Bare Paw Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syd649
Syd649
132 Followers

"I think that would be a great idea, if we can make it work, who knows, we might have to enlarge this place. I am glad you are here to watch over the place. I want you to treat it like it was your own and take pride in it. I know DE and KC will love working with you and Stacy. Joe's house is Kelly's as long as she wants it. If we decide we need a house we will talk it over with you and then have one built. Kelly is a very intelligent woman so I think we need to have her input on everything and I hope we can keep her around."

"Kelly is fun to have around. She is not hard on the eyes either."

"I've noticed."

The party was a success, I had to use my towel a lot, and I saw Jack using his a few times. We called it a night at about 1:00 AM.

I got up the next morning at about 8:00 AM and went for a walk. I returned at about 10:00 AM and both DE and KC were sitting at the table. Surprisingly both of them were sitting there naked. I loved this place more and more. KC stood up moving towards the kitchen. Her pussy instantly came into my view and it was completely devoid of the bush she had had last night. After KC was out of sight, "I see KC joined the other girls with her bare look." I commented to DE.

DE spread her legs and I saw hers was just as bare. "I went to KC's room right after you left and asked her to help me lose the curlies. She said she would if I helped her do the same. I hope you like it. I wanted to try it after seeing those bare ones last night."

I reached out and touched her naked mound. "So soft, I love it, I can't wait to try it out."

"Shall we go to the room and see how you like it?"

"I will follow you, but what will KC think?"

"I am sure KC will think you liked it and that you are now taking care of it. I am sure she is jealous."

I touched it as I laid her on the bed. I loved the feel of it, it was so soft. I leaned forward and tasted it. She was soon screaming for me not to stop. I don't remember her ever being so wet. I soon had her ankles on my shoulders again as I hammered my dick in her silky smooth treasure. I was soon painting her gorgeous pussy with my special sauce. I'm sure my dick couldn't tell she was shaved bare, but the thought drove me to a huge orgasm in her tight pussy. Being so bare made her pussy seem tighter, but I know that was just my wandering mind that thought that.

We again cleaned up and walked to the dining room. KC was sitting there waiting for us. I had a feeling she had been doing more than waiting. Kelly came in wearing her tight jeans and shirt. She instantly started unbuttoning the shirt and sliding it off. She did not have a bra on. She unbuttoned the jeans and slid the zipper down. I watched as she slid her jeans down, panties were not part of her wardrobe either. "Much better, I hate wearing clothes." I had a thought as she stripped off her shorts. I have a very few times worn jeans without underwear and it has a huge drawback. I have caught my friend in the zipper once, and my pubes seem to always get pulled by their making contact with the zipper. They don't have to be zipped in the zipper, just close by seems to draw them in and catch them.

Her eyes moved to KC who had slid her legs open a little. I could tell when Kelly noticed the bald pussy that KC now had. "Hey, way to go girl, you like it?" Kelly quizzed.

"I do, but not as much as DE likes hers I'm sure." Kelly's eyes moved to DE's crotch, DE slid her legs apart and I am sure Kelly got a very good look at DE's naked pussy.

"Why's that," Kelly asked with a wicked look.

"Because someone has already tried it out," KC said with a giggle.

Kelly looked at my dick. "I see, and did this someone like it?"

I reached for my towel and covered up my inflating cock. "I think you can be assured that someone enjoyed it immensely."

"I shaved mine bare after the first day I spent here. Of the twenty or so women I saw that day I was one of only four that had any bush. My girlfriend never told me to do it. When we undressed the first time I noticed hers was bare. That night I soaked in the tub and then shaved it bare. I did not do a very good job the first time. I had her help me make it smoother and learned many secrets about keeping it smooth. I can't imagine ever having hair there again." I watched Kelly touch and feel her naked pussy as she talked about it. I was having fantasies of DE shaving it for her and her shaving DE.

Jack came by later and told me he was going to fetch Ben. I told the girls Ben was coming to talk, so DE and KC started to stand up and leave. "No problem, Ben comes by a lot. He will usually get naked and visit with us, he is a nice guy." Kelly said as she sat down at the table.

I expected DE and KC to run to the room, but they sat tight in their chairs. Jack soon returned with a man about our age with bright red hair. "This is Ben Diamond. He is the one I told you about." Jack and Ben were both dressed and the rest of us were naked. Jack walked to the front door and sat on the bench removing his clothes and hanging them up, then Ben did the same. He walked to the table and sat by Kelly. I could tell he must had a crush on Kelly as he did not seem to even notice the two other naked women sitting there.

We talked about the possibility of using both ranches. Jack said they would put together a proposal and send it to us. I was sure we could all work together.

After they left, Kelly said. "Ben's a nice guy, he just got a divorce. His wife did not like to come over here and she did not like him coming over here either. I might have helped that along, as I use to tease him. I can't help it, and I know I am an exhibitionist. I love being naked, I love having others around me naked too."

We sat around and chatted. It was easy to get comfortable around Kelly. She was real. There was nothing fake about her. She would tell you how it is, and how it is going to be.

Jack and Stacy came back naked when they walked in. Stacy moved to the kitchen to start supper. The girls all went to help too. Jack and I talked over our plans for working with Ben. After supper they all left, still naked. Kelly carried her clothes out to the truck with her.

The next morning we were up at 6:00 AM Stacy, Kelly and Jack were there to eat breakfast with us then see us off, and of course they were naked. I had Jack help me get the suitcases loaded into the Suburban. I turned to watch DE and KC walk out to the vehicle. I had not been paying attention when I was in the room earlier. They were both wearing short robes, no shoes, and I was pretty sure that was all. "Kelly thought we might like riding back to Kansas this way. It will be so much more relaxing and all." DE said.

I turned to Kelly standing there wearing just a smile. "I ought to spank your bare bottom. You realize how distracting this is going to be for the driver." She moved into my arms and planted a huge kiss on my lips. Her nipples were buried in my chest and I could feel them through the light shirt I was wearing. My pants were having trouble keeping my arousal in.

DE got in the passenger side and KC in the back. As we pulled out of the driveway DE slipped her robe off her shoulders leaving her sitting naked in the front seat of the car. In my mirror I saw KC drop her robe and shake her tits at me. I drove to Gunnison before DE slipped her robe back on but KC never slipped hers on. East of Monarch Pass I saw the robe drop again and DE was playing with her pussy as I drove.

I drove to Denver, and I stopped for gas at Limon. I told DE that she should drive and I would sleep for a bit. I thought maybe she could get us to Fort Hayes. I had KC get in front with her and I lay down and slept for a bit. DE pulled over in Fort Hayes and wanted someone else to drive. KC volunteered to drive for an hour or so. I watched as they traded places, except DE crawled in back with me. Her robe was soon lying on the floor boards and I was fucking her brains out as KC drove on. KC pulled over, turned around in her seat and looked at us. "DE, can you share? I am so turned on listening to the two of you I could scream."

DE looked at her, and then she said. "Fine, it's ok with me, honey." She looked at me. "Honey, would it be okay with you?"

What happened to my shy wife? I could not believe what I just heard. I had always thought it would be fun to have sex with KC, but I knew it would never happen. Now my wife was asking me to fuck her sister. "You sure?"

"Yes, I am, I want you to make her squeal."

KC was out of the driver's door like a shot, getting in the back. She handed her robe to DE as she climbed in, and was at once sitting on my legs. DE slipped the robe on once she was outside the car and walked around and slipped into the driver's seat.

KC had my cock in her mouth instantly. DE never sucked my cock, so this was new to me. I knew KC was wilder than my wife. She was supposed to be getting married last year but her boyfriend was a real jerk. She found out he had a wife already. God, did her mouth on my cock feel good! DE was driving along as I enjoyed KC's mouth down there. I was super hard again, soI moved her to the seat and then pulled her legs up onto my shoulders as my cock pierced her hot pussy flesh. She was even tighter than DE's pussy was. I was hammering her pussy as we traveled on the interstate. I was soon painting her pussy with my cock buried in her. "Oh my God, that feels so nice, yeah right there, don't stop, don't fucking stop." I felt KC's orgasm as I kept pumping her bare pussy.

We were just on the outskirts of Kansas City as I slipped from her pussy. I looked at DE and saw that she was driving with her robe down off her shoulders and around her butt. I could see her fingers working her clit as she drove the car.

"Pull over up there at that overpass. I will drive us through the traffic. You'd probably better sit in back with your sister. That robe doesn't cover much and trucks can see in when we pass them. Back there you probably can ride naked and no one would be able to see.

I watched her climb in and she threw the robe in the floor as she sat beside her sister, both of them naked. I drove though the city and out on the North side to her farm. I soon pulled up to the door and we got out of the car. Neither one of them put the robes on as we walked to the house. DE and KC followed me to the bedroom and the three of us were soon asleep in each other's arms.

I wondered if, when we went back to the ranch, DE would let me fuck Kelly. I wondered if Kelly would let me fuck her. I woke up in the morning to KC sucking my cock.

"You really like putting that in your mouth?" DE asked her.

"I prefer putting it in my pussy, but I don't mind licking it. It's been in both our pussies but I don't mind that either." She slid my dick as deep as she could without going down her throat, after making that last statement.

"Oh fuck KC that feels so good." KC was working my cock really well almost sliding it down her throat. He was standing tall as she licked it. I was lying back enjoying her work when she moved to my lap and slid it into her pussy. I was soon very well embedded in her naked love tunnel.

"Oh God Ted, fill me full of that wonderful cum," KC screamed and I was cumming in her pussy with my wife watching.

She slipped off my cock and grabbed him. "Here you go DE, suck on it now with all the juices on it." She was holding my cock out, offering it to my naked wife like a teasing jester. My wife shook her head no. I felt her lips again slide onto my cock. She was soon sucking my cock into her mouth. I was hard again. "You want to ride it this time DE?" My wife moved up and slid my cock into her pussy. I was soon buried in her pussy and enjoying it immensely. I came again big time. My wife slipped her pussy from my cock and KC grabbed it.

"Are you going to taste it this time?" KC asked.

My wife looked at the cock in KC's hand and then moved forward to lick my cock. I was soon buried in her mouth and feeling that I was about to cum. I tried to let her know I was close, but she did not comprehend what I was trying to do. I suddenly shot a huge load in my wife's mouth. I wondered if KC would be up for licking DE's pussy. KC moved forward and kissed my wife, thus getting some of my spent juice in her mouth.

Next morning we all had to get up early and get going. KC left for Wichita, and DE and I went to work.

End of Chapter 1

In the next chapter will DE and KC still share? When will Ted and DE return to Colorado? Who will travel with them and when? Does Ted ever get to have fun with Kelly? What will work be like the next week? Thanks to SpikeCO for the original edit

and thanks to Sexyvibe for the last editing.

Syd649
Syd649
132 Followers