on." I joked back at him.

"It's getting late so let's let Jack and Stacy go. Maybe we can all get together in the morning to see the ranch and talk some more." DE said with a smile at me.

"Jack, can you give me a lift to Joe's house," Kelly asked.

"Sure," Jack answered back.

The three of them left and DE and I went to our room in the lodge. KC went to her room telling us she would see us in the morning. I slipped my clothes off and slipped into my gym trunks. Turning around I noticed DE was walking toward the bed naked. "I think since I'm at a nudist ranch, I better get into the spirit of things. Are you going to join me?"

"I like this place, but be prepared; you women talking about being naked has been a major turn-on to my little friend down here." I said stepping out of my shorts with my cock standing tall. I met her on the bed and enjoyed myself cuddling up next to her soft and sexy body. I was soon finding her tight cave for the exploration I had been craving since earlier in the day. Nothing like a nice tight warm pussy with my balls hitting her ass and having her wrap her sexy legs around me and pull me tight to it.

The next morning I slipped from the bed and went to the restroom. I was going to go back to bed and cuddle up with her but I happened to look out of the window and notice the gorgeous sunrise. I slipped on my warm-ups and shoes, and then walked out on the deck. I sat in one of the chairs and enjoyed the cool morning air. Ten minutes or so later, I saw a light green Ford pickup pull up down by the barn. I saw the door start to open, and then close quickly, as if someone was going to get out but changed their mind. I watched the pickup start backing up and then turning around and heading back up the road where it came from. I sat there for about thirty minutes longer enjoying the fresh cool mountain air. I saw the same pickup return with Kelly getting out to walk into the barn.

Kelly came out of the barn a little later. She waved at me and started walking towards me. She was wearing tight pants and a light coat as she walked toward me. I noticed she was smiling at me as she walked up onto the deck. When she got close to me, I asked her.

"Did you forget something earlier, I saw you drive up and open the door. Then I saw the door close and your truck drive away."

Kelly blushed. "I forgot something and had to go back and get it."

"Oh, okay, I was just curious about it."

"Well you might have seen more than I planned on showing you." Kelly laughed and blushed.

"Damn, just my luck, now I will never know what that might have been." I rolled my baby blues as I replied.

"Oh, poor baby" she teased. "If you must know, I have my own horse in the barn. I usually visit him the first thing every morning. I forgot we have guests this weekend that are not used to seeing me naked. I had to go back and get my clothes."

"Really, you were driving your truck naked?"

"Well I did have my sandals on." Kelly said with a giggle.

I just shook my head, I could not even think of anything intelligent to say about her last comment. I stood up and moved to the lodge with Kelly following me. DE and KC were sitting at the dining room table in their warm-ups drinking coffee. Kelly and I joined them, and Kelly suggested that they might want to get dressed, as Jack was going to be there soon. He was planning on showing them the ranch. Jack showed up with a four door Jeep Wrangler. The girls sat in the back with Kelly sitting in the middle.

We took a tour of the property and stopped at Joe's house for Kelly to show us the inside. It was a nice log house of probably two thousand square feet. The two bathrooms had bidets in them, just like the lodge does, not something that we were accustomed to seeing. I had never even seen one of these, let alone used one. Jack took us to his house too, and gave us a tour of it. It was probably a sixteen hundred square foot log home.

He then showed us the cattle and the horses in the pasture before we went to the barn to see the nine horses they were currently keeping there. We saw the goat in a pen out behind the barn, and there was an older horse in the pen with him. Back at the lodge we could smell the fresh bread being cooked in the kitchen. We followed the scent to find Stacy preparing lunch for us. Not only was Stacy a knockout, she was great cook and seemed to love doing it.

I looked around the lodge after lunch. Out back just off a large deck, was a swimming pool with a cover over it. Off to the side of it was a hot tub. Oh shit, I started thinking what Stacy and Kelly would look like using that au natural. I wondered what the women would look like sitting around the deck and using the hot tub naked after working all day. I walked out to the lake and saw that there was a nice deck there too, with one edge right on the water. The deck was also used as a dock. I wondered what water crafts there might be, maybe a Jet Ski with two women riding it naked or a catamaran with a couple of naked beauties riding on it. I sat down on one of the chairs and looked around, dreaming about what it could possibly be like and my friend was very excited. Then I thought about Kelly driving to the barn. Damn I wished I had been in the barn when she walked in. She was an older woman, but I still thought of her as center fold quality. Oh well, I did get to sleep with a naked wife last night.

I walked back to the lodge, it was mid-afternoon. DE and KC were sitting at the table playing cribbage. "Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"They went to their houses, they are coming back later. They called and asked the two women and the couple to come over at 6:00 PM to meet all of us. Actually the two women are going to be here at 5:30 PM to start things in the kitchen. Stacy will probably be here about the same time to help." DE explained.

"I think I will go up to the room and take a nap then, this higher elevation makes me sleepy." I said as I walked from the room, I just got a nod of the head from DE and a smile from KC.

at about 4:30 PM, DE came up to the room. I watched her strip off her clothes and walk into the bathroom. I slipped my warm-ups off and joined her. The shower was large so there was plenty of room. I soaped her back and played with soap on her boobs when she turned toward me. She had a loofa that I used to wash her pussy as she stood before me. She returned the favor washing my body and then soaping my cock. We rinsed off under the spray of the shower. She grabbed my cock and led me to the bed. My earlier dreams had kept me excited and I was soon buried deep in her tight pussy. I painted the back of her pussy with my joy juice before slipping from her tightness.

"This place seems to keep you rather horny doesn't it?" She asked.

"There are things going on here I never thought about before. I really like this place, and I love having you here with me. You are gorgeous, and being able to see you naked has always got me going."

"So you wouldn't want to see my gorgeous sister naked too; oh but that is your sister-in-law. Kelly and Stacy are probably ten years older than us, but they are both very gorgeous women. I'm sure that the thought of seeing or being around them naked sparks your fantasies. I also find the idea very interesting. I never told you this, but I enjoy looking at very pretty women naked."

"Talking about this, with you is causing my friend to get hard again." I was holding my cock as I talked to her; she reached out and took him in her hand.

"I suppose we'd better do something about your friend. Would he like another visit?" DE said as she laid back on the bed spreading her beautiful thighs wide for me. I was soon buried once more in her velvet glove and blasting my seed into her while playing with her gorgeous tits. That has to be the closest thing to heaven that I have ever been.

I got up and dressed in a nice set of slacks and shirt, for the evening meal and get together that night. I decided to go and sneak a snack out of the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen, I would have spit out my false teeth if I had them. Stacy was standing at the counter rolling dough for rolls or something. She was in her birthday suit, a very fine birthday suit I must say. Her red hair and green eyes on her five feet eight torso makes her very erotic. Those breasts were not huge, just perfect. They had nipples that were almost the same color as her flesh and looking a little excited at the moment. There were absolutely no flaws that I could see. As she turned to face me, I tried to just look at her face, but I stole glances at her breasts and lower. When my eyes caught sight of her pussy... busted! I could do nothing but stare at her completely bare pussy. I was expecting to see fine red hair or even fiery bush, never having seen a bare pussy except in porn. Maybe she did not shave it, and I wondered if it was always that way.

She noticed me staring at her most intimate spot. "You never saw a bald one before?"

"No, never have," I mumbled back, I could not take my eyes off her pussy. "I have seen porn that showed them that naked, but this is the first time in person." She must have thought I was a real dork. I was talking to her pussy not her.

Stacy clapped her hands together in front of her pussy. I instantly looked up and we both laughed. "I'm getting used to guys talking to my pussy. My friend Jane, who visits here in the summer sometimes, has very big tits and she is always talking about guys talking to her tits."

I was blushing as I tried not to return my stare to her mid-section and hiding my excitement down below was becoming very difficult. "I have seen lots of breasts, and I have to tell you large ones don't really do it for me. Yours are perfect."

I would have been fine but then Stacy started talking about her pussy. "I have kept mine bare since I was in college. I only had a thin bush and it was straggly at that. I shaved it off one time just to see what it was like. I met Jack a few days later and he liked it so I've kept it. It seems like it is much cleaner and the way others look at it excites me. I must confess that it's a lot more sensitive and I love the feel of it when I slip my fingers down there. I don't even know if I could grow my bush back if I wanted to." Stacy said as I watched her fingers touch her naked mound. "You know most of the women nudists shave theirs, not sure why, it just seems to be a trend now. Actually a lot of the guys have started showing up at the ranch with bare ones also. I don't know if I really like it on guys, but it does make their cocks look bigger," she said with a sexy appealing look.

After I had managed to get my eyes back in my head, and I turned to leave the kitchen, two women arrived carrying bags of groceries. They were both about the same height as Stacy and had long dark brown hair flowing almost to their waists. Both had coats on that came to their knees. They were both very good-looking ladies. After they set down the bags Stacy walked over. "This is Ana and Eva. They usually take care of the lodge and do the buying for it."

Unbuttoning their coats, they slid them down their arms, leaving their bodies just as naked as Stacy's. Ana and Eva had slightly bigger breasts than Stacy, with small prominent nipples a dark brownish color to go with their gorgeous dark skin. I tried to be a gentleman but my eyes wandered to their pussies, and saw that they were just as bare as Stacy's. Their slits were tight with puffy sides, where Stacy had some of her lips showing in the middle of her slit and the area around it looked so incredibly soft and sexy.

"It's nice to meet you ladies." I said as I turned and left the kitchen. I walked back to the room, with my cock trying to rip out the crotch of my pants. DE was just finishing her make-up and had a sweater and a skirt on. "Did you know that the party is a nudist party?" I exclaimed to DE.

"I knew it was clothing optional, I am wearing this skirt and sweater. I am not sure I can get naked in front of everyone. Kelly asked if it would be all right if they all got naked. She said, they usually are naked around here. I take it you must have seen some of them already." DE giggled while looking at the excitement my friend was causing in my pants.

"I walked into the kitchen and Stacy was there cooking in her birthday suit. Ana and Eva came in while I was there, and stripped their coats off, which was all they were wearing. All three of them are exceptionally beautiful women."

"Are you going to be okay with this Honey?"

"Yeah, but we may need more private talks like earlier."

"You need another one right now?"

"I wouldn't turn it down," I said as DE lifted her skirt and slid her panties down.

I looked at her bush as she held her skirt up and stepped out of her panties. I must have made a frown or something. "What's the matter," DE asked looking at her pussy between her legs with her skirt up.

"I don't think I can tell you."

"Honey now you have to tell me, it's embarrassing for you looking at my pussy as we talk and don't know what's wrong. Do you see something I don't?"

"Well, it's not that, you have a gorgeous pussy lover."

"But?"

I pointed to her bush on her pussy. "Your bush is gorgeous but the three of them do not have any hair down there."

"Really, I never thought of doing that. I can tell it must have turned you on?"

"It's different, maybe that is why, but yes it turned me on." I had her bent over the bed and was soon sliding my cock into her pussy from behind. "Your pussy feels so good." I was wondering what it would be like to slide my cock into a bare pussy. I wonder if I could even tell the difference. Would it be different to touch one so bare, would it feel weird? My mind drifted to Stacy and I know I was fucking DE but I was dreaming about it being Stacy.

Afterwards, DE went to the bathroom, cleaned up her pussy and came back with a wet wash cloth and a towel to clean me. She grabbed my arm and we started for the door.

"Did you put new panties on?"

"No, should I"

"Oh, your old ones are still on the floor."

"Is that a problem?"

"Ah, no, no problem here," well maybe a little, my friend was really enjoying the idea of my wife going commando.

We walked to the dining room and Kelly came out of the kitchen, naked. Kelly was blond with a dark tan. Her tan completely covered her whole body. She had the most gorgeous skin I think I ever saw. Her breasts were like cones; let me rephrase that; like tepee tents, very firm and they had dark red nipples on them. Her pussy was just like Stacy's, you could see a little bit of lip and it was as smooth as silk. I could not take my eyes off her body. I felt DE pull my arm to get me to quit staring. "I suppose you came from Joe's house like that?" I asked with a laugh and a smile.

"You know I did, just like Stacy did from hers," Kelly said with a tease.

DE and I walked to the living room. I saw Jack come in the front door with a couple. They were all naked. I noticed Jack's cock flopping between his legs and soft. Jack was about my height, six feet two, but he was very fit and probably weighed about a hundred and eighty, whereas I have a tendency to carry a little extra and weigh two hundred and five. The other guy was probably about fifty or so, and he was also tall. He was like a retired NFL player, probably two hundred and fifty or more and very muscular. I noticed that his wife was probably about six feet with a little extra weight on her. She had huge breasts and I noticed that she had hair on her pussy which looked like it was trimmed in the shape of a heart.

"This is Dave and Linda," Jack introduced them to us.

"Nice to meet you both," I said shaking Dave's hand looking him in the eyes. "Call me Ted, and this is my wife DE." My wife blushed as she was just caught looking at Dave's cock. She quickly offered her hand to Dave. I turned to Linda and shook the hand that she offered to me. DE's face still had a subtle blush as she shook Linda's hand.

"I'd better go check on KC, she hasn't come out yet." DE said as she walked back to the hall. Kelly and Stacy came walking out of the kitchen at about that time. They said their hellos to the couple, and asked what everyone wanted to drink. I watched Kelly move to the bar and mix the drinks. I felt really out of place, I was dressed and the five other people in the room were completely naked. I saw DE walking down the hall coming to join us with KC beside her. I was rather shocked because KC was naked. She looked just like my wife; they were definitely sisters, they could be twins they look so much alike. Her breasts were not huge, but just right, perfect. I noticed her pussy was bushy, maybe even more so than DE's. I could not believe I was seeing her naked. Kelly handed us drinks and I really needed one.

DE was holding my hand, she turned to me. "I never thought I would say this, but let's go back to the room and discard these clothes. We are so out of place here." I followed her back to our room and watched her take her sweater off as I unbuttoned my shirt. I was unzipping my pants and I as she discarded her bra and unzipped her skirt to let it slide down her hips to the floor. She was now totally naked as I slipped my boxers to the floor.

My cock was hard, as I stood there in front of her. "I suppose we better take care of that before we try and go back to the party." I quickly had her on the bed with my hard cock buried in her pussy. Her legs were up with her ankles on my shoulders as I hammered my cock into her tight pussy. I loved fucking her. I have never had her wanting it as much as she had the last couple days though. Of course I wanted it, but I'm a guy. We always want it except when we're dead. After cumming again, we went to the shower and cleaned up. DE cleaned her pussy up while teasing me about how much juice I shot in her. We walked arm in arm back to the party and joined the others.

I was talking to Jack later, and I asked him, "Jack, how do you keep from embarrassing yourself, I mean, I can't seem to keep him down." I said pointing at my troublemaker.

"That closet over there has towels in it. It is considered nudist etiquette to usually have one handy. I have one over there by the table just in case. You also should have one to sit on anytime you sit down. If you get excited just cover it up, no one really cares. With Kelly around here you are probably going to need one a lot. She is a flirt, and you never know what she might do. Watch out for her and Stacy if they get into the tequila, they can be a handful. Ana and Eva are always quiet and reserved. I have always wondered how wild they could get. They are Spanish, they can tell you where to go and how quick to get there very easily."

"When you told me they were Spanish, I had thought they were Hispanic, but they are actually from Spain aren't they?"

"Yes, they have their US citizenship now though. They have an aunt who lives in Denver. Their parents died when they were teenagers so they moved to Denver and finished school there. They both have boyfriends that work on the Diamond Ranch owned by Ben Diamond. I would like to have you meet Ben. His ranch is about five miles from us. It is a very large ranch; he has places for his hired help to live. He does guided hunts, but he doesn't have a lodge like this. He had talked to Joe about working together, but Joe did not like hunting. I think we could work together with Ben and help each other. He puts up a large tent for a mess hall and he has smaller ones for the guests to sleep in. He told me he could get a better clientele if he had better arrangements. He has all the hunting ground and the guides he needs, he just doesn't have the accommodations that he needs for it."

Syd649
Syd649
132 Followers